ADVERTISEMENT

Boomers on social media

Boomers on social media are terrible but I’ve been getting more and more annoyed by your Gen Z / Millennial on Reddit/Twitter lately. Complaining about everything. Nothing is ever their fault (“thanks mom and dad for screwing me up so much” type statements). Excuse for anything done by someone in from certain groups they want to defend.
The biggest failure of boomers is their failure to successfully raise their kids and grandkids.

The biggest failure of boomers is their failure to successfully raise their kids and grandkids.

How? Were they malnourished or something? Short of significant trauma, people are able to adapt.

People have agency. Even old herbs, like Trad.

Last edited:
Boomers love responding to any social media post (Facebook or twitter) even if they have nothing to contribute.

My 71 year old dad is on facebook 16 hours a day. I've noticed that he is liking posts on friends of mine from around the world that he's never met before, and sure enough he's friended them. He must just send requests to everyone that facebook recommends. Sometimes he makes cringy comments on pictures (especially hot girls) and I'm just waiting for message asking me to tell him to stop.

• Wow
Reactions: ThorneStockton
I can’t imagine what could be on FB that would be interesting for 16 hours every day. He must be lonely?

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT