ADVERTISEMENT

chicks with short hair

I think one of the sexiest traits in a woman is self-confidence and being comfortable in her own skin. So whatever haircut helps her achieve that, I will support.

Reactions: HarambeHawk
I dare any hot-blooded straight American male to honestly claim that "nah . . . short-haired Charlize Theron just doesn't do it for me. Pass."

Hell . . . gay hot-blooded American males might have a hard time making that comment.

I dare any hot-blooded straight American male to honestly claim that "nah . . . short-haired Charlize Theron just doesn't do it for me. Pass."

Hell . . . gay hot-blooded American males might have a hard time making that comment.

You're missing the entire point. If a lady looks hot with short hair, she will only look hotter with long hair.

You're missing the entire point. If a lady looks hot with short hair, she will only look hotter with long hair.

Can’t disagree more. Few women can pull off short hair, so when they do and carry themselves with that confidence, it’s truly special.

Can’t disagree more. Few women can pull off short hair, so when they do and carry themselves with that confidence, it’s truly special.

Yo Harambe, we are only talking hot or not here. That's it. We aren't judging who has the most confidence, or who can "pull off" short hair. That is irrelevant. I don't care if it's truly special, is she better looking than when she had longer hair? No.

d4f55da03b8c53230a3519e945e8eb0e--stunningly-beautiful-beautiful-images.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Yo Harambe, we are only talking hot or not here. That's it. We aren't judging who has the most confidence, or who can "pull off" short hair. That is irrelevant. I don't care if it's truly special, is she better looking than when she had longer hair? No.

I guess it’s a matter of taste. Some guys who like long hair will argue with their last breath that long hair is hotter. I happen to think it’s a matter of taste. I’d take short hair over long 10 out of 10 times

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT