ADVERTISEMENT

Check this move out. Avila from Lisbon

Someone posted last year that his dream was to be a Hawkeye.

giphy.gif

Wow. Ignorance abounds. If you are less than twelve years old this comment is brilliant.

Jesus, big deal. You had to attack that? How the hell can we get new wrestling fans when they get attacked. I apologize for rcamp67. If you’ve never seen the move what else can you say? I guess you can’t be a casual wrestling fan on the great Hawkeye board. You definitely won’t contribute to the greatest wrestling facility in the WORLD if you’re attacked here. Wtf?

I didn’t mean to imply you don’t know shit about wrestling, it was just an example.

Kid is a animal!! Wants to be a Hawk and 99.9% sure he will be. Dont know why he and Happel switched weights heard a few things but not for me to say. I am praying that Reeves bumps up to 126 next weekend at Solon to see these two got at it. Not really anything there of Reeves caliber but I seriously think Avila could give him a match. Dont forget he is just a 1A kid so he must not be that good....

Jesus, big deal. You had to attack that? How the hell can we get new wrestling fans when they get attacked. I apologize for rcamp67. If you’ve never seen the move what else can you say? I guess you can’t be a casual wrestling fan on the great Hawkeye board. You definitely won’t contribute to the greatest wrestling facility in the WORLD if you’re attacked here. Wtf?
Uh oh. Somebody is gonna wait for me on a bridge I guess. Drink another one. Maybe you’ll pass out and save your family some time with your dumb ass.

Reactions: HeathForrester

IDK, Sans . . . seems like an unusually high volume of new "users" the past couple of weeks, the vast majority trolling one side or another. Seems prudent to at least be wary. Probably one dude playing a bunch of characters. Not sure any real feelings are getting hurt.

Uh oh. Somebody is gonna wait for me on a bridge I guess. Drink another one. Maybe you’ll pass out and save your family some time with your dumb ass.

You’re just a dork. You’ve seen it all and everyone that hasn’t is an idiot. You are a badass, no question about it. Silly ****. Why attack a person because they haven’t witnessed that move? Why did Willie post it? Is he a wrestling newbie? No, now stfu you wrestling guru that’s seen it all.

You’re just a dork. You’ve seen it all and everyone that hasn’t is an idiot. You are a badass, no question about it. Silly ****. Why attack a person because they haven’t witnessed that move? Why did Willie post it? Is he a wrestling newbie? No, now stfu you wrestling guru that’s seen it all.
No. I’m either a has been or a never was depending on your criteria. If anyone acts the part of phantom badass it’s you. The move was great and yes I’ve seen similar moves, but to say it’s nolfing it screams of a PSU newbie.

No. I’m either a has been or a never was depending on your criteria. If anyone acts the part of phantom badass it’s you. The move was great and yes I’ve seen similar moves, but to say it’s nolfing it screams of a PSU newbie.

I’ll give your dumb ass $1000 if you post any post where I said “Nolf” or said it was a new move. Jesus, stfu you idiot. You’re just dumb, dude. I’m done. No challenge from you, little man. Have a good night, get some sleep and get back to the redemption center counting cans with your special family tomorrow.

I hate to hijack threads, but you LOSE!!!!!!

Where did you go goofball? You make me laugh out loud. Pretty rare, as is your stupidity.

I didn’t mean to imply you don’t know shit about wrestling, it was just an example.
What is my world coming to when I agree with Sans? :)

I’ll give your dumb ass $1000 if you post any post where I said “Nolf” or said it was a new move. Jesus, stfu you idiot. You’re just dumb, dude. I’m done. No challenge from you, little man. Have a good night, get some sleep and get back to the redemption center counting cans with your special family tomorrow.
Scroll up and read. My initial reply was to a person that called scrambling Nolfing it. Then you attacked me questioning him calling it nolfing it. You can’t really be this stupid can you?

Rather than quibble: who else comes to mind when you see a move like this? Lewis and Askren have been mentioned; Stephen Abas also comes to mind as a real creative wrestler and badass scrambler who seemed to draw on different disciplines as part of his (seemingly) unique style.

This board needs more choices than just "Like", sort of like Facebook. We need a "Ha-ha", a "Wow, did you just say that?", a "That really ticks me off", and a "That was really stupid, you moron (or moran, if you prefer)" because liking is just not enough and can often be misconstrued.

A lot of online testosterone being wasted on this thread. It probably needs to die, along with the Teasdale thread.

Edit- whoops , I'm sorry. the last part was about the Battle of Waterloo thread. I got confused with Sans going off on somebody here, but the first part still applies to this one.

Last edited:
Scroll up and read. My initial reply was to a person that called scrambling Nolfing it. Then you attacked me questioning him calling it nolfing it. You can’t really be this stupid can you?

Yeah, your reading comprehension sucks. I don’t see it. You are an idiot. Just stop. It doesn’t change anything that you were upset with “Nolfing it.” Go to bed and sleep it off. I’m done with you and your ignorance. Good times, brother. Thanks for playing the dumb guy tonight. It’s not easy, I would know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoba
Wow! Never seen an Imanari roll in a wrestling match before. However, it is pretty common in BJJ. Cool that he pulled it off.

First time I've seen that in wrestling. Wrestling has "evolved" into moves like that. With all the ankle grabs and new age scrambling. Nolfing it up.
One more time for you sans. Here is the quote. Maybe you need to squint?

He probably attacked it because the dumb ass who posted it thinks of himself as an expert in all things wrestling. A smart guy like you should have figured that out.

Reactions: HeathForrester

I don't think calling it "Nolfing" it is saying he thinks Nolf invented that style or anything. But maybe just the first current guy that came to mind. It's not new, but it has certainly gotten a lot more commonplace in recent years.

I've also never seen a move like that in a match. Although reminds me a little of the 'ole forward roll when the other guy has a single leg in the air.

Too bad the thread went sideways. Back to the original post—that was awesome. Thanks for posting the video.

—Ohio
Indeed. If I were a mod, the type of “uh-uh, yuh-huh” posting here would make my shanaban trigger finger itchy. Not you sans

Kid is a animal!! Wants to be a Hawk and 99.9% sure he will be. Dont know why he and Happel switched weights heard a few things but not for me to say. I am praying that Reeves bumps up to 126 next weekend at Solon to see these two got at it. Not really anything there of Reeves caliber but I seriously think Avila could give him a match. Dont forget he is just a 1A kid so he must not be that good....

I thought Reeves has been ranked at 126 all year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT