ADVERTISEMENT

Bulls Cavs

May 26, 2007
JR Smith is just another example of why you should never hire anyone with neck tattoos.

And that agonizing display by Lebron after the minor ankle roll was pathetic. Get up, punk.

"How many guys would have went to the locker room? How many guys would have looked for an excuse?"

How many guys who think they're the greatest player of all time would have rolled around in "agony" for attention after flipping their ankle the way every basketball player does dozens of times over the years?

Unless my picture is out of whack, that ball never touched the baseline. The clock should have run out, instead they put .7 seconds back on? He was fouled on the drive though.

This +1000. Plus, the announcers were spot on, giving the Cavs a free timeout on the review was a joke. They need to fix late game replays.

I really hate I have to cheer for the bulls in this series. But it's against Cleveland so go Bulls. I love seeing both cities' sports teams struggle, but enjoy watching Cleveland struggle more.

Reactions: HallofFame
I really hate I have to cheer for the bulls in this series. But it's against Cleveland so go Bulls. I love seeing both cities' sports teams struggle, but enjoy watching Cleveland struggle more.
Why the hate for Cleveland? Their sports teams have sucked forever.

Why the hate for Cleveland? Their sports teams have sucked forever.
Cause I enjoy the heartbreak that they suffer. Along with Chicago teams. I got nothing personal against them, just love the sports agony they experience.

Cause I enjoy the heartbreak that they suffer. Along with Chicago teams. I got nothing personal against them, just love the sports agony they experience.

Some agony. I've seen all my Chicago sports team win a championship in my lifetime (Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, White Sox). Chicago is arguably the most successful sports city in the last 25 years. However, I hope the Cubs never win a title.

Some agony. I've seen all my Chicago sports team win a championship in my lifetime (Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, White Sox). Chicago is arguably the most successful sports city in the last 25 years. However, I hope the Cubs never win a title.
I would give that title to Boston

The Bulls and Cavs are now in a three game series
and the home advantage is with Cleveland.
Since Pau Gasol is out for the Bulls, it makes their
job more difficult.

The Bulls and Cavs are now in a three game series
and the home advantage is with Cleveland.
Since Pau Gasol is out for the Bulls, it makes their
job more difficult.

Cavs are without Kevin Love, and Kyrie Irving is hobbling around the court.

Lebron with his bull rush to the rim will win the series for the Cavs. JR Smith hit some big shots. Bulls don't believe that they can beat Lebron.

4MmX4zh.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT