ADVERTISEMENT

Cassioppi

His mom was on here not too long ago, and said they are sorting things out with both sports. I assume that means after a few years in both, it will be more clear to him where his future is, then can commit to that sport year round. Will probably have a pretty good idea after this year. I’m sure they know he could be a star in wrestling, so they really are probably trying to access his odd’s of making to and succeeding in the NFL. There are two other stud wrestlers who are trying the same thing, one at Wisconsin and one at Vtech, will be interesting if either of them stick with wrestling.
Met her in Stillwater. Class act

Reactions: WyleC and el dub
His mom was on here not too long ago, and said they are sorting things out with both sports. I assume that means after a few years in both, it will be more clear to him where his future is, then can commit to that sport year round. Will probably have a pretty good idea after this year. I’m sure they know he could be a star in wrestling, so they really are probably trying to access his odd’s of making to and succeeding in the NFL. There are two other stud wrestlers who are trying the same thing, one at Wisconsin and one at Vtech, will be interesting if either of them stick with wrestling.
Who are they, I really didn't know of anyone else? Wasn't there one in Nebraska too, Nutamacher or something like that who only wrestled a couple times during season but wrestled big 10s and ncaas

Who are they, I really didn't know of anyone else? Wasn't there one in Nebraska too, Nutamacher or something like that who only wrestled a couple times during season but wrestled big 10s and ncaas
Jimmy Mullen at Va Tech, he's sticking with just wrestling. Dillan Johnson will be a freshmen at Wisconsin this year. I think Daniel Herrera at ISU is going to try and do both as well

Reactions: el dub
I know you and spooner are perfect beings who have never miss typed, misspelled, or not noticed when autocorrect changed something you typed. The best part is when you remind everyone else that they are not as superior as you.
I just agreed with you that auto correct can be a pain in the butt.

Reactions: PSUer1989
Their sister is here currently. If they’re good enough and want to, they’ll come.
I’m thinking IC is the place for them to be. Tone is a working man out in the world, now. It makes a lot more sense for the family to have all kids competing at same school.

Remind that Anthony Cassioppi initially committed to Northwestern University, and later committed to the University of Iowa. Cassioppi attended Hononegah High School (Rockton, IL), Madison WI will be very close to family, and close to home. Wrestling is inherent in the family DNA. Remembering 'Big Cass' as a truly dominant high schooler.

Last edited:
Has anyone here seen Cass and Kueter wrestle live in the last 6 months? I would imagine they are walking around at about the same weight now a days. I'd be curious to know who is winning. I would imagine Cass but would think Kueter is closing the gap if not already equal to him.

Has anyone here seen Cass and Kueter wrestle live in the last 6 months? I would imagine they are walking around at about the same weight now a days. I'd be curious to know who is winning. I would imagine Cass but would think Kueter is closing the gap if not already equal to him.
I know most people here don’t want AJ on the team, but he would be a good partner for Ben this year with Cass gone, and Ben a good partner for him. Don’t think Glazer could push Ben too much. He would have Telford and our other heavyweights to get the feel for bigger slower heavy weights , but AJ could give him something closer to a Batista type heavyweight.

Good question. I thought it was posted during last season that Cass was handling BK pretty well in the room?
I find it odd that Cass is moving on. We need him in the room. Hopefully, HWC has made him some type of offer? You wouldn’t think BK would go full time wrestling for the next ten months, if Cass was going to be eligible.?

Last edited:
Reactions: OldestandGreatest
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT