ADVERTISEMENT

Cael Sanderson business partner arrested on Friday and charged with Sexual Exploitation of a minor

Who does business and has an ongoing relationship with a woodchipper-worthy creep for 15+ years and has no idea about their creepiness?
Somebody who now lives hundreds of miles away.

Did you read the article? I don't do background checks on every person I do business with, but two school districts employed the guy to do pre-physical examinations, so I'm doubting anything concerning would have shown up anyay. YSS (Youth shelter services) used his services too. If none of them had alarm bells go off, not sure why Cael's would have.

I could be wrong, and Cael is in a pedo ring. And if Cael has any ties to this guy going forward, he's fair game for judgement. But until that comes out, anything beyond tongue in cheek teasing isn't fair. (and my apologies if that is what you were doing and I missed it)

Reactions: goldenanimal
Mental illness is more likely . About 45 years ago I work part time for a carpenter, who turned out to be a child molester. I was 15 at the time and he acted awfully creepy around me. He was doing some work for some removed relatives of mine, and they talk to my dad about having me work there.
No one knew what this guy was like until it came out much much later. He actually molested a friend of mine. When he was much younger I believe in grade school years. It really messed them up for the rest of his life.
No, wouldn't know until I came out, that's how these things tend work. Another friend was molested by a priest in his early teenage years, again, he told me about this just a few years ago. No one in the church know, maybe you were some complaints to the bishop or higher ups in the church hierarchy with the local parishioners did not now, and probably still don't know till this day how this happened.
Especially the way they were moved around. Now you take a real estate partnership between a few people, something that could be drawn up in some attorneys, office or real estate office, and how do you expect anyone to know the private wives of the others?
So I'm going with Luna conspiracy mental illness, kind of stuff over some smoking gun.
I feel like the only thing you missed here was whether or not the carpenter or the priest held any world records that aren't really world records in weight lifting.

Somebody who now lives hundreds of miles away.

Did you read the article? I don't do background checks on every person I do business with, but two school districts employed the guy to do pre-physical examinations, so I'm doubting anything concerning would have shown up anyay. YSS (Youth shelter services) used his services too. If none of them had alarm bells go off, not sure why Cael's would have.

I could be wrong, and Cael is in a pedo ring. And if Cael has any ties to this guy going forward, he's fair game for judgement. But until that comes out, anything beyond tongue in cheek teasing isn't fair. (and my apologies if that is what you were doing and I missed it)
You're acting as if Cael didn't have them out to Happy Valley and let them pose with the trophy at NCAAs all decked out in Penn State gear. You don't do that unless you have some sort of relationship with the person.

Also, literally, nobody is suggesting Cael is in a pedo ring (except for you), but to pretend he didn't have some sort of idea that the man he was doing business with for 15 years and inviting to visit him wasn't a creep is pretty hard to believe. Most creepy people don't hide.

And that would be pathetic. If you are trying to get me to concede that there are pathetic people on both websites, I concede. The mere fact that others act in a pathetic manner does not justify pathetic behavior. I will state it again, this thread is pathetic.
To be fair, this is the kind of stuff that ruins politician's careers. Granted, Cael isn't a politician, but he is a very visible public figure. This kind of stuff IS newsworthy. If he is completely clean, which I am as confident as I can be, as a complete outsider, that he is, it will blow over quickly with ZERO damage to the program.

For being so outraged, go spend a few minutes on twitter or facebook. This is the kind of stuff that gets traction on a very, very, very slow Wednesday over there. In comparison this falls very low in the "pathetic" category, being about as milquetoast as it gets...

You're acting as if Cael didn't have them out to Happy Valley and let them pose with the trophy at NCAAs all decked out in Penn State gear. You don't do that unless you have some sort of relationship with the person.

Also, literally, nobody is suggesting Cael is in a pedo ring (except for you), but to pretend he didn't have some sort of idea that the man he was doing business with for 15 years and inviting to visit him wasn't a creep is pretty hard to believe. Most creepy people don't hide.
Ok, if you are going to go after Cael, you better be on the war path against Ames and Gilbert schools, and a bunch of the people in town too. They were putting this guy in a position to take advantage of kids. Cael just owned a couple investment properties with the guy (possibly/probably with several other investors).

Matter of time before a Pedo U individual was linked to this. I bet if u look at all the child sex abuse cases, somehow they are linked to an individual at Pedo U!!! 😉😁🤣

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Ok, if you are going to go after Cael, you better be on the war path against Ames and Gilbert schools, and a bunch of the people in town too. They were putting this guy in a position to take advantage of kids. Cael just owned a couple investment properties with the guy (possibly/probably with several other investors).
Yes, I think everyone would certainly be disturbed if Gilbert and Ames didn’t take a look at their processes which enabled this to happen.

quite a few people with psu wrestling ties, including one of their coaches, follow carl markley on twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: reotto
2 things jump out to me.
1) Cael and him could have been acquaintances or good friends, but if he was giving money, he gets a picture in the room and access to the team.
2) If he (the pervert) had dealings with Cael, did he also have dealing with Dresser? No mention of Dresser anywhere or anyone else.

Not that I want to drag anyone else thru the mud, but it is amazing that the only guy we know about as an investor is Cael when he had multiple other investors in on his projects. That is what the press is famous for. Focusing on what gives them clicks or ruins lives and omitting those who they want to protect.

IMG-0957.jpg
carl markley is also a big pat mineo fan apparently
https://twitter.com/carlmarkley

• Wow
Reactions: anon_0pi0cv8t1ggvb
If I am friends and business partner with a known cocaine trafficker, I am assumed to be either using or dealing cocaine as well.

Now lets substitute "cocaine" with "child sex"

See where the dots might be connected in the court of public opinion? Now add in that Carl is a strange dude and has an off personality, and now there is a potential smoking gun in the background... it is not hard to imagine why people are talking here.
That’s a couple of stretches. Appears a bit Q-ish from here…

Why is that laughable? I have several close friends who wrestled at ISU when Carl was the coach. I have my reasons for not liking the guy and again, they have nothing to do with his success.

So I will ask again, why is that funny to you?
The laughing emoji is generally a sign of someone with limited writing skills.

Agreed, this is a new level of sad for this place.

Mr. Sanderson is a minority passive investor in entities co-owned by a number of investors including Markley. Sanderson learned of the allegations against Mr. Markley at the same time the public was made aware. Mr. Sanderson has no information or knowledge regarding the allegations other than what has been published. The entities are currently replacing Mr. Markley’s ownership.”

PAT DONGHIA, PENN STATE ATHLETICS SPOKESMAN

It's just clickbait silliness .

Lol is this for real? I think this whole story is a huge nothing burger but if this is for real it did the opposite of putting the story to bed. Attempting to distance like this when there’s so much public evidence to the contrary is a horrible look. And it’s beyond cold as well.

Just more evidence that PSU has learned nothing.

Geeze oh Pete. Nothing about this is funny. ( except for the fictional Cael Sanderson above)

Implicating a wrestler for anything below the law speaks badly for all of us.

I'm sure Cael let's just any old fan walk onto the floor at NCAA's to take pictures with the championship trophy
Sorry to rain on everyone's parade here, but this picture is from the Fan Fest where you can get a picture with an NCAA trophy. Any fan can get a picture if they wait in line and I have even seen *gasp* Iowa fans getting these pictures.

Look, it could be nothing as far as the great Krailure and F***PEDst.... Certainly not liking how the story broke and Krailures name was brought up so quickly!!! Not a good look, but guess we shall see.

Have to wonder if Fat$$$$Man is not also involved? How did Krailure just so happen to be a partner with this POS??? Again it could just be some stupid bad luck. Just getting the feeling that this may turnout a lot worse for the wuss bandwagon pussycat F***st fans!!!!

I don't need to comment on this one that you already have an opinion on.

Anyone here accusing Cael Sanderson of being involved in the same behavior as Markley is making some extremely strong accusations. These allegations some of you are making are much worse than "cheating" with the transfer portal. Whether you like the guy or not these types of accusations have much more ramifications than beating Iowa in a dual.

This type of behavior by Markley is disgusting and anyone that enabled it should rot with him.

Anyone here accusing Cael Sanderson of being involved in the same behavior as Markley is making some extremely strong accusations. These allegations some of you are making are much worse than "cheating" with the transfer portal. Whether you like the guy or not these types of accusations have much more ramifications than beating Iowa in a dual.

This type of behavior by Markley is disgusting and anyone that enabled it should rot with him.
Thank you for coming to Cael's defense. You have done a great service to all of mankind.

nobody has said cael is a creeper, he is not sandusky in this drama he is joe pa. the questions are when did he become aware of this guys sickness and did he keep it quite while others were being taken advantage of, funny how this came out after pst got a load of recruits and transfers.

What accusations are you talking about? I haven't seen anyone make any sort of "extremely strong accusations" against PSU Carl as you claim. All I've said is I highly doubt he didn't know that Pedo Carl, a man he had known and done business with for over 15 years, was a creepy person. Again, these types don't usually hide it and PSU Carl obviously knew Pedo Carl well enough to invite him to the Penn State room and let him hold a championship trophy.

Nobody here is saying PSU Carl knew about or had anything to do with the illegal stuff but why he kept a long-term association with an obvious creep is what people are questioning. As they say, you are the company you keep.

What accusations are you talking about? I haven't seen anyone make any sort of "extremely strong accusations" against PSU Carl as you claim. All I've said is I highly doubt he didn't know that Pedo Carl, a man he had known and done business with for over 15 years, was a creepy person. Again, these types don't usually hide it and PSU Carl obviously knew Pedo Carl well enough to invite him to the Penn State room and let him hold a championship trophy.

Nobody here is saying PSU Carl knew about or had anything to do with the illegal stuff but why he kept a long-term association with an obvious creep is what people are questioning. As they say, you are the company you keep.

You're way out in left field here, Glen. I'd hate to be judged by some of the people I know. And being creepy or weird and being a pedophile are hardly synonymous.

You're just trying way too hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT