ADVERTISEMENT

Cassioppi

Good question. I thought it was posted during last season that Cass was handling BK pretty well in the room?
I find it odd that Cass is moving on. We need him in the room. Hopefully, HWC has made him some type of offer? You wouldn’t think BK would go full wrestling, if Cass was going to be eligible.?
That should tell us Tony’s appeal was denied. I can see him taking coaching job at a big ten school if his goal is to be a college head coach some day.

Good question. I thought it was posted during last season that Cass was handling BK pretty well in the room?
I find it odd that Cass is moving on. We need him in the room. Hopefully, HWC has made him some type of offer? You wouldn’t think BK would go full wrestling, if Cass was going to be eligible.?

Apparently he is getting a Masters Degree in Finance. It's possible the Wall Street wrestling cabal has been in contact with him and he is looking at a more lucrative career.

I find it odd that Cass is moving on. We need him in the room. Hopefully, HWC has made him some type of offer? You wouldn’t think BK would go full time wrestling for the next ten months, if Cass was going to be eligible.?
Why is it odd that Cass is moving on? He’s an adult in the real world now.

Odd because it was posted that he was appealing to get his lost year back. Seems weird without an announcement that he didn't get it, that he'd be moving on.

Obviously not surprising if the appeal was denied - but no one has reported as such.

Something being posted on this board does not make it fact. You of all people should know this.

He never even announced he was appealing. If you follow the logic of not believing everything you read on the internet, there’s nothing odd about a college student graduating and getting a job.

I know most people here don’t want AJ on the team, but he would be a good partner for Ben this year with Cass gone, and Ben a good partner for him. Don’t think Glazer could push Ben too much. He would have Telford and our other heavyweights to get the feel for bigger slower heavy weights , but AJ could give him something closer to a Batista type heavyweight.

This would be a great point if you don’t get the baggage with. The further away from the program he is, the better.

Reactions: el dub and vhsalum
His best partner is now Bradley Hill or Telford. Not exactly the best competition.

Both are good workout partners. Even if he was staying around they would be wise to have senior level bigs spend time training in IC which sounds like it is in the works. Not sure a short and light heavy brings a ton more to the table.

I am curious who they will get as a larger heavy for BK to roll around with. It will be important for him to get used to the size and power of the bigger guys.

I say drop Telford I do t know if Tony is the answer.

Different subjects for sure.

Something else that sucks about this is his younger brothers might follow him there.

Still a few years off, and still have to prove they are elite. And then there's what seems like consistent turmoil at WI. They have been pretty good so far. No doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT