ADVERTISEMENT

CHANGE IS NEEDED NOW!!

TNHAWK79

HR All-State
Jul 28, 2012
Waited nine months for this crap! What a terrible performance. Only at Iowa can you finish bottom five in offense in all of college football and still have a job! Either Brian’s scheme is too difficult to grasp or too stubborn to make QB change. Either way, this level of stupidity is unacceptable. I don’t blame Charlie Jones for leaving. Petra’s has three years in the system and has not taken the step forward that’s needed.
I’ve seen HS football with better a offensive scheme. Only at Iowa do we reward mediocrity. Petra’s had his chance, BF is not an OC and it’s evident against this big bad juggernaut powerhouse -SDST!
Absolute Garbage! That’s Iowa football- “we may not go down in history but we’ll go down on your sister!”

Frustrating that the O-line can be so bad these past 2 years with all the accolades that KF has gotten for his o-lines over the years.
And by stars we have recruited very well on the OL

Iowa is only one coach leaving (woods or Parker) and they will be reliving pre-Hayden years. Ferentz and son will be an immediate disaster to Iowa football.

Reactions: Chicagoherky71
With USC and UCLA joining the B10 in 24, without changes to the O to make our offense “fun” for the players/recruits, we can kiss ever winning the West division, let alone a B10 title.

Reactions: badger-007
Waited nine months for this crap! What a terrible performance. Only at Iowa can you finish bottom five in offense in all of college football and still have a job! Either Brian’s scheme is too difficult to grasp or too stubborn to make QB change. Either way, this level of stupidity is unacceptable. I don’t blame Charlie Jones for leaving. Petra’s has three years in the system and has not taken the step forward that’s needed.
I’ve seen HS football with better a offensive scheme. Only at Iowa do we reward mediocrity. Petra’s had his chance, BF is not an OC and it’s evident against this big bad juggernaut powerhouse -SDST!
Absolute Garbage! That’s Iowa football- “we may not go down in history but we’ll go down on your sister!”
63-25 over the last 7 years says youre an idiot. NOW!!!

My economics professor always said that you vote with your dollars. All of you idiots that supported the season sellout were telling the U if I that you support this product. Well done.
I think we sold out because SDS and ISU bought a bunch of tickets. Then all that was left is Nevada for the family that wants to go to one game. B1G slate is very good so should be sellouts.

My economics professor always said that you vote with your dollars. All of you idiots that supported the season sellout were telling the U if I that you support this product. Well done.
Sneaky- trying to fool us into thinking you went to college therefore you are smart.

This has got to be killing recruiting!!! What offensive player would ever want to play for this dismal offense? Seriously, we will lose recruits.
You really need 4 !!!! not !!! I cant be persuaded with !!! much less recruits looking to you for guidance. Step it up !!!!

This has got to be killing recruiting!!! What offensive player would ever want to play for this dismal offense? Seriously, we will lose recruits.
C'mon man everybody does! Our offense plays defense. Our defense plays offense.

I think we sold out because SDS and ISU bought a bunch of tickets. Then all that was left is Nevada for the family that wants to go to one game. B1G slate is very good so should be sellouts.
LMAO

Soooo by your logic, last week is also meaningless?
Just because a team won 10 games last year doesn’t mean it will win 10 games this year.
Just because Iowa has beaten ISU the past 6 times doesn’t mean they will beat them this year.
Just because Iowa won last week doesn’t mean they will win this week.
Just because Iowa’s offense sucked last week doesn’t mean it will suck this week.

Past results are meaningless when predicting future results is what I was referring to. You know this, but are intentionally trying to be a jerk.

Sure, there are trends, and increased likelihood of something happening, but there are no guarantees. Iowa over Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State several years ago come to mind. Iowa’s 12-0 season is another.

Last edited:
I won't blame the fans for being good fans. Even though the 10 wins was kind of smoke and mirrors considering Iowa didn't beat a team that finished top 25 and barely finished ranked themselves even a modest improvement on O was cause for optimism. That can still happen, I'm not excessively optimistic but I'll wait to see how the season goes
63-25 over the last 7 years says you're an idiot. NOW!!!
Could have been even less than 25 losses with a respectable offense. Why wouldn't you want that? You're a cultists, not a fan if you can't admit we need change on an offense that has ranked 88th or worse and is trending down in the Brian era

I think had you used more exclamation marks and maybe a few more all cap words, change would have happened. Thanks for screwing us all!

• Haha
Reactions: BUCKSNDUCKS
His throws are awful! Did you see how many WRs were open when he threw the INT? That’s a first year qb mistake, not a 3rd year starter. Sadly it’s not execution, it’s the scheme
If it's the scheme why were so many wrs open on that play...its the player not the scheme. I agree they both BF and KF need to go..but not according to that logic

Just because a team won 10 games last year doesn’t mean it will win 10 games this year.
Just because Iowa has beaten ISU the past 6 times doesn’t mean they will beat them this year.
Just because Iowa won last week doesn’t mean they will win this week.
Just because Iowa’s offense sucked last week doesn’t mean it will suck this week.

Past results are meaningless when predicting future results is what I was referring to. You know this, but are intentionally trying to be a jerk.

Sure, there are trends, and increased likelihood of something happening, but there are no guarantees. Iowa over Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State several years ago come to mind. Iowa’s 12-0 season is another.
Soooo just because our offense struggled last week, that is also meaningless then.

I agree there are no guarantees.

What pisses me off is why what it is so urgent to give Ferentz a 4 year extension?? His contract expired in 2025 but Barta had to push it out to 2029. We are going to end up in a mess worse than Nebraska having to pay off a coach that is going in the crapper.

Agree a qb change is needed, but please explain Iowas scheme and what's wrong w it? Or r u bitching about something you don't really know anything about like most on here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT