ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Women are battle tested

Chicagoherky71

Team MVP
Nov 20, 2007
I think Iowa, Ohio St, Indiana and Nebraska can beat any team in the country. IMO the BIG was the best conference in the country top to bottom. We have better three point shooters in this conference, and now more depth with the emergence of Feurbach and McCabe. Hopefully, Molly comes back by the Sweet 16

I think Iowa, Ohio St, and Nebraska can beat any team in the country. IMO the BIG was the best conference in the country top to bottom. We have better three point shooters in this conference, and now more depth with the emergence of Feurbach and McCabe. Hopefully, Molly comes back by the Sweet 16
I won’t be surprised if Ohio State, Indiana, and Nebraska, along with Iowa, knock out a 1,2, or 3 seed.

I am rooting for the Big Ten to make huge upsets throughout the tournament. But my gut says they will bow out in the first two rounds. Including Indiana and Ohio State.

Not sure the depth is that great with Feurbach and McCabe. Both of them either play fairly well or really bad. Neither one is a great ball handler and with Molly not healthy, it really hurts this team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT