ADVERTISEMENT

Chevin and Damion to...

IAHWKGUY

HR All-State
Dec 24, 2015
Chevin Calloway signs with Bielema at Arkansas.

Damion Daniels commits to Nebraska, joining Watts another 4 star TX DT.

Coupled w/ Beau signing with NC, Eno an early enrollee at ASU and Gavin committed to Baylor.

Ah, what could have been.

Reactions: kimaniismyffriend
Iowa shat the bed with recruiting this year for the most part, but most will be forgotten week 2 of the season. It'll be more telling 2-3 years from now the impact it'll have.

this board has been so polluted this year. so negative. it is sometimes hard to come here and read the nasty things on here. I hope it cleans up now. Go Hawks

I had a paid membership one year and it was a huge waste of money. I loved some of the info I got but the members who posted were just ridiculous. This was like 5 years ago too and I see it's just as bad as it's ever been. I rarely come on here now, mostly because of National Signing Day right now and occasionally during the season.

this board has been so polluted this year. so negative. it is sometimes hard to come here and read the nasty things on here. I hope it cleans up now. Go Hawks

I don't get on here much anymore. It's always been bad. All forums are normally bad.

Too me Calloway, Daniels and Gavin were the biggest stingers.. but I think we got some good high caliber kids in anyway... those Texas mishaps won't stop the show. I think Max Cooper will make us forget about OM and GH, yep I said it! White lighting out of Wisconsin. Look out!

Eno seems like a cancer more than a cure. And he was clearly butthurt about AJ being the anchor of the class
Chevin's clearly not too bright. Paul Rhoads comes knocking, I starting running ;)

I had a paid membership one year and it was a huge waste of money. I loved some of the info I got but the members who posted were just ridiculous. This was like 5 years ago too and I see it's just as bad as it's ever been. I rarely come on here now, mostly because of National Signing Day right now and occasionally during the season.
Once the broadsheet newspaper stopped being published I dropped my paid membership. I think I got one slick cover magazine but didnt like it. The broadsheet had articles on other Iowa sports teams(other than FB and MBB).

Thank you to the original poster who provided info on some of the recruits who decommitted and went elsewhere. I have been checking on those guys and was always interested where they would go. The CB to Arkansas is interesting, i'll pay attention to how he covers SEC WR's and compare to what we got instead. He is the big disappointment for me in terms of the misses this year. But we still got a GREAT class when you look at the final product. Plus these guys are "kids" turning into young men. Let's have some fun moving forward Hawk fans.

Too me Calloway, Daniels and Gavin were the biggest stingers.. but I think we got some good high caliber kids in anyway... those Texas mishaps won't stop the show. I think Max Cooper will make us forget about OM and GH, yep I said it! White lighting out of Wisconsin. Look out!
I think Brandon Smith will make us forget about Martin. I guess Cooper could develop and compete in a couple of years.

I agree, but the ignore option is great. Have added quite a few the last month.
Speaking of...if I can only see somebody's post when they have been tagged by another poster does that mean they have ignored me? Just curious...because if so I gotta laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT