ADVERTISEMENT

Cannon dismisses the docs case in FL

Gonna be a rough day for Huey, chis and @St. Louis Hawk who laughed at me when I told him the trump trials were all about to come crashing down
Well it is interesting that the secret documents case wacko judge who has been overturned twice already on appeal in this case said - only congress can do these appointments of special prosecuters. Yet the special prosecuter against hunter biden was not appointed by congress. There is ample precedent that will probably overturn this judge's ruling.

The only way these cases come crashing down is if slime pig trump wins the election and pardons himself

Well how can Weiss be a special prosecutor against hunter biden if he was not appointed by congress which is stupid judge's reasoning to disallow Jack Smith's appointment.

I am sure there is ample ample precedent against her ruling that congress has to make these appointments

Well how can Weiss be a special prosecutor against hunter biden if he was not appointed by congress which is stupid judge's reasoning to disallow Jack Smith's appointment.

I am sure there is ample ample precedent against her ruling that congress has to make these appointments

Whats good for thee, is not necessarily good for me! aka, two sets of standards.

Reactions: cigaretteman
He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

Is there a law?

In the other case.....How well do you think people are gonna stand for Merchan sending him to jail?

I suspect that charge gets dismissed on the recent SCOTUS ruling grounds if I had to predict?

Hey look your post from after the people of new york convicted felon trump just showed up

Weird
Pretty different given new york changed the law to turn. A misdemeanor or into a felony and also disregard the statute of limitations beyond the other obvious nonsense but go off queen lol

That means the hurr appointment was an illegal appointment too. Guess that means his report and audio from his deposition cant be used by congress.
You're an idiot. Hurr was confirmed by the Senate. You liberals are so stupid.

While I didn't read all 93 pages of the actual order, the parts that I read told me enough. While I tend to think judges get a really wide berth in managing their trial process, when it comes to the merits, this is a wrong/erroneous decision. The Appointments Clause take has been rejected previously; there is supervision of the SC by a politically accountable person subject to confirmation. And SCOTUS itself just this term rejected the idea that the Appropriations Clause requires the kind of line item authorization the judge has suggested.

Oh well, some judges bad for him, some judges good. What will be really interesting to see is whether the G takes an appeal from this. On the one hand, DOJ has historically defended the viability of SC's and their kin pretty vigorously over the years. On the other, they usually are careful about exercising 'discretion' in proximity to elections, and who knows, perhaps the case has served its purpose at this point.

Reactions: funksouljon

He was an active US Attorney when appointed Special Counsel,so he had been approved by Congress. I believe the same is true for Hurr. Smith did not have that same standing, at least per Cannon's opinion. Not arguing for or against her opinion, just noting the circumstances are not the same.

He doesn't know shit about this case and I've proven that in my posts with him. He couldn't answer basic f-ing questions about it. You libtards pimp him up because he's some "lawyer". He didn't know shit much like your pathetic Trump hating ass.

I don't know St Lous Hawk. I don't know you.

But I do know one thing. If Hawk is an attorney, he is intelligent enough to know when to know what to say about legal issues, and more importantly, when not to.

On the other hand, .....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT