ADVERTISEMENT

Chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN during the World Series pregame show is the most white trash MAGA thing ever

Apparently some of the same fine citizens are in my neighborhood and remember our campaign signs. I just had some lady drive by while I was sitting out front handing out candy and scream out her window “let’s go Brandon” a few times at me. I guess this is a drinking night for trashy magas.

You need a better neighborhood

Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
I feel bad for the noles that turned out OK that they had to grow up in such a shithole region of the country. The south is a cesspool, it's too bad either of these teams will win the series

Could you explain why: "“If you vote for Trump, you’re a bigot, xenophobic, homophobic, Neanderthal”. People are sick of that shit." has a connection to why Biden is a disaster?

They seem unrelated to me, but your thinking was that's more of the reason why people think Biden is a disaster, so I am hoping you're willing to explain why.

He may not of came up with those things but the party he represents perpetuates those types of stereotypes, thus the anger at him. Him failing is somewhat appealing to them, it obviously doesn’t make their lives better or easier however in some strange way it gives some satisfaction.

This guy who acted like he had all of the answers because “He’s been there before” and “He’s an adult” or “He’s old moderate Joe” hasn’t done well on any front. The Afghanistan withdrawal (I believe there are still hundreds of Americans stranded there), illegals flooding over the southern border, inflation going crazy, China firing rockets all over the place, Covid killing more people now even though a majority of the folks have received vaccinations….. it just keeps going.

It’s not unrelated, it’s tribalism.

He may not of came up with those things but the party he represents perpetuates those types of stereotypes, thus the anger at him. Him failing is somewhat appealing to them, it obviously doesn’t make their lives better or easier however in some strange way it gives some satisfaction.

This guy who acted like he had all of the answers because “He’s been there before” and “He’s an adult” or “He’s old moderate Joe” hasn’t done well on any front. The Afghanistan withdrawal (I believe there are still hundreds of Americans stranded there), illegals flooding over the southern border, inflation going crazy, China firing rockets all over the place, Covid killing more people now even though a majority of the folks have received vaccinations….. it just keeps going.

It’s not unrelated, it’s tribalism.

The first paragraph kind of sounds a lot like partisan politics, what you first accused me of, we've come full circle.

Sorry the current POTUS is a disaster. 81 million sad
Dude, you have turned into a weirdo.

I remember when you first came on here and you were a nice guy. Then you stated going to the main board from time to time and found the troll satisfaction.

Now you are just a flake. WTF happened to you?

Dude, you have turned into a weirdo.

I remember when you first came on here and you were a nice guy. Then you stated going to the main board from time to time and found the troll satisfaction.

Now you are just a flake. WTF happened to you?

I’m a flake? I promise you I’m the furthest thing from a flake.

Reactions: TylerJ76
You asked, I told you. I did say it is tribalism. The thing is no one wants a civil war. I think some people believe they want one, but don’t fully understand the ramifications.

I do appreciate the answer. It's revealing, and somewhat refreshing.

I guess if a Neanderthal is someone who chants their disgust with the president at a sports event, they’re Neanderthals. He’ll either have to win them over by policy decisions or further alienate them.
I’d say they are losers who can’t sit at a WS game and enjoy a WS game without feeling angry and aggrieved.

Reactions: 3boysmom
I voted for Trump but it doesn’t mean I’m all of those things, it doesn’t mean he necessarily appeals to me. He just happens to agree with a few of my stances where as Joe didn’t.
Good to know, but he consciously appeals to people with the lowest instincts and beliefs. You may share a favorable view with him on a few things, but he will violate any law, or break any commonly held core American belief/norm to advance or protect himself. At some point our shared heritage, ideals, and systems need to come into focus and be priorities.

It is really strange. I'd be curious to read any well reasoned explanation for the phenomenon. I understand chanting at any type of gathering that is political in nature, rallies, campaign events, things of that sort. The nature is politics.

I don't get it at all at something like a sporting event. Yet, there's enough people that do think it's a good enough idea to participate in, that it can be heard on broadcasts? Something should be able to explain that behavior, observed in so many. I'd be curious to know the plausible theories.

It's a cult

Was that you? I just assumed it was a woman. Stop by next time, I still have some candy.
Yeah, homeslice from Sactown suddenly knows what a woman is.
"Well, it's not not a male type person! Sometimes it is, tho. Isn't it? Lemme ask my soughter what heesh thinks. BRB."

What a fvcking nimrod.

It is really strange. I'd be curious to read any well reasoned explanation for the phenomenon. I understand chanting at any type of gathering that is political in nature, rallies, campaign events, things of that sort. The nature is politics.

I don't get it at all at something like a sporting event. Yet, there's enough people that do think it's a good enough idea to participate in, that it can be heard on broadcasts? Something should be able to explain that behavior, observed in so many. I'd be curious to know the plausible theories.
I hope and expect sociologists at those elitist research institutions around the country are studying this phenomenon

Good to know, but he consciously appeals to people with the lowest instincts and beliefs. You may share a favorable view with him on a few things, but he will violate any law, or break any commonly held core American belief/norm to advance or protect himself. At some point our shared heritage, ideals, and systems need to come into focus and be priorities.

Um, you’re describing the majority of politicians in this country. Why do you think we hear scandal after scandal, not to mention some of the benefits that these politicians have which make them millionaires which is illegal to you and I.

I would’ve agreed with you about shared heritage, ideals and systems but it’s like at the very foundation of this country that both groups can’t even reason together without slinging mud and calling names.

Um, you’re describing the majority of politicians in this country. Why do you think we hear scandal after scandal, not to mention some of the benefits that these politicians have which make them millionaires which is illegal to you and I.

I would’ve agreed with you about shared heritage, ideals and systems but it’s like at the very foundation of this country that both groups can’t even reason together without slinging mud and calling names.
The vast majority of politicians are decent people who are trying. Or, it used to be that way. Now formerly normal people like Chuck and MMM are talking crazy talk to appease the cult members. If they don’t, they will be singled out for purging.
I still believe that the average local, state or federal politician has core beliefs and is convinced they are doing their best. The cult is testing my beliefs, however.

I find the "let's go Brandon" thing pretty amusing just because the way it started and how it spread. If you tried to write that in fiction it would be garbage because it's so stupid and unbelievable.

However, what they are really chanting is below classless. I wouldn't be caught dead acting like that and I don't find it funny or cute at all.

If BLM broke into the Capitol the media would be celebrating how people overcame oppression

oDF1H7OsjNY.jpg

Hard to imagine dropping that much to see your team possibly win a World Series and thousands of you and fellow cretins want to yell **** Joe Biden. Because I guess it shows patriotism? And everyone of them can’t stand when an athlete kneels. Perfect example of the lack of self awareness and hypocrisy the new MAGA Republican embody. They can bitch and moan and call out athletes for kneeling during National Anthem but hey let’s chant **** our POTUS at the World Series, that’s cool.

One tweet from one woman is not the same as thousands of idiots chanting obscenities at sporting events. I can’t believe you don’t see the difference.
Possibly, but how many people "liked" this or retweeted it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT