ADVERTISEMENT

Board dems scared?

donald-trump-mcdonalds-meme-4.jpg

You can’t be UNDECiDED in this election. Politics is ( or never has been) “my way or the highway”…. That is why 2 parties works… generally a “middle ground” is negotiated and adopted. That is until the past 15 years or so. Either you believe in and support the Constitution or you want a few government system adapted here. There is no “middle ground” available. Either you attended Civics class in junior high or you excused yourself and went to the bathroom during class. However understand that any “new” government short of a dictatorship will face problems similar to what we have today. Also understand (and this is key), today’s problems are not so much “left vs. right” as they are “haves vs. have nots”… The “have” have the power and via politics have guaranteed their position if control (think Supreme Court and Citizen’s United decision as their lynchpin to control)….ni need to think that a “new” system if government won’t continue to protect the monied interest from the rest of us….. so by golly let’s not dare tax the rich or their corporations! Taxation and recirculating of tax money is not very efficient but it effectively keeps economics in balance and equalizes financial disparity to some extent.
Thanks for proving my point that the people in the middle need to do something to change this crap. As you pointed out 15 years ago a middle ground stopped being reached. I know your old but that means anyone around 40 and under only voted once or twice max for a party that wasn’t my way or the highway.

We deserve having two very poor choices. We have no one to blame but ourselves.
You can make a very successful argument that it is the rare candidate for president who is qualified and suited for the role and is also interested in assuming the role.

When you see everything a person must go through to be president what sane person would want the job? The best qualified people have no interest

I only listen to Bret Baier because he wouldn't mislead the American public.
I don't trust any of them.
I see them all mislead by omission.

There could be five salient facts to story. Outlet #1 will cover A and B, outlet #2 will cover C and D, and outlet #3 will cover A, C, and E.

I've never seen a source that manages to cover A, B, C, D and E.

Seems they're petrified. Multiple threads on McDonald's. Multiple threads on Arnold palmer dick. They even brought back Stormy Daniel's lol. What's the deal? This place sure changed from a month ago.
Not scared. Regardless of whoever wins, I live in California. The federal government has very little influence here.

We run our own show.

Reactions: goldmom
Thanks for proving my point that the people in the middle need to do something to change this crap. As you pointed out 15 years ago a middle ground stopped being reached. I know your old but that means anyone around 40 and under only voted once or twice max for a party that wasn’t my way or the highway.
No…noy what I said or what I meant…..
15 years ago, “the middle” ceased pausing attention to what was going on……They failed top keep up on current t events…..They decided to let others do their thinking and decided “reality TV shows” where more important than understanding facts. Most of “the middle” dropped out!

Perhaps that middle consists of people that have democratic thoughts on certain items and republican thoughts on certain items. They aren’t all in on one or the other. Wouldn’t that be something if the people could work together and better this country? Maybe they do have thoughts, it’s just not worth the time debating with someone that won’t listen.
Understand….but this cycle its about continuoing with the current Constitution or abandoning it for a new type of republic…..like Italy of the 1930’s. Except we (the US wouldn’t have an “El Duce”…….we’d have an “El Douche-bag”!)

No…noy what I said or what I meant…..
15 years ago, “the middle” ceased pausing attention to what was going on……They failed top keep up on current t events…..They decided to let others do their thinking and decided “reality TV shows” where more important than understanding facts. Most of “the middle” dropped out!
Hmm I never knew the people in the middle were responsible for reality tv shows.
Didn’t Trump have a Reality TV show, does that make him align with the middle or just the people that watched his tv show?
I hate all reality tv so you lost me even though I consider myself more towards the middle.

I can't believe Trump is still in this. Is it becoming about position over person?

Say anything concerning about Harris and one is made to be a MAGA.

Al Gore could win this in a landslide.

Understand….but this cycle its about continuoing with the current Constitution or abandoning it for a new type of republic…..like Italy of the 1930’s. Except we (the US wouldn’t have an “El Duce”…….we’d have an “El Douche-bag”!)
Oh so this time around for voting we are only allowed to vote for Kamala (“democracy”) or Trump (“new republic”). What were we voting for the previous 15 years?

Trumpers seem overconfident right now. MAGA types are usually overconfident by nature, but the recent tightening of the polls has them prematurely claiming a landslide victory, which is unlikely.

I still think Kamala wins. Trumpers are focused on gains with Latinos and Black men, but they are overlooking the potential for underperformance among actual registered Republicans and White woman. There is also a widespread assumption that polls are still undercounting Trump voters, which may or may not be the case this time.

Reactions: nelly02
Oh so this time around for voting we are only allowed to vote for Kamala (“democracy”) or Trump (“new republic”). What were we voting for the previous 15 years?
This time YOU know what you rate voting for. In ‘16 I had a pretty good idea…..In ‘20 I was voting AGAIST the Orange Asshole……this time I am voting against the Orange Penis-lover.

• Angry
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
I refuse to believe that America is this close to swinging to fascism and that the late "run" is a smoke and mirrors operation to get MAGAT's upset enough to fight when they lose this election. Last time the election was clearly decisive on who won and made all those court cases unwinnable because they had zero evidence that anything was wrong with the election itself. Now they are hoping to be able to point to pre-election polling as evidence that "something" was off. They know they can't win those because at some point they are going to actually have to provide evidence of vote tampering and they won't be able to do that. But winning isn't the goal. Delaying is. If they can delay states from certifying enough results then the election will get thrown to the House where they think they will still hold the majority and win the Presidency there.

So, yeah, I am scared. Not because I think Harris will lose, but because the right will use f**Kery to get around not getting enough people to vote for them.

This time YOU know what you rate voting for. In ‘16 I had a pretty good idea…..In ‘20 I was voting AGAIST the Orange Asshole……this time I am voting against the Orange Penis-lover.
Pretty sad how many of you just vote to keep a guy out of office and don’t give a crap what the Democratic Party does or doesn’t accomplish while in office.
Pretty weird for a group of people that are supposed to accept people for who they are or what they believe they are.
Trumps phucking weird, but I’ll vote for him to keep the crazy democrats policies and ideas away from the American people.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Trumpers seem overconfident right now. MAGA types are usually overconfident by nature, but the recent tightening of the polls has them prematurely claiming a landslide victory, which is unlikely.

I still think Kamala wins. Trumpers are focused on gains with Latinos and Black men, but they are overlooking the potential for underperformance among actual registered Republicans and White woman. There is also a widespread assumption that polls are still undercounting Trump voters, which may or may not be the case this time.

Tightening of the polls? They were tight a few weeks ago. No so much anymore.

In fact, Kamala is beginning to hurt the down ballot candidates.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Pretty sad how many of you just vote to keep a guy out of office and don’t give a crap what the Democratic Party does or doesn’t accomplish while in office.
Pretty weird for a group of people that are supposed to accept people for who they are or what they believe they are.
Trumps phucking weird, but I’ll vote for him to keep the crazy democrats policies and ideas away from the American people.
The Dems do things when in power! Under Biden, the economy has recovered fully….unemployment is close to record lows…..Stock Market is at record highs….Infrastructure is being rebuilt……thanks to strictly Democratic support as NO republicans voted to pass the legislation…..BUT Republicans are crowding the stage at the ribbon cuttings!
Don’t say Dems dont do anything…..Democrats get shit done!
Trump’s “tax cut” will surrender more revenue than the tuition bailout will…….

The Dems do things when in power! Under Biden, the economy has recovered fully….unemployment is close to record lows…..Stock Market is at record highs….Infrastructure is being rebuilt……thanks to strictly Democratic support as NO republicans voted to pass the legislation…..BUT Republicans are crowding the stage at the ribbon cuttings!

Buh bye.

Like I said earlier. You believe what your politicians tell you but your tooooo stupid realize they have their own agenda and they don’t care about you or me or anyone else without any power.

Damn, you forgot to write your favorite word - to - after the word stupid. Keep trying, you’ll eventually get it, slugger!
And yet you were able to figure it out. Almost like fixing grammar errors is irrelevant. But I guess you need to contribute in a positive manner somehow. Well done!
Hope you’re ready for the T-wolves to kick off their season tomorrow night. Unfortunately it will be way to late for me to stay up and watch.

Reactions: fivecardstud14
Hey if Trump wins, so be it. My opinion of my fellow Americans will fall certainly and I am concerned how that clown will hurt this country economically and the working class will be the victims of it all. My family is insulated from the worst of it, but my empathy for those that suffer from it while also voting for it will be in very short supply. Go cry somewhere else will be my attitude.
This.

As an upper middle class white Christian in a red state a Trump win will be good for my pocketbook and of no harm to my family, provided the lecherous imbecilic traitorous rapist doesnt flail his way into a nuclear war.

Buyers regret from the dipshit poors who vote for him and get subsequently shafted when he tanks the economy will probably be amusing i guess 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I agree with that which is why the rest of the country thinks Cali is clueless. 😏
You should hear what we say about Florida. :)

Seriously though there's very little federal law that affects our day-to-day.

Our employment law is more strict than federal.
Our occupational safety and health laws are more strict than federal.
Our environmental laws are more strict than federal.
Abortion is legal.
Weed is legal.
We spend more money on social welfare than anyone else.

I could keep going, but you get the drift. Whether trump or Harris become president. Not a lot changes here.

Reactions: Ree4 and torbee
They are scared. even started making up stuff about posters so they feel better about themselves.
Two weeks and a day from now is going to be amazing watching the meltdowns. I’m almost more excited about that than getting the democrats out of office.
And I'm looking forward to the reactions from you imbeciles when it goes the other way. I'm not looking forward to the meltdown that leads to another insurrection but we will be ready this time so it will not go very well for the trumpers at all. Hopefully after that you dipshits sit down and shut the hell up and let the adults run the country.

Yeah that’s why I’ve often mentioned that I had more money in the bank account when Trump was president. You know those multiple “are you better off now” threads that were started.
But you’re right? I’m just voting for Trump because I’m an unserious person.
Was that a serious comment?
You are a moron if you have less money now. Maybe pick yourself up by the bootstraps and better your own station in life if you can't hang.

Same. I have kept quiet because it's fun watching the MAGAts be so overconfident and have their bubble burst. But they aren't going to be happy in a few weeks and I'm sure they'll throw their little temper tantrum again because "the polls said he was ahead no way he lost" bunch of lost little children who haven't learned how to critically think.

And I'm looking forward to the reactions from you imbeciles when it goes the other way. I'm not looking forward to the meltdown that leads to another insurrection but we will be ready this time so it will not go very well for the trumpers at all. Hopefully after that you dipshits sit down and shut the hell up and let the adults run the country.
Well we’ve had an incompetent democrat leading us the last 4 years. Guessing we will continue to wonder what the heck is wrong with the American people until next election and hope our country doesn’t continue to get worse in the mean time.

You should hear what we say about Florida. :)

Seriously though there's very little federal law that affects our day-to-day.

Our employment law is more strict than federal.
Our occupational safety and health laws are more strict than federal.
Our environmental laws are more strict than federal.
Abortion is legal.
Weed is legal.
We spend more money on social welfare than anyone else.

I could keep going, but you get the drift. Whether trump or Harris become president. Not a lot changes here.
LOL okay. Truthfully? I doubt that each of us cares what the other says. (We lived in Orange County and knew it would only be a year or two but we enjoyed it - this was before it became a Democrat stronghold)
Maybe the remaining 48 have an opinion. I know lots of Navy people absolutely love the time they’re stationed in San Diego but many more retire here in Florida. They can’t afford Cali. My nephew is a senior Naval officer living in SD now and he and the family are retiring and will be here in January. They have enjoyed the years on the West Coast but won’t miss the politics and regulations that they think are excessive.
(They aren’t MAGA and both are degreed).
On average we gain 1,000 new residents a day. I know Cali loses people every day.
You have nice weather. Good Universities. Good job opportunities.
It’s eroding. Don’t let it slip away.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
LOL okay. Truthfully? I doubt that each of us cares what the other says. (We lived in Orange County and knew it would only be a year or two but we enjoyed it - this was before it became a Democrat stronghold)
Maybe the remaining 48 have an opinion. I know lots of Navy people absolutely love the time they’re stationed in San Diego but many more retire here in Florida. They can’t afford Cali. My nephew is a senior Naval officer living in SD now and he and the family are retiring and will be here in January. They have enjoyed the years on the West Coast but won’t miss the politics and regulations that they think are excessive.
(They aren’t MAGA and both are degreed).
On average we gain 1,000 new residents a day. I know Cali loses people every day.
You have nice weather. Good Universities. Good job opportunities.
It’s eroding. Don’t let it slip away.
I think part of our problem is that for many years we experienced what you have now. Tons of people moving into the state. Housing market couldn't keep up (nor could utility or service industries), and property and costs of life increased exponentially. Feels like California is going through a period of correction.

We'll see.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT