ADVERTISEMENT

chicks with short hair

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Yah or nah

amanda-forrest-short-hairstyle-cool-spoked-short-haircut-for-women.jpg

sin against god....cannot stand short hair. like person above said if you can pull off short hair, and few can, they would be so much hotter with hair. short hair = they have given up and are probably moms. perhaps op's mother. like a guy who wears sweats all the time, more than one should lets say

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Generally no, I think almost all women look better with longer hair. I did not care for the above's hairstyle.

ya, but I prefer longer. There was this woman who was in my wife's grad program. She had short hair and she was cute. Now that she grew her hair out she is a straight up west coast 10.

sin against god....cannot stand short hair. like person above said if you can pull off short hair, and few can, they would be so much hotter with hair. short hair = they have given up and are probably moms. perhaps op's mother. like a guy who wears sweats all the time, more than one should lets say

Can’t disagree more. My wife has super short hair and gets comments on it every single time we go out. Never once got a compliment on her long hair. She likes it longer better but looks amazing in short hair.

Can’t disagree more. My wife has super short hair and gets comments on it every single time we go out. Never once got a compliment on her long hair. She likes it longer better but looks amazing in short hair.

Comments from guys? I think not.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If I think a woman is beautiful, how she wears her hair is largely irrelevant to me.

My wife (no pics) has very short hair and receives lots of compliments.

Comments from guys (straight)?

Comments from guys (straight)?

Does Mark Schlereth count? We saw him at Taste of the NFL Super Bowl weekend. She took a picture of me with him and Mark said “Hey, wait a minute I want my picture with her! Love your hair.”

So yes, guys comment too.

Reactions: mstp1992
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If I think a woman is beautiful, how she wears her hair is largely irrelevant to me.

My wife (no pics) has very short hair and receives lots of compliments.
Very short hair? The compliments aren't coming from other women that happen to look like Rachel Maddow are they? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT