ADVERTISEMENT

Cael Sanderson business partner arrested on Friday and charged with Sexual Exploitation of a minor

What exactly are the charges being leveled against Carl?

Perception can be taken as reality but let’s not prematurely judge Carl without a guilty conviction of himself, let alone his business partners…

Let’s also not prematurely lynch folks or fan bases (online) ahead of formal court proceedings.

Appalling as the initial accusations appear, Carl is assumed to be innocent until proven guilty.

I’ll go out on a limb and say the business partner and Cael never sat down and had a heart to heart about the partner’s exploitation of minors, but I could be wrong.

Carl: “Hey Cael, before we become partners I want to tell you about my hobby of exploiting minors for sex.”

Cael: “Not a problem. We’re going to make a lot of money together in this real estate venture.”

Probably didn’t happen and even though I don’t like the program he coaches, he’s never been anything but a decent human being in all his interactions.

I would agree. However, PSU leadership may have little to no tolerance for the accusations being alleged in the WHO news story, especially considering past transgressions which took place for many years on PSU’s campus and in the local community.

I would agree. However, PSU leadership may have little to no tolerance for the accusations being alleged in the WHO news story, especially considering past transgressions which took place for many years on PSU’s campus and in the local community.

Yea…no. Nobody knows what the hell others are up to on their own time and PSU wouldn’t put this guy’s sh*t on Cael just because they happened to be in business together.

What exactly are the charges being leveled against Carl?

Perception can be taken as reality but let’s not prematurely judge Carl without a guilty conviction of himself, let alone his business partners…

Let’s also not prematurely lynch folks or fan bases (online) ahead of formal court proceedings.

Appalling as the initial accusations appear, Carl is assumed to be innocent until proven guilty.
Say whu???????

Why would Penn State care about the allegations alleged against a local nurse practitioner lol?? Are you guys even being serious? Cael was a minor investor in townhomes with the guy. After buying the properties he may talk to him a handful of times a year. But Cael should hang becaise he knows someone who broke the law? Again I can’t tell if your being serious because if you are… wow.

Why would Penn State care about the allegations alleged against a local nurse practitioner lol?? Are you guys even being serious? Cael was a minor investor in townhomes with the guy. After buying the properties he may talk to him a handful of times a year. But Cael should hang becaise he knows someone who broke the law? Again I can’t tell if your being serious because if you are… wow.
Chill out dude...no one is saying anything...btw...you seem the most concerned here....and for the record it's Carl...

Why would Penn State care about the allegations alleged against a local nurse practitioner lol?? Are you guys even being serious? Cael was a minor investor in townhomes with the guy. After buying the properties he may talk to him a handful of times a year. But Cael should hang becaise he knows someone who broke the law? Again I can’t tell if you’re being serious because if you are… wow.
I also doubt PSU cares about what is taking place in Ames but the news piece done by the woman did state charges go back to 2008. So, PSU might be sensitive to the charges being levied against a business partner of their head coach.

Nobody said Cael should hang but the written piece from WHO referred to Carl as "real estate co-investor with former Penn State Head Wrestling Coach Cael Sanderson". This added to last night’s confusion but after searching this morning, Cael has clearly not been fired. But I’d guess PSU might be interested in the nature of Carl’s relationship with Cael. Spell check responsible for added confusion🙄

Last edited:
I also doubt PSU cares about what is taking place in Ames but the news piece done by the woman did state charges go back to 2008. So, PSU might be sensitive to the charges being levied against a business partner of their head coach.

Nobody said Cael should hang but the written piece from WHO referred to Carl as "real estate co-investor with former Penn State Head Wrestling Coach Cael Sanderson". This added to last night’s confusion but after searching this morning, Cael has clearly not been fired. But I’d guess PSU might be interested in the nature of Carl’s relationship with Carl.
If charges go back to 2008 and Ames is the location, it makes sense that they simply messed up where he was a former head coach. It should have said, "Former ISU Head Wrestling Coach and now PSU Head Wrestling Coach Cael Sanderson."....

More Ped State

Arrest

This thread and the attention resulting from this thread on this website is pathetic. And if you don't realize how pathetic this thread is, that makes you pathetic.

Carl is a shady dirtball. Always has been going back to his Ames days.

This isn’t new information and it shouldn’t surprise anyone that he was in business with someone like this. There’s a reason I hate Carl and it’s not because he wins. I’ll leave it at that haha.

LMFAO....Like your board wouldn't be running with this if it were Brands instead of Carl? Hypocrisy at its finest!
I do not agree. If one of the Brands' BUSINESS PARTNERS got in trouble and there is nothing known about any wrongdoing by the Brands brothers, I do not even believe the article gets written with a reference to Brands. The article itself is pathetic.

If an identical article were written with the only difference being that the article said Brands instead of Cael, any thread about such article on the PSU website would be equally pathetic and I would say so. Pathetic is pathetic whether it is on the Iowa board or the PSU board.

I do not agree. If one of the Brands' BUSINESS PARTNERS got in trouble and there is nothing known about any wrongdoing by the Brands brothers, I do not even believe the article gets written with a reference to Brands. The article itself is pathetic.

If an identical article were written with the only difference being that the article said Brands instead of Cael, any thread about such article on the PSU website would be equally pathetic and I would say so. Pathetic is pathetic whether it is on the Iowa board or the PSU board.
Maybe it has something to do with Carl being employed at a university that already had an ugly history of sexual crimes. I really hope the post about this guy being in the PSU room as recent as January isn’t true..

This thread and the attention resulting from this thread on this website is pathetic. And if you don't realize how pathetic this thread is, that makes you pathetic.
says the guy going to their rivals teams website to talk shit.... thats sad. Bringing Cael into this is stupid though

• Love
Reactions: HawkeyePA
Maybe it has something to do with Carl being employed at a university that already had an ugly history of sexual crimes. I really hope the post about this guy being in the PSU room as recent as January isn’t true..
If it is written by an anonymous poster on HR, it must be true.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT