ADVERTISEMENT

Cael Sanderson business partner arrested on Friday and charged with Sexual Exploitation of a minor

It is fing disgraceful that many IOWA fans so sick of getting their asses kicked on the mat will look to anything to taint a man like Cael. This is a nothing burger and peoples “hopes” and “dreams” that Cael had and active role in this alleged crime are disgusting. Don’t sully a man’s name and family because you’re pissed that he owns all of Wrestling and that you have little to no chance to compete with him for the foreseeable future. It’s slander and defamation for what some of you so desperate in your worthlessness as an Iowa HC fan to try and harm an innocent man’s life. Disgusting some of you.

::Mr Sanderson has entered the chat::

It is fing disgraceful that many IOWA fans so sick of getting their asses kicked on the mat will look to anything to taint a man like Cael. This is a nothing burger and peoples “hopes” and “dreams” that Cael had and active role in this alleged crime are disgusting. Don’t sully a man’s name and family because you’re pissed that he owns all of Wrestling and that you have little to no chance to compete with him for the foreseeable future. It’s slander and defamation for what some of you so desperate in your worthlessness as an Iowa HC fan to try and harm an innocent man’s life. Disgusting some of you.
Geez, I’m a PSU fan and even I know coming in that hot is a suicide mission.

Reactions: Hawkgma
This a message board. It’s full of hacks who can’t put their fandom aside and form a coherent thought without their hate of another school’s sports programs entering into the picture.

I’m hardly worried about offending anyone. Your implication of CS here is asinine.

Your posts aren’t exactly racking up the likes, for the record.
What do you mean? Ironbird is liking every single one of them!

Given how badly many nit wrestling fans have defamed and slandered Iowa over the years, I'd say no side goes blameless here. As Blu says, when you go into "win at all costs mode," bad things will happen. Some of us say false and stupid inflamatory things on fan sites like this one and BWI, and people like Spooner call them out. Others might say them to potential recruits and their families behind closed doors where no one else can protest.

WOW.... Triggered MUCH ?????????????????? i guess we found the Iowa Straw that broke that camel's back !! I sure hope he was smart enough to be wearing his panty liners that today because he was all pissy and pissed off for sure...It may take more than a PSU grope hug to make him feel all better again... and YES I am aware of the misspelling.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT