ADVERTISEMENT

Board dems scared?

Seems they're petrified. Multiple threads on McDonald's. Multiple threads on Arnold palmer dick. They even brought back Stormy Daniel's lol. What's the deal? This place sure changed from a month ago.
You don’t understand why they are making fun of Trump for rambling on about a dead man’s cock?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Seems they're petrified. Multiple threads on McDonald's. Multiple threads on Arnold palmer dick. They even brought back Stormy Daniel's lol. What's the deal? This place sure changed from a month ago.
Trump shits his own brain down his legs on a daily basis. And you complain that we report the shit. Sums up the MAGA movement well.

Doo Bi….If Harris started mumbling about another famous woman’s tits, you wouldn’t think it strange? You wouldn’t say anything about “WTF” is going on here?
You are a bullshit liar.

Doo Bi….If Harris started mumbling about another famous woman’s tits, you wouldn’t think it strange? You wouldn’t say anything about “WTF” is going on here?
You are a bullshit liar.
Link any post I've ever made about Harris other than I think she'll win big and maybe one post saying she'll likely be a one term president?

They are scared. even started making up stuff about posters so they feel better about themselves.
Two weeks and a day from now is going to be amazing watching the meltdowns. I’m almost more excited about that than getting the democrats out of office.

You are a bullshit liar.
I think Harris listing off her 10 favorite racks would make a pretty good buzzfeed article.

• Wow
Reactions: DirtyJohns97
Hey if Trump wins, so be it. My opinion of my fellow Americans will fall certainly and I am concerned how that clown will hurt this country economically and the working class will be the victims of it all. My family is insulated from the worst of it, but my empathy for those that suffer from it while also voting for it will be in very short supply. Go cry somewhere else will be my attitude.

Who was President in 2020?
The country was in complete anarchy in 2020 due to riots by the left. Had Trump been re-elected, hunter-killer teams would have been searching for Jorge and it would not have received a free "transition" at taxpayer expense.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Hey if Trump wins, so be it. My opinion of my fellow Americans will fall certainly and I am concerned how that clown will hurt this country economically and the working class will be the victims of it all. My family is insulated from the worst of it, but my empathy for those that suffer from it while also voting for it will be in very short supply. Go cry somewhere else will be my attitude.
Ya, just like last time when American prosperity and strength were at all-time highs!

You think a Presidential candidate speaking of a dead man’s penis at an official campaign stop is not newsworthy and/orworthy of public discourse/discussion?
Better than a sitting president [0boma] who put his living dick in little boys' mouths.......

Sounds similar to the plan I've been operating under for the past 3-4 years, and will be prepared to do so again if Kamala wins out,.. It's a reasonable approach, so If that's what happens you'll survive.

• Haha
The country was in complete anarchy in 2020 due to riots by the left. Had Trump been re-elected, hunter-killer teams would have been searching for Jorge and it would not have received a free "transition" at taxpayer expense.
Trump couldn’t even secure the border when migration was down. Now we have Jorge out here trying to kill us all.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Trump couldn’t even secure the border when migration was down. Now we have Jorge out here trying to kill us all.
Keep trying little boy......the Cumala surge is about to end, and the ILLEGALS here will be hunted for fun and profit!

538 is now saying Trump is more likely...

UD0ACOr.png
Oh ya, watch this!

70f0908348d7644a34ef38d4fcaf070f.gif

You are a bullshit liar.
Absolutely correct. You can tell because they scramble for the dumbest false equivalencies. If they're so tired of hearing about all the insane shit Trump does and says, maybe join the damn cause and vote him away from politics forever. Always blaming the Democrats for their party's insanity.

Absolutely correct. You can tell because they scramble for the dumbest false equivalencies. If they're so tired of hearing about all the insane shit Trump does and says, maybe join the damn cause and vote him away from politics forever. Always blaming the Democrats for their party's insanity.
Speaking of insanity >

Depressed. Heartbroken and sickened by what is happening.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
They are scared. even started making up stuff about posters so they feel better about themselves.
Two weeks and a day from now is going to be amazing watching the meltdowns. I’m almost more excited about that than getting the democrats out of office.
We know you’re more excited about Dems being unhappy than anything of substance. That’s why you’re voting for Trump. You are an unserious person.

Who wouldn't be concerned? Around 40% of the country is intent on voting for someone who will destroy the country. I am concerned at how completely dumb the right is.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT