ADVERTISEMENT

Planet Fitness trans policy

Yeah...and I'm sure more have been harmed by illegals as well, but you guys don't want anyone bringing that up either. There's lots of things that harm women more than trans people in locker rooms.
Serious immigration reform can only happen if both sides compromise which is impossible at the moment.

Reactions: BelemNole
They are the dummies, not me.

Because it has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans.

Take it up at the next shareholder meeting of the Planet Fitness board of directors.
Yea, Because corporations aren’t feeling pressured by the vocal minority.

How about protecting children from real dangers like poverty, hunger, contaminated water, climate change, gun violence, etc? Why aren't these priorities for the right then?
Don’t forget criminals coming across the border without being vetted. Oh wait, MSNBC doesn’t talk about that.

Compared to the Republican Party literally passing laws that take away women's body autonomy. One is a real thing, that isn't stopping and affects 180 million, and the other affects next to nobody. I am on the Republican side of the trans in sports issue but compared to ending Roe, it's nothing.
I don't know, all women who believe they're women seems to be a pretty significant group to alienate during an election year...

Reactions: goldmom
OK, I think I have a compromise we can all agree on. From now on there will be three types of restrooms/locker rooms. One for individuals/families (small private room basically). One for anyone who requires a prostate exam during their life (following common medical health guidelines) and one for everyone else. Sounds fair?

So voters are going to blame Biden because of Planet Fitness’s corporate policies?

I think you just demonstrated how dumb the average American voter is.
Well truth be told it didn’t take this to make most of us aware of that sad likelihood.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I'm willing to bet more women have been wounded or killed in a mass shooting than harmed by a transgender person in a public bathroom or locker room, but this issue seems way more important to conservative posters.
Of course it’s more important to them. But the irony is they wouldn’t want me using the men’s restroom either. Especially if their teenage son was taking a whiz, and I sidled up to the next urinal.

Of course it’s more important to them. But the irony is they wouldn’t want me using the men’s restroom either. Especially if their teenage son was taking a whiz, and I sidled up to the next urinal.
It seems like many want to make being in the same bathroom with a transgender person a possible sexual assault, but they are already sharing a bathroom/locker room with people that are attracted to the same sex. Assaults happen because of people with bad intentions. All sexes, genders, and sexualities can be predators.

Planet Fitness can have whatever policy it wants to have. They really only have a duty to make their customers aware of the policy in a prominent way so as to avoid unwelcome surprises.

You'll notice that no one commented on either of my posts about FTM.
It's all about how men feel about their penises.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Tampa police cleared every Planet Fitness in town yesterday afternoon. Apparently some triggered MAGA called in a threat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT