ADVERTISEMENT

One of you called it! Angel Reese and teammates play victim card.

No.

As has already been discussed, I was trying to make a point to the mods about guys like Rico Suave and HawkeyeHitman by using the same tropes they do. I got tired of reporting their racist and homophobic crap for months with seemingly nothing done about it.

One of the mods discussed this issue with me and he explained how challenging it is for two people to moderate everything on this board. I appreciated the time he took to share that with me and voiced regret for my complaints and mocking them by parodying the two idiots I mentioned.

Again, all of this has already been discussed. I’m sure you probably missed that thread and another but to be honest you seem to have a weird fixation on me.

Oh, and you referring to me as a “bleeder” isn’t better. You’re still making fun of a woman’s menstrual cycle and still look equally as stupid as whoever says I’m on the “Rag(ner).” I don’t care, but perhaps you should find a mirror before calling someone else a hypocrite.
Racist? By what standard do you use to accuse me of posting racist crap?

Homophobic? Because I refuse to use a made up term (Gay)? Since when are you the authority regarding proper grammar?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT