ADVERTISEMENT

Bugeaters vs Bucky

Winner of this game gets to play Duke in the Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl. The loser gets to not have to play in an outdoor bowl game in a baseball stadium in New York in December. Something seems off about that.

Wait I didn't actually know this was Brock's brother.
his moms a babe

Brock-Purdy-Parents.jpg

Reactions: ItsinourDNA
Is it time to officially say Wisconsin is cooked? I don't remember them being this bad for a long time.

"If he stays high there's no penalty"
If he stays high, it's targeting. Need to fix roughing the passer rules.

Turns out completely abandoning an identity that brought you a lot of success isn't a great idea.

Maybe some people on here should realize that.
Our current identity literally doesn't work, according to statistics. We don't have to go air raid, but things have to change. We need to be looking at Michigan is doing, as they look like the exact kind of offense that Kirk would want us to run.

Reactions: MAXIMUSHAWKEYE
Our current identity literally doesn't work, according to statistics. We don't have to go air raid, but things have to change. We need to be looking at Michigan is doing, as they look like the exact kind of offense that Kirk would want us to run.
Good thing statistics don't determine wins and losses, because they support our identity.

I'm not saying the offense is fine. But going full on spread or even the dumbasses clamoring for KF to retire is at best a likely mismatch for our overall physical, disciplined philosophy, and at-worst, a disaster waiting to happen, like we're seeing in Madison.

Good thing statistics don't determine wins and losses, because they support our identity.

I'm not saying the offense is fine. But going full on spread or even the dumbasses clamoring for KF to retire is at best a likely mismatch for our overall physical, disciplined philosophy, and at-worst, a disaster waiting to happen, like we're seeing in Madison.
Correct, functional aspects of the game win us games. Our offense does not.

Things have to improve, because we are almost dead last. When that happens, it means something is wrong. And I hate to break the news, but Kirk will eventually retire or pass away.

Reactions: MAXIMUSHAWKEYE
Correct, functional aspects of the game win us games. Our offense does not.

Things have to improve, because we are almost dead last. When that happens, it means something is wrong. And I hate to break the news, but Kirk will eventually retire or pass away.
They went and scored when it mattered most today.

Of course he will, but there's plenty of people who want him gone now, and they deserve to be ridiculed for being morons.

They went and scored when it mattered most today.

Of course he will, but there's plenty of people who want him gone now, and they deserve to be ridiculed for being morons.
They could've scored more if they weren't broken schematically. We have talent in several places, but the scheme is bad and our current coaches fail to properly develop.

Many aspects of the game has passed Kirk. Yes, we beat the bad B1G West teams. But our record against great teams over the past 3-4 years is horrendous. I can only hope that we can pick up a Coordinator who is both competent and understands the current landscape of football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT