ADVERTISEMENT

Buc-ee’s getting closer to Iowa!

I hear about the greatness of Bucee's. Does it really compare to the main I-80 truck stop. You can get everything at that place.
I have seen some youtube about this Bucee's joint. It really is massive and cool. And the food choices seem endless and awesomely fattening. Have I mentioned stuffed animals? Now if they sell some version of "trucker caffeine" what's not to love? The I-80 thing is huge but at least the last time I went there the food choices sucked and if you're there oh say like at 2am, it doesn't scream safe location to me.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I hear about the greatness of Bucee's. Does it really compare to the main I-80 truck stop. You can get everything at that place.

I think they're pretty different. Buc-ees doesn't allow semi-trucks so it's really just made for your typical motorist.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I think you would have your Sox blown off at Buc-ees! I have been to the one near Tyler, TX (twice) and can honestly say, I have seen nothing close to it any where! (Including “the World’s Largest” on I-80 near the Quad Cities.)
It’s just a “truck stop”, but damn.....

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT