ADVERTISEMENT

By the way, Floridians along the St. Johns River are still battling post-Irma flooding....

I know. You can't get a hotel room anywhere in Jacksonville because locals are living there waiting for their houses to dry out.

People in Puerto Rico don't have any water over a week after the hurricane. People in Jax can't take a ho to Motel 6. If that isn't similar, I don't know what is.

Reactions: TheCainer
People in Puerto Rico don't have any water over a week after the hurricane. People in Jax can't take a ho to Motel 6. If that isn't similar, I don't know what is.

They have water. I saw pallets full of it behind the mayor while she was claiming they didn't have anything.

They have water. I saw pallets full of it behind the mayor while she was claiming they didn't have anything.

22089076_2074013319485538_953816017812761784_n.png

I know. It would be a fire hazard if we didn't have this torrential rain.

Piles of branches in the suburbs have turned your world upside down and that, to you, is akin to 3 million people basically living in a bombed out warzone and not receiving help. It doesn't make sense to the average person with empathy but none of us have off the charts narcissism like you do.

Piles of branches in the suburbs have turned your world upside down and that, to you, is akin to 3 million people basically living in a bombed out warzone and not receiving help. It doesn't make sense to the average person with empathy but none of us have off the charts narcissism like you do.

They are receiving help. More and more each day. Just stop with your hysterics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT