ADVERTISEMENT

Chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN during the World Series pregame show is the most white trash MAGA thing ever

Why do you hate the first amendment
Please explain how the First Amendment applies.

Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Please explain how the First Amendment applies.

Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Is reading a problem for you?

As much as I hated Trump I would have never chanted anything about him at a game and I would have been embarrassed for anyone that did.
Agreed somewhat.
I lived in orange county when nixon died.
The treatment of clinton during the funeral procession etc was pretty embarrassing.
I think some of the current frustration is due to the msm covering up the election of a vegetable and people speaking out when they know they’ll be heard.

Agreed somewhat.
The treatment of clinton during the funeral procession etc was pretty embarrassing.
I think some of the current frustration is due to the msm covering up the election of a vegetable and people speaking out when they know they’ll be heard.
This post is embarrassing.

Your analysis is embarrassing.

You’re currently embarrassing your family.

Agreed somewhat.

Just my opinion….. but I disagree this has anything to do with msm

Agreed somewhat.
Holy shit.. What a stupid narrative.

This fight was started by MLB getting political with the all star game, ESPN making headline story about the tomahawk and CNN articles about the Braves not being black enough for Atlanta. MAGAs notice that crap and responded accordingly with their own crap.

Very predictable, not sure how this surprises anyone.

Agreed somewhat.
You know how I know you aren't a serious person with anything important to say?

This fight was started by MLB getting political with the all star game, ESPN making headline story about the tomahawk and CNN articles about the Braves not being black enough for Atlanta. MAGAs notice that crap and responded accordingly with their own crap.

Very predictable, not sure how this surprises anyone.
They do it everywhere they can. I had two trick-or-treaters say “Let’s go Brandon.” These people are so trashy.

do Democrats fear trump that badly? Every time something goes against them it’s always the Megas. I’d probably join in on the chant if I was there because Biden blows but I also think trump is a massive tool.
ya know people exist that just want someone that isn’t a giant heaping pile of you know what.

do Democrats fear trump that badly? Every time something goes against them it’s always the Megas. I’d probably join in on the chant if I was there because Biden blows but I also think trump is a massive tool.
ya know people exist that just want someone that isn’t a giant heaping pile of you know what.
Because Trump and his flunky son promote doing it?

Do you fear capitalization? Punctuation? Spelling?

My man - Your post is a disaster! 😂

There is no bottom with today’s GOP. None.

We’ve even got people in this thread cheering on 1/6ers - after 140+ injured Capitol police officers, some still off work now, and a few deaths, broken vertebrae, closed head injuries, a stabbing with a metal tent pole, and an eye enucleation sprinkled in there.

Tourists, amirite?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT