ADVERTISEMENT

CBK Report: Best Shooters

Kris needs to be on that list. I'm guessing his percentages may say otherwise.. but you know its coming. Such a pretty shot

Reactions: BBHawk
No way I take Fredrick over Perkins.

Perkins has more to his game and on the defensive end, but i will tip my hat to CJF on being a clutch shooter. Hit lots of late clock 3's. Who is going to be out clutch end of clock shooter this year? Kris obviously will have the ball in his hands... what is going to be great about that isn't so much his shooting but also his playmaking abilities. He's going to score more, but I also expect him to be a facilitator and get lots of assists setting up others.

Perkins has more to his game and on the defensive end, but i will tip my hat to CJF on being a clutch shooter. Hit lots of late clock 3's. Who is going to be out clutch end of clock shooter this year? Kris obviously will have the ball in his hands... what is going to be great about that isn't so much his shooting but also his playmaking abilities. He's going to score more, but I also expect him to be a facilitator and get lots of assists setting up others.
He hit a few, wasn't there for most. Tony became a "go to" guy last year and will continue to do it this upcoming season. CJ will never last long enough to be a reliable.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT