ADVERTISEMENT

Burning incense at work

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
Our longtime receptionist retired at the end of last year, and a new younger receptionist was hired. She is the daughter of someone who has been here for about 20 years. She has lately started burning incense at the front counter, and the CFO, and CIO, and HR all seem to be okay with it, but it stinks like my older brothers room when he'd smoke pot.

I suppose as long as you are allowed to hit your vape at will at work, a little incense or medical mary jane is ok.

Reactions: Moral
only if she looks like this

04c10c36310fe5f7775772792bf0f28e.jpg

Our longtime receptionist retired at the end of last year, and a new younger receptionist was hired. She is the daughter of someone who has been here for about 20 years. She has lately started burning incense at the front counter, and the CFO, and CIO, and HR all seem to be okay with it, but it stinks like my older brothers room when he'd smoke pot.
no, no, and hell no. (and i suspect your lease might have something to say about that)

• Haha
Reactions: millah_22
everytime i go to work happy hour she tells me the same story about how she was dumped on her birthday and i always say the same thing "that is so... profoundly.. sad" and then change the subject to tater tots or something.

I can you tell you where to put those tots

Reactions: Moral
In fairness you're working at a dispensary so...

Will never forget my weed dealer from high school and that god forsaken nag champa he was always burning

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT