ADVERTISEMENT

Cael Sanderson business partner arrested on Friday and charged with Sexual Exploitation of a minor

This a message board. It’s full of hacks who can’t put their fandom aside and form a coherent thought without their hate of another school’s sports programs entering into the picture.

I’m hardly worried about offending anyone. Your implication of CS here is asinine.

Your posts aren’t exactly racking up the likes, for the record.
“This a message board. It’s full of hacks who can’t put their fandom aside and form a coherent thought without their hate of another school’s sports programs entering into the picture.”

Speak for yourself on that one. Some of us are pretty balanced and objective. It is the psu deniers and deflectors that may need to turn up their self awareness. The jackwagon fans on both sides? As they say, you can’t fix stupid.

So I will ask again, what am I saying that isn't true? I find your take on Carl being completely oblivious and having no idea that Pedo Carl was off to be asinine. He either turned a blind eye to this dude's creepy demeanor or he's a complete moron with no ability to read the people he interacts and invests with. Again, 15 years is a long time to know someone and be completely oblivious to who that person really is.

So recapping what I said..

-PSU Carl isn't a pervert and has nothing to do with the illegal stuff involving Pedo Carl
-PSU Carl has/had a long-standing relationship with Pedo Carl
-PSU Carl invested his money with Pedo Carl
-PSU Carl let Pedo Carl into the PSU wrestling room to pose for a photo

I am curious about which one of these you find to be asinine lol.

What is the basis for your belief that the pedo in question exhibited prior creepy behavior?

And as a follow up, is everyone who's weird/creepy also no doubt a pedo/criminal?

Reactions: el dub
What is the basis for your belief that the pedo in question exhibited prior creepy behavior?

And as a follow up, is everyone who's weird/creepy also no doubt a pedo/criminal?
Jesus, dude, NO! I don't think PSU Carl knew Pedo Carl was a pedo or criminal but are you really of the belief that Pedo Carl, knowing what you know now, displayed absolutely zero weird or creepy behavior over the course of a 15-year friendship and business relationship? I'm sorry but that's asinine.

You also keep dodging my questions. You say you've known a lot of strange, weird people. Did you invest your money with them or keep a longstanding relationship with those people? Did you invite them to travel across the country to visit you? Most of us cut those types out of our lives.

Jesus, dude, NO! I don't think PSU Carl knew Pedo Carl was a pedo or criminal but are you really of the belief that Pedo Carl, knowing what you know now, displayed absolutely zero weird or creepy behavior over the course of a 15-year friendship and business relationship? I'm sorry but that's asinine.

You also keep dodging my questions. You say you've known a lot of strange, weird people. Did you invest your money with them or keep a longstanding relationship with those people? Did you invite them to travel across the country to visit you? Most of us cut those types out of our lives.

And who decides what's weird? Literally NO ONE believes your claim that everyone in your life is normal. You making that claim is beyond weird, in and of itself.

Hell, you've participated on this message board for over 20 years so we literally know that isn't true.

And who decides what's weird? Literally NO ONE believes your claim that everyone in your life is normal. You making that claim is beyond weird, in and of itself.

Hell, you've participated on this message board for over 20 years so we literally know that isn't true.
LOL when did I claim everyone in my life is normal? Now you're just making stuff up. I said most people don't associate themselves long-term with strange, creepy people, let alone invest their money with them.

Do I have weird friends? Absolutely. Do I have creepy friends? No lol.

Seriously, man. Why are you not answering any of the questions I am asking you? You sure are going to extreme lengths to justify Carl's association with a pedophile.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
GlenHawk, what is kind of amazing about spooner's BS is how fast he is to throw "our" guys under the bus and then defend the great Krailure!

As I said, this MAY turn out to be bigger then you think!!! I would not be so fast to jump on the wuss pussiekittycat bandwagon!!!

As for my last post, for the LOW IQ. Posted on another board was a HO(hooker, or whatever you wish to call her) taking a selfie, claiming to be at F***st. In the picture, on the floor were wrestling shoes. Some have claimed of possible wrong doings?!?!?!

I do not post propaganda, that is why I did not copy or bring it up here before. Now though, it just seems kind of odd that it was posted, and then this charge came out. I also posted what the charges COULD be related too. In other words, most do not understand what things this POS could have done!

Was he somehow involved with getting HOs for the wrestlers for example!?!?!? Honestly, no one knows, but $$$$ was flowing from somewhere and a lot of odd things seemed to be taking place in NOT so happy hole!!!!

Why are you getting so sensitive about this??
Holy Cow!!

LOL when did I claim everyone in my life is normal? Now you're just making stuff up. I said most people don't associate themselves long-term with strange, creepy people, let alone invest their money with them.

Seriously, man. Why are you not answering any of the questions I am asking you? You sure are going to extreme lengths to justify Carl's association with a pedophile.

You ask a lot of questions under the assumption of things you don't know are true. You also have the belief that people couldn't possibly be different behind closed doors or hide their proclivities from others. That couldn't be further from the truth. You don't know what type of "creepy/weird" behaviors, if any, this sick bastard displayed in front of CS. Zip. And pretending you're some guru who's able to sniff these sick behaviors out is hilarious.

I'm not really justifying anyone's specific actions/relationships. I'm saying you are over your skis and I doubt you'd be on this crusade if the shoe were on the other foot, which it could easily be.

As for your claim I am making things up, are you saying these aren't your words?

You say you've known a lot of strange, weird people. Did you invest your money with them or keep a longstanding relationship with those people? Did you invite them to travel across the country to visit you? Most of us cut those types out of our lives.

Reactions: el dub
Why are you getting so sensitive about this??
Holy Cow!!

One could ask that of the other "side", right? Why does anyone need to try to hard to pass judgement? We can't just say this guy appears to be a giant POS but accept that it doesn't mean everyone associated with him is also trash? Instead, people think they need to judge? Talk about being sensitive.

If you don't have creepy friends, you are the creepy friend.

Just a joke. I will say that I don't think I've ever met a weirder fanbase than wrestling fans. It's a strange combination of intense passion, respect, love, hate, all combined with a unique chip on the shoulder because most outsiders don't understand the sport. And I enjoy the comradery with everyone I've ever met who is a part of it. Hockey fans might be a close second.

Last edited:
One could ask that of the other "side", right? Why does anyone need to try to hard to pass judgement? We can't just say this guy appears to be a giant POS but accept that it doesn't mean everyone associated with him is also trash? Instead, people think they need to judge? Talk about being sensitive.
Yeah.... I'm not your sensitive type, but anyway
The dude is a pedo creepy piece of poop and he's buddies with Carl.
He's chilled in the psu lounge.
Facts are facts

Again.. It is highly unlikely Cael knew anything. It is still absolutely a newsworthy story. We've had enough creeps and freaks around the wrestling community. He's been around the sport and around the PSU program, and ISU program before that. Wrestling people should know.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_0pi0cv8t1ggvb
Do I know creepy people? Certainly. Are they in my circle of friends? Nope.

As far as certain posters avoiding answering direct questions and instead using questions to avoid questions…. A tried and true tactic when facts or common sense aren’t on your side

More Ped State

Arrest

Five pages of this garbage. I guess there's not much going on in Iowa wrestling these days. All the star wrestlers are signing with Penn State not Iowa so the jealousy spikes. I see a few of the brighter posters are trying to talk sense but this topic dwarfs all others.

Reactions: texas twister
Five pages of this garbage. I guess there's not much going on in Iowa wrestling these days. All the star wrestlers are signing with Penn State not Iowa so the jealousy spikes. I see a few of the brighter posters are trying to talk sense but this topic dwarfs all others.
Why would Iowa fans be jealous of Carl’s relationship with a pedophile?

Your coach is longtime buddies and business partners with a dangerous sexual predator. That’s a fact. Combine that with the other fact that your university and athletic department have a gross history of covering up these types of things, and you can see why it was certainly worth a discussion.

Also, had you noticed there wasn’t a response in this thread for nearly two days before you responded and bubbled it back to the top? Brilliant.

Deny, deflect, divert ….. sop
I wouldn’t want it addressed either.
Fortunately I don’t have to.

Cael is a pervert.
We all know that this isn't true, so cut it out, ya dumb moran.
However, Carl is a savvy businessman, and bad publicity, even if distantly connected, is bad for business, bad for PSU, and bad for college wrestling in general. My guess is that Sanderson will disassociate himself from this creep the moment he hears about this.

In general, we have better things to talk about than this.

Reactions: Fatmarc and el dub
I don't need to comment on this one that you already have an opinion on.

Anyone here accusing Cael Sanderson of being involved in the same behavior as Markley is making some extremely strong accusations. These allegations some of you are making are much worse than "cheating" with the transfer portal. Whether you like the guy or not these types of accusations have much more ramifications than beating Iowa in a dual.

This type of behavior by Markley is disgusting and anyone that enabled it should rot with him.

The question that needs to be addressed here, is there a culture at Penn State that would allow a perp access to the vulnerable because of the perps connection to a coach who is too big to fail?

I don't think Cael is a perp any more than JoePa was, but that doesn't resolve the question about whether or not a culture of "turn the other way" exists. See the Sandusky case.

The fact that BWI forum shuts down threads on this topic looks like a culture of "turn the other way, Cael is too big to fail."

The question that needs to be addressed here, is there a culture at Penn State that would allow a perp access to the vulnerable because of the perps connection to a coach who is too big to fail?

I don't think Cael is a perp any more than JoePa was, but that doesn't resolve the question about whether or not a culture of "turn the other way" exists. See the Sandusky case.

The fact that BWI forum shuts down threads on this topic looks like a culture of "turn the other way, Cael is too big to fail."
Don't kid yourself. All top Div. I programs try to spin events to their advantage in every sport. PSU isn't special that way. That said, some PSU fans are particularly stubborn, I mean "loyal," in holding onto what they want to believe.

Don't kid yourself. All top Div. I programs try to spin events to their advantage in every sport. PSU isn't special that way. That said, some PSU fans are particularly stubborn, I mean "loyal," in holding onto what they want to believe.
I wouldn't trust a review of the situation to the PSU fanboys, they'd come back with some BS about how if it weren't for "Cael's aura" the situation would have been much worse. Ha.

Fortunately it will get a good look from objective sources, I think it's safe to say the perp's life as he knows it is over.

No. Just, no. They shut down threads because the accusations are really ridiculous.

Your entire take is a giant load of BS. I've known people who have been guilty of some pretty bad stuff. I had ZERO idea of it until it came out. That has NOTHING to do with me. Same is true here.
I can give you examples. My police officer friend told me of certain cases, One a man who kidnapped and raped women, then took them home. At that time my wife fit his "profile". He would stake out rural homes of women with make partners and when he got the patterns down and he'd was ready he'd commit the crimes .
We did live in town but my wife was not working at that time. He told me guys like that often spin out of control and they escalate the violence or change their patterns so he warned us prior to it being made public.
When they did hold a press conference they weren't very honest , saying "for the last few years" when it was near 20.
Turned out he was a guard in a nearby prison who had from the Philippines and she'd go visit a few months every year.
That's when he commit the crimes and no one had a clue until he was caught.

• Haha
Reactions: GlenHawk
So I will ask again, what am I saying that isn't true? I find your take on Carl being completely oblivious and having no idea that Pedo Carl was off to be asinine. He either turned a blind eye to this dude's creepy demeanor or he's a complete moron with no ability to read the people he interacts and invests with. Again, 15 years is a long time to know someone and be completely oblivious to who that person really is.

So recapping what I said..

-PSU Carl isn't a pervert and has nothing to do with the illegal stuff involving Pedo Carl
-PSU Carl has/had a long-standing relationship with Pedo Carl
-PSU Carl invested his money with Pedo Carl
-PSU Carl let Pedo Carl into the PSU wrestling room to pose for a photo

I am curious about which one of these you find to be asinine lol.
Most everything you posted.

WTF? I'm in this thread defending your head coach. That statement was simply awful, however. Something along the lines of "Business associate...never observed this behavior and don't condone...diddling kids is bad...legal process...thoughts are with the victim...yadda yadda..." would have been roughly 100,000 times better than what they put out, and likely had the added benefit of it being the truth. But instead they apparently sent out that dishonest trash. There was no reason for it.
Sanderson had no knowledge this guy was doing that and doesn't have to do much damage control because one message board gets the vapors .
The type of behavior alleged by the business partner isn't the thing they flaunt. These guys hide their actions. My wife was abused as a child by a neighbor and her parents didn't find out for two years.
My friend was abused by a priest and I don't think his late he's ever knew, he told me a few years ago.
It's silly this is even a thread.

Why would Iowa fans be jealous of Carl’s relationship with a pedophile?

Your coach is longtime buddies and business partners with a dangerous sexual predator. That’s a fact. Combine that with the other fact that your university and athletic department have a gross history of covering up these types of things, and you can see why it was certainly worth a discussion.

Also, had you noticed there wasn’t a response in this thread for nearly two days before you responded and bubbled it back to the top? Brilliant.
Nothing else in Iowa to complain about. I guess the corn crop is looking good this year. It "bubbled" to the top because I i randomly picked one of the loser posts to answer. Also, where did you find Cale is a long time buddy of PED?

Nothing else in Iowa to complain about. I guess the corn crop is looking good this year. It "bubbled" to the top because I i randomly picked one of the loser posts to answer. Also, where did you find Cale is a long time buddy of PED?
Where did I find it? Umm, the news article published about their long-standing relationship, or maybe the pictures of the pedo in the PSU room posing with a championship trophy.

Did you even read the article and thread, or are you going full PSU and pretending it’s all made up while arguing blindly?

Maybe all the PSU fans should go clean up their own board before worrying about current events being posted on another team’s site.
Pretty big assumption to think that they would think anything is less than perfect in their world and would need to be cleaned up. Everyday and everything is Pleasantville in their eyes.

It is fing disgraceful that many IOWA fans so sick of getting their asses kicked on the mat will look to anything to taint a man like Cael. This is a nothing burger and peoples “hopes” and “dreams” that Cael had and active role in this alleged crime are disgusting. Don’t sully a man’s name and family because you’re pissed that he owns all of Wrestling and that you have little to no chance to compete with him for the foreseeable future. It’s slander and defamation for what some of you so desperate in your worthlessness as an Iowa HC fan to try and harm an innocent man’s life. Disgusting some of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT