ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago sky players harassed

9pg5.gif

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3VzYWItY29tLXByb2QvMjAxOS8wNS9hMDJlMDk0OS1hN2JlLTQxNGMtODhjZi00NzZjZmNmMzg2OTAuSlBH.png

I gave you a like but I have no clue who Ted Mack is.
Ted Mack was the host of "The Ted Mack Original Amateur Hour". People would get on there and perform for a live audience. I grew up in the 50's into the 60's and watched his show a lot. Some of the acts included playing spoons, playing washboards, singing, dancing, and anything else that folks could come up with. The contestants competed for prizes.
As far as how it relates to the WNBA, I doubt that some players, excluding the greats like Taurasi, Stewart, Wilson, etc. would even have the talent to be able to play a washboard lol. As a matter of fact, they wouldn't know a washboard is.

Last edited:
It's hilarious to hear people scream on social media that Clark needs to tell these people to knock it off, even though she has less of a social media presence than my kids do.
These morons need to realize that Caitlin goes through this 24/7….she’s had personal security since college.

These morons need to realize that Caitlin goes through this 24/7….she’s had personal security since college.
I've been wondering what her security situation is. Is it 24/7, or is it just before and after games, or some combination thereof?

Like another poster mentioned I worry about her like she's my kid. Too many wackos out there nowadays.

Reactions: F5n5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT