ADVERTISEMENT

Can Biden beat Vivek or Nikki?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Would he be better off against one of them. If Trump goes to jail could that be bad news for Biden in terms of re-election?

I think that’s why we see both of them lining up behind Trump. That way if he goes to jail they can scoop up all the MAGAs. Add that to most undecideds I would imagine and it would be a tough out for Biden, I’m guessing.

Reactions: seminoleed
Would he be better off against one of them. If Trump goes to jail could that be bad news for Biden in terms of re-election?

I think that’s why we see both of them lining up behind Trump. That way if he goes to jail they can scoop up all the MAGAs. Add that to most undecideds I would imagine and it would be a tough out for Biden, I’m guessing.
Man, I'd like that post so much better if it said "when" instead of "If".

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
He can campaign from home. While under house arrest. One of the Harrisons essentially campaigned from home back in the 1800s. Don’t see why Trump can’t either.

If Trump didn’t run and Haley took his place, Biden gets replaced.

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
Let that sink in a bit.
Yeah that's messed up.

The judge made a real mistake by telling the jury they didn't have to agree on whether any one crime was committed. It comes across as "find a way to convict" and it's going to be the calling card for the campaign moving forward. It prematurely calls into question any guilty verdict, and will make for an easy appeal for the defense, not to mention the optics and how it may factor into the campaign/election. Not to mention the Biden campaign putting a rubber stamp on it by showing up and holding a press conference outside the courtroom, it really kills any deniability they had in support of the trial.

Navalny would have won from Jail in a free and fair election. Nelson Mandela may have as well. Trump isn't half the man those two were, but could gain the same benefit on the presumption of a corrupt/politicized court.

Yeah that's messed up.

The judge made a real mistake by telling the jury they didn't have to agree on whether any one crime was committed. It comes across as "find a way to convict" and it's going to be the calling card for the campaign moving forward. It prematurely calls into question any guilty verdict, and will make for an easy appeal for the defense, not to mention the optics and how it may factor into the campaign/election. Not to mention the Biden campaign putting a rubber stamp on it by showing up and holding a press conference outside the courtroom, it really kills any deniability they had in support of the trial.

Navalny would have won from Jail in a free and fair election. Nelson Mandela may have as well. Trump isn't half the man those two were, but could gain the same benefit on the presumption of a corrupt/politicized court.
especially when there's an abundance of people who just steadfastly refuse to learn or find out basic facts of the case

a combination of intentional ignorance and feigned indignity is more fun than actually being informed, i guess

Reactions: Tom Paris
file.php

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
especially when there's an abundance of people who just steadfastly refuse to learn or find out basic facts of the case

a combination of intentional ignorance and feigned indignity is more fun than actually being informed, i guess
Objectivity sucks around here doesn't it. I guess we get to find out for real now! Get your popcorn!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT