ADVERTISEMENT

Buddy has been married 8 months, wife cheated

• Thread starter anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt
  • Start date
A

anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt

My buddy has been married for just 8 months and his wife is screwing someone else. What should he do? End the short marriage? Try and work it out? Therapy and family counseling?

My buddy has been married for just 8 months and his wife is screwing someone else. What should he do? End the short marriage? Try and work it out? Therapy and family counseling?
Accidents happen if you know what i mean.

67772150_2594517307226987_7145057522896863232_n.jpg

post revenge pr0nz on HROT

I was doing my own self-betting on how long it would take for someone to post that. Quality work. I shouldn't be a bookie. I thought it might take longer.

But to your point....OP get it done

Listen to the one sane lawyer here (@Jimmy McGill ) and a patent lawyer (aka not real lawyer, me), lawyer up and divorce. Or things gonna get fugly soon.

Trust me....being a patent lawyer sounds less stressful than doing criminal/family/juvenile work. But then again, I don't know the timeline stresses you have.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Trust me....being a patent lawyer sounds less stressful than doing criminal/family/juvenile work. But then again, I don't know the timeline stresses you have.
The one major difference is I have _never_ stepped foot in court :) My brother is a civil litigator like you who specializes in divorces and the stories he has shared make my skin crawl. I admire your gig since you actually have to face judges. I write stuff, send it out and get it rubber stamped by fellow nerds. Always enjoy your posts!

The one major difference is I have _never_ stepped foot in court :) My brother is a civil litigator like you who specializes in divorces and the stories he has shared make my skin crawl. I admire your gig since you actually have to face judges. I write stuff, send it out and get it rubber stamped by fellow nerds. Always enjoy your posts!

One of these days you'll have to remind me to post Courtroom stories. Some you won't believe...well, because they are kind of unbelievable.

Just a teaser....once brought an opposing parties' stripper outfit to a custody hearing to court. It made the judge happy. @Herkmeister You probably had her dance for you

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT