ADVERTISEMENT

Buddy has been married 8 months, wife cheated

• Thread starter anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt
  • Start date
I'm sure all of this has been said, but here it goes:
1. He should dump her. While I'm not all in on dumping those who cheat, 8 months is too soon.
2. This isn't her first time
3. It won't be her last time
4. She probably cheated while engaged
5. OP's buddy will be raising someone else's child and not even know it
6. OP's buddy can get out of this marriage without any financial consequences at this point.

Day late, dollar short tiny hands. See post 46.
frustrated.gif

I understand the sentiment on "work it out" for the kid's sake. But there is going to be so little trust and the division will just make everyone miserable. So the notion just doesn't hold any water for me. Esp if she is running around after 8 months, that means she was doing it before.

Obviously as the hypothetical in this case, but also in the case in general. It just seems like a silly thought process when you think about the big picture.
Unless they decide to have an open marriage, and really do the work to make it work. It's rare, but not unfounded. Takes some truly secure, self-actualized people, that's for sure.

Looks like she already made the decision for him. :)
Yeah. I don't think it'll work, but just throwing it out there that it's a possibility. I mean, who knows, maybe the groom has cheated, too.

My buddy has been married for just 8 months and his wife is screwing someone else. What should he do? End the short marriage? Try and work it out? Therapy and family counseling?
Just look at yourself in the mirror, and tell your buddy there's a reason why your wife is cheating, and get a divorce.

It probably starts with being a whiny loser who seeks constant attention and affirmation on a Rivals message board instead of learning how to please a woman.

He needs to dump her if the someone was a guy.

He needs to set some rules in place and paly the lottery if the someone was a beautiful woman.

Just have your buddy take some time alone. Maybe go for a long drive and get some dinner somewhere at a restaurant he has not been to before. After a relaxing meal, take out a pad of paper and a pen and make a list of pros and cons that would describe his wife. If one of the cons listed reads, “dumb bitch cheated on me after only 8 months of marriage”, then I would say divorce her.

Just have your buddy take some time alone. Maybe go for a long drive and get some dinner somewhere at a restaurant he has not been to before. After a relaxing meal, take out a pad of paper and a pen and make a list of pros and cons that would describe his wife. If one of the cons listed reads, “dumb bitch cheated on me after only 8 months of marriage”, then I would say divorce her.
What if a pro reads "She takes it in the fart box like a champ"?

Boys, boys, boys.............

Let's have a little fun here before we throw her out. I'd look the hoe straight in the eye and tell her I have an STD. If he videos it, it could go viral theoretically.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT