ADVERTISEMENT

Bugeaters vs Bucky

Debbie lost, but Purdy looks purty. Phil’s going to have to dial up pressure and coverages.

Down goes Debbie! Down goes Debbie!

tumblr_mt17zsYLoT1sisy7qo1_500.gif

Pretty good game. Next week will be a battle with Nebraska trying to get bowl eligible.

Rhule seems like an ok guy. But he has a face that looks like a deer in headlights all too often.

I agree with others, clock management at the end of regulation was idiotic. You can’t play scared and that is what he did. Could have had multiple shots at scoring a TD to win the game but settled for OT like Ferentz in 2009 at OSU. A game that many here are still bagging on him about.

Gun shy with what happened last week!
He should have fired whoever called the pass play , they should have just ran it and set it up in the middle of the field, ran clock and kicked the FG and trusted the defense with not much time left on the clock at Home.

Tell me again why anyone thought inviting Nebraska to the B1G was a good idea?

They're just parasites to the conference revenue stream.
In Delaney’s defense, I really think he was trying to bring in a more storied program like Bowling Green or Sam Houston, but they both turned him down if memory serves. I’ll bet that’s still one of his deepest regrets that he ended up settling.

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
In Delaney’s defense, I really think he was trying to bring in a more storied program like Bowling Green or Sam Houston, but they both turned him down if memory serves. I’ll bet that’s still one of his deepest regrets that he ended up settling.
We're seeing what Nebraska football really is when the academic requirements are higher and criminals aren't allowed on the team...aka, the Osborne regime.

Given that, the Huskers have their Superbowl next Friday. We'll see how that goes.

I have to admit though, if they do beat our Hawks, it would be entertaining if they had to go play the on the frozen turf at yankee stadium in the Shitstripe Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT