ADVERTISEMENT

Burning incense at work

Ugh. I think people are assholes for even wearing cologne/perfume that can be detected at work. I can’t imagine this.

Reactions: millah_22
Would you prefer I call you a Runza instead?
Don’t judge, but we love Runza. Every trip to Nebraska includes a Runza stop, and a couple times we have taken a cooler to bring back extra deliciousness. Even their burgers are good, and the Frings are genius. We were at Bellevue East High a couple weeks ago and the Runza stop was by far the highlight.

Ugh. I think people are assholes for even wearing cologne/perfume that can be detected at work. I can’t imagine this.
My eighth grade English teacher had done something that completely torched her olfactory system, and as a result, had absolutely no idea how much perfume she was wearing. It was almost unbearable - practically made your eyes water.

Reactions: millah_22 and Moral
Our longtime receptionist retired at the end of last year, and a new younger receptionist was hired. She is the daughter of someone who has been here for about 20 years. She has lately started burning incense at the front counter, and the CFO, and CIO, and HR all seem to be okay with it, but it stinks like my older brothers room when he'd smoke pot.
This is a bit right? Trying to be the funny man?

Reactions: millah_22
only if she looks like this

04c10c36310fe5f7775772792bf0f28e.jpg
Patchouli, BO, incense, weed and stank pussy takes me back to my last Dead concert.

Reactions: QChawks
Don’t judge, but we love Runza. Every trip to Nebraska includes a Runza stop, and a couple times we have taken a cooler to bring back extra deliciousness. Even their burgers are good, and the Frings are genius. We were at Bellevue East High a couple weeks ago and the Runza stop was by far the highlight.
you can have them mailed to you if you don't want to go to Nebraska

• Wow
Reactions: EasyHawk
We couldn’t even have good smelling spray in the work bathrooms anymore after someone complained.

We couldn’t even have good smelling spray in the work bathrooms anymore after someone complained.
DUDE. There is someone at my work that lays waste to the bathroom multiple times a day. F*cking grade A horrible. Someone put febreeze in the bathroom, and that chuckle**** is now spraying febreeze after his shits. So now it double reeks, and the febreeze particles get in my clothes so I smell like that shit all ****ing day.

I HATE IT HERE

Reactions: Pinehawk
Ok wow, so update. It was never the receptionist all along. It also wasn't incense.

One of the sales reps in the office below me (I'm top floor), got a new scentsy candle and is burning sage to get rid of the ghosts or something.

Reactions: ZachJump
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT