ADVERTISEMENT

One of you called it! Angel Reese and teammates play victim card.

No.

As has already been discussed, I was trying to make a point to the mods about guys like Rico Suave and HawkeyeHitman by using the same tropes they do. I got tired of reporting their racist and homophobic crap for months with seemingly nothing done about it.

One of the mods discussed this issue with me and he explained how challenging it is for two people to moderate everything on this board. I appreciated the time he took to share that with me and voiced regret for my complaints and mocking them by parodying the two idiots I mentioned.

Again, all of this has already been discussed. I’m sure you probably missed that thread and another but to be honest you seem to have a weird fixation on me.

Oh, and you referring to me as a “bleeder” isn’t better. You’re still making fun of a woman’s menstrual cycle and still look equally as stupid as whoever says I’m on the “Rag(ner).” I don’t care, but perhaps you should find a mirror before calling someone else a hypocrite.
Lol what a bunch of shit. Lol

Do YOU really think you’re the one who should make that joke? Some of you have no self-awareness.
Are you saying I've gone on drunken or drugged racist rants on this board? Being an addict 25 years ago is quite different than being a racist piece of shit last week don't you think?

Are you saying I've gone on drunken or drugged racist rants on this board? Being an addict 25 years ago is quite different than being a racist piece of shit last week don't you think?
I don’t know how you acted under the influence.

Are you saying I've gone on drunken or drugged racist rants on this board?
Jake Gyllenhaal Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’ll defend ihhawk on this one.

Yes, “Black culture” is different than “White culture.”

It’s ok it is that way and it’s ok to talk about it.

This is what embracing diversity is about - acknowledging cultural differences while recognizing our universal humanity.

Maybe ihhawk should get a job in DEI! 😉
I agree with all of that.

But that wasn’t my point, nor was it what ihhawk said.

I agree with all of that.

But that wasn’t my point, nor was it what ihhawk said.
That's how I interpreted his post.

Here are his words:

Black women in 2024 act differently than white women. Different culture.

I don't think that is racist, insenstive or incorrect at all.

Lol what a bunch of shit. Lol
Well, that’s exactly what happened. You believe what you want.

Frankly, I don’t know you and don’t care what you think.

Ah, I see. You’re one of those reformed druggies who like to get self righteous and project personal issues onto others. Good to know. Glad you don’t use drugs anymore, but get over yourself.

I don’t know how you acted under the influence.
And I don't know how you acted 25 years ago either but I'm not the one commenting on it am I? Just admit you shouldn't have said what you said or at least that you were mistaken.

Well, that’s exactly what happened. You believe what you want.

Frankly, I don’t know you and don’t care what you think.

Ah, I see. You’re one of those reformed druggies who like to get self righteous and project personal issues onto others. Good to know. Glad you don’t use drugs anymore, but get over yourself.
And I see you are a racist piece of shit.

That's how I interpreted his post.

Here are his words:

Black women in 2024 act differently than white women. Different culture.

I don't think that is racist, insenstive or incorrect at all.
It depends what his intent was.

As I pointed out, the term “racist” gets thrown around too often. If he was saying all black women act differently than white women because of some inherent biological trait, then that would meet the dictionary definition of racist.

It wasn’t a charge of racism against him per se, as only he knows what he thinks, but that his statement would meet the criteria for the dictionary definition of racism unless he added more context to what he was saying which he in fact did.

And I don't know how you acted 25 years ago either but I'm not the one commenting on it am I? Just admit you shouldn't have said what you said or at least that you were mistaken.
Oh, cute. More projection from you.

Just watch the reaction of Ms. Reese when Caitlin gets flagrantly fouled by that Shrek player... slimeball gutter cat, Reese will get her comeuppance soon and it will be glorious!
I’m not watching this crap basketball league, but, I’d love to hear either Gustafson or Kate Martin put these girls on their asses.

Yeah, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Business as usual for you.

Perhaps you need to attend a Narcotics Anonymous meeting today and worry about fixing yourself. Tom and I are doing just fine.

It depends what his intent was.

As I pointed out, the term “racist” gets thrown around too often. If he was saying all black women act differently than white women because of some inherent biological trait, then that would meet the dictionary definition of racist.

It wasn’t a charge of racism against him per se, as only he knows what he thinks, but that his statement would meet the criteria for the dictionary definition of racism unless he added more context to what he was saying which he in fact did.
Looks like you have an agenda

I’ll defend ihhawk on this one.

Yes, “Black culture” is different than “White culture.”

It’s ok it is that way and it’s ok to talk about it.

This is what embracing diversity is about - acknowledging cultural differences while recognizing our universal humanity.

Maybe ihhawk should get a job in DEI! 😉
The initial post wasn’t specific to culture.

I've read it several times. I don't think it's inaccurate.
On the basis of a true or false statement, I'd say true. But it seems like the quibbles are always over generalizations that go along with the statement on topics like these. So it depends on how much you read into it.

(and really, with generalizations, people don't usually care if it's done in the service of an argument they're in favor of)

On the basis of a true or false statement, I'd say true. But it seems like the quibbles are always over generalizations that go along with the statement on topics like these. So it depends on how much you read into it.

(and really, with generalizations, people don't usually care if it's done in the service of an argument they're in favor of)
I operate under the assumption that most people understand that generalizations are just that - and there is no presumption it means EVERYONE.

I can’t believe Reese gets endorsement deals, if she does I would be interested in knowing what corporations.
Good question. I was wondering the same thing, so had to google it. Apparently, Amazon, Pepsi, and Play Station are some of Reese’s main corp sponsors. It does boggle my mind that any corporation would want to align themselves with a trashy person like Angel Reese. 🤔

Good question. I was wondering the same thing, so had to google it. Apparently, Amazon, Pepsi, and Play Station are some of Reese’s main corp sponsors. It does boggle my mind that any corporation would want to align themselves with a trashy person like Angel Reese. 🤔

America is filled with trashy people that spend money. Let's not forget that a recent former POTUS's most immediate work experience before taking office was as an actor on a trashy reality show on network televison.

Reactions: torbee
Seemed like one of those fake paparazzi douchers just doing it for clickbait. Might not be a lunatic, but definitely a loser.

I mean isn't everyone one great photo away from being a freelance photographer? It's not like actual paparazzi have some degree to be dipshits. These girls have to understand they are under a microscope now. You asked for it, you got it. Act accordingly

Reactions: Hendy hawk
I mean isn't everyone one great photo away from being a freelance photographer? It's not like actual paparazzi have some degree to be dipshits. These girls have to understand they are under a microscope now. You asked for it, you got it. Act accordingly

I get it, I just think those types are losers in general. I think both things can be true here.

I get it, I just think those types are losers in general. I think both things can be true here.

For sure, they're scum. This isn't anything new. They've been harassing Hollywood elites for years. Again, welcome to the big time. Negative news sells better than positive news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT