ADVERTISEMENT

What's a tip or trick you never thought of...

I've never done that with our kitchen trash can but have been doing it in the bathrooms for years with grocery sacks. Works really well. I may have to try it in the kitchen too.
I saw that video a while back and tried it once. It saved me 0:00 minutes.

I don't see the point. It isn't a better way. It is just a different way.

How I lived to be like 35 before someone taught me percentages are interchangeable baffles me.

20% of 50

50% of 20
The communitive and associative properties of mathematics/multiplication is taught pretty early, no?

Edit - Just looked it up - 3rd or 4th grade bro.

You are trying way to hard.
They teach the difference between "to" and "too" at the same time, dare I say 3rd and 4th grade is a "common denominator" for you??

shocked-burn.gif

I saw that video a while back and tried it once. It saved me 0:00 minutes.

I don't see the point. It isn't a better way. It is just a different way.
In the little bathroom trash cans with the grocery sacks, I feel that they stay in there better if they're put in this way.

The amount of people not knowing about the arrow on the gas gage is very funny.

I got nothing as far as a tip for anyone but my wife.

Here is kinda a weird one but it works.

If you have a super foamy beer, take youe finger and rub behind youe ear, then touch the foam, it will immediately dissolve.

If you do nor burn much 2 cycle gas per year, start with aviation fuel, you do not need to stabilize it to get it through winter and the higher octane makes the fuel last longer in the can.

Last edited:
43% of 84
84% of 43
???????
See this is what I mean.
I would look at that and go ok

Ok, thr easier of those two is the top.

10% of 84 is 8.4. I need 4 of those.

I can do that in my head 32 +1.6= 33.6 then I need roughly 1/3 of 8.4 ok. That's 2.8

2.8 + 33.6= 36.4

Now if you would have just said 84% of 43, im doing 8x something. Much easier to inverse.

For years I always pulled the bag of cans out of the top of the box. Pain in the butt. I always had my son or wife, no pics, hold the box for me so i could pull the bag out. I was at a buddies house recently and when he had to change the cans he just grabbed the box and pulled it off the bag. A hundred times easier. I felt like an idiot. Lol
Wat?

One of the best ways to get onion smell off your hands is stainless steel. Rub a fork, spoon or just the bottom of your sink if it is stainless steel while cold water is on. Works better than lemon juice, baking soda, etc….

See this is what I mean.
I would look at that and go ok

Ok, thr easier of those two is the top.

10% of 84 is 8.4. I need 4 of those.

I can do that in my head 32 +1.6= 33.6 then I need roughly 1/3 of 8.4 ok. That's 2.8

2.8 + 33.6= 36.4

Now if you would have just said 84% of 43, im doing 8x something. Much easier to inverse.
Orrr for the second one, you could take 16% of 43 and subtract it from 43 as well:

If you're ballparking I would do:
Move the decimal to the left once on 43 = 4.3
6 x 4 = 24 - Move decimal to the left = 2.4

Add together 4.3 + 2.4 = 6.7, subtract from 43 = 36.3

Put a little salt on a coaster before setting your drink on it, the NaCl crystals will break the surface tension and the coaster won't stick to the glass. Works especially well in hot, humid environments.

Your grandfather killed more deer while smoking a cigarette and wearing a stinky red flannel shirt than the vast majority of guys will that own 5k worth of sitka gear.

Learn how to play the wind and STFU.

Warming air goes up, cooling air goes down, that's true for air with scent in it as well.

Your grandfather killed more deer while smoking a cigarette and wearing a stinky red flannel shirt than the vast majority of guys will that own 5k worth of sitka gear.

Learn how to play the wind and STFU.

Warming air goes up, cooling air goes down, that's true for air with scent in it as well.
Your last point just reminded me that ceiling fans have switch to change fan direction, which comes in handy with different seasons. Had no idea until I replaced one in our bedroom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT