ADVERTISEMENT

Board dems scared?

Absolutely correct. You can tell because they scramble for the dumbest false equivalencies. If they're so tired of hearing about all the insane shit Trump does and says, maybe join the damn cause and vote him away from politics forever. Always blaming the Democrats for their party's insanity.
I use he/him. No need to use they when talking about me.

We deserve having two very poor choices. We have no one to blame but ourselves.
There is a degree of truth to this statement., what I find particularly distressing is that I know I am not that smart but damn, I am a lot smarter than most others out there! I am surrounded by a bunch of lazy quasi-intellectuals who really don’t know shit!

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
There is a degree of truth to this statement., what I find particularly distressing is that I know I am not that smart but damn, I am a lot smarter than most others out there! I am surrounded by a bunch of lazy quasi-intellectuals who really don’t know shit!
You're not even smart enough to use sunscreen, you silly SOB! 🤡

We know you’re more excited about Dems being unhappy than anything of substance. That’s why you’re voting for Trump. You are an unserious person.
Yeah that’s why I’ve often mentioned that I had more money in the bank account when Trump was president. You know those multiple “are you better off now” threads that were started.
But you’re right? I’m just voting for Trump because I’m an unserious person.
Was that a serious comment?

Were you attempting to be funny?
I was attempting to not be lumped in with other right leaning people on this board. I know it's difficult. I do the same thing for many on this board. It's easy to ascribe opinions and statements to people because they are on the same side.

It doesn't work for everybody though. I have a couple righties on ignore on this site. I do not accept being lumped in with the noise. I have my own opinions on many subjects on here. Many on the right and some on the left.

I was attempting to not be lumped in with other right leaning people on this board. I know it's difficult. I do the same thing for many on this board. It's easy to ascribe opinions and statements to people because they are on the same side.

It doesn't work for everybody though. I have a couple righties on ignore on this site. I do not accept being lumped in with the noise. I have my own opinions on many subjects on here. Many on the right and some on the left.
You are far right. No mattter what you claim.

Reactions: artradley

Fair enough.

Yeah that’s why I’ve often mentioned that I had more money in the bank account when Trump was president. You know those multiple “are you better off now” threads that were started.
But you’re right? I’m just voting for Trump because I’m an unserious person.
Was that a serious comment?

There are excuses, and there are reasons.

I am dead serious about your lack of seriousness. You are clearly homophobic, and clearly would support Trump no matter who the Dems put out there; because you love how much liberals despise him. Never mind we have every reason to despise him; that is irrelevant to unserious people like you.

I agree. We have way too many hardcore democrats and republicans. Somehow the middle have of the country needs to right the ship.
The “middle of the country” does not have the wherewithal to make such a decision. Seriously.
The vast majority of “ the middle” are there because they have no interest and have no desire to become involved. How can one “be in the middle” and have no feelings one way or the other that their rights and freedoms are under attack from either side or that the Constitution this nation is based upon is seriously under assault via “legal” methods as long as those charged with upholding said document (Supreme Court) allow the assault to continue ??

Okay, fair enough.

And I agree with you.

You seem pretty sensible

The “middle of the country” does not have the wherewithal to make such a decision. Seriously.
The vast majority of “ the middle” are there because they have no interest and have no desire to become involved. How can one “be in the middle” and have no feelings one way or the other that their rights and freedoms are under attack from either side or that the Constitution this nation is based upon is seriously under assault via “legal” methods as long as those charged with upholding said document (Supreme Court) allow the assault to continue ??
Perhaps that middle consists of people that have democratic thoughts on certain items and republican thoughts on certain items. They aren’t all in on one or the other. Wouldn’t that be something if the people could work together and better this country? Maybe they do have thoughts, it’s just not worth the time debating with someone that won’t listen.

There are excuses, and there are reasons.

I am dead serious about your lack of seriousness. You are clearly homophobic, and clearly would support Trump no matter who the Dems put out there; because you love how much liberals despise him. Never mind we have every reason to despise him; that is irrelevant to unserious people like you.
Clearly I am homophobic because you said so right? You know nothing about me but you can make that judgement because I vote republican. Am I right.
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

They are scared. even started making up stuff about posters so they feel better about themselves.
Two weeks and a day from now is going to be amazing watching the meltdowns. I’m almost more excited about that than getting the democrats out of office.
Nah, this really feel like the Rs being scared. And I don't blame you. Your candidate is talking about dead dong and is a felon rapist.

Seems they're petrified. Multiple threads on McDonald's. Multiple threads on Arnold palmer dick. They even brought back Stormy Daniel's lol. What's the deal? This place sure changed from a month ago.
Not scared. You going to vote for Trump now?

Perhaps that middle consists of people that have democratic thoughts on certain items and republican thoughts on certain items. They aren’t all in on one or the other. Wouldn’t that be something if the people could work together and better this country? Maybe they do have thoughts, it’s just not worth the time debating with someone that won’t listen.
You can’t be UNDECiDED in this election. Politics is ( or never has been) “my way or the highway”…. That is why 2 parties works… generally a “middle ground” is negotiated and adopted. That is until the past 15 years or so. Either you believe in and support the Constitution or you want a few government system adapted here. There is no “middle ground” available. Either you attended Civics class in junior high or you excused yourself and went to the bathroom during class. However understand that any “new” government short of a dictatorship will face problems similar to what we have today. Also understand (and this is key), today’s problems are not so much “left vs. right” as they are “haves vs. have nots”… The “have” have the power and via politics have guaranteed their position if control (think Supreme Court and Citizen’s United decision as their lynchpin to control)….ni need to think that a “new” system if government won’t continue to protect the monied interest from the rest of us….. so by golly let’s not dare tax the rich or their corporations! Taxation and recirculating of tax money is not very efficient but it effectively keeps economics in balance and equalizes financial disparity to some extent.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
I didn't know you were in Acadamia......

I didn't read any of the posts but to answer your question, of course the D's are scared.

Just like the R's are scared.

The two sides are so far apart right now it's rather sad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT