ADVERTISEMENT

Chishawk vs BlueRidgeHawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkinK.C.1

HR MVP
Jun 20, 2013
It's been alleged that they are one in the same. I don't want to draw any conclusions for anyone, but if you look at both of their recent post histories and times, it does look pretty damning. Inquiring minds want to know.......

Well I was going to take a quick peek at the posting history of both but they both seem to be banned and aren't coming up from partial search of username so I would need to know their exact handles to search their old posts and offer my opinion. Some people on here seem convinced this happens a lot but I think it's usually pretty obvious when it happens because people usually aren't that good at Stanislavski method posting.

Okay so BlueRidgeHawk's handle is just BlueRidgeHawk and I don't see it guys. I've seen a lot of chis's posts and they post on the same boards. I think we have two different mainstream centrist
liberals, one more belligerent to conservatives than the other. Unless one handle is for during work and the other is for after a few drinks, I don't see it.

It's been alleged that they are one in the same. I don't want to draw any conclusions for anyone, but if you look at both of their recent post histories and times, it does look pretty damning. Inquiring minds want to know.......
Not even close.

Look yesterday. At both. Pay particular attention to the times and content they post in. BlueRidgeHawk only made a brief appearance. Look how it fits in time and content wise with Chis yesterday.
Okay so BlueRidgeHawk's handle is just BlueRidgeHawk and I don't see it guys. I've seen a lot of chis's posts and they post on the same boards. I think we have two different mainstream centrist
liberals, one more belligerent to conservatives than the other. Unless one handle is for during work and the other is for after a few drinks, I don't see it.

Look yesterday. At both. Pay particular attention to the times and content they post in. BlueRidgeHawk only made a brief appearance. Look how it fits in time and content wise with Chis yesterday.
What is chis's exact handle or can you please point me to the thread making you suspicious? Both are banned so I can't search their posts without the exact handle. I could probably go back however long ago chis was banned and find one of his threads and find his exact handle that way but I'm not going to do that.

Its Chishawk1425
Thanks. IMO, don't see it. Both posting in Iowa game thread at same time doesn't raise alarm bells for me. I'm a hawk homer too I just avoid the free boards because my homerism is sensitive to the negativity I think multiple homers can occupy a thread at once. Before that game thread, there had been no BlueRidgeHawk posts since January. I don't see anything in either of their off-topic board posts that I can't imagine reading from a pre-Elon twitter blue check. BlueRidge seems like he DGAF about football. He was posting in August about dreading this basketball season. Chis posts during football season.

Thanks. IMO, don't see it. Both posting in Iowa game thread at same time doesn't raise alarm bells for me. I'm a hawk homer too I just avoid the free boards because my homerism is sensitive to the negativity I think multiple homers can occupy a thread at once. Before that game thread, there had been no BlueRidgeHawk posts since January. I don't see anything in either of their off-topic board posts that I can't imagine reading from a pre-Elon twitter blue check. BlueRidge seems like he DGAF about football. He was posting in August about dreading this basketball season. Chis posts during football season.
Did you notice that Chis was posting every minute for a long time. Then he stopped for the period that Blueridgehawk appeared, then reappeared immediately after?

Reactions: Scruddy
Well google tells me Blue Ridge is a region in the Appalachian mountains? Chis lives in central Iowa. I can imagine two different people having an interest in visiting the Appalachian mountains. Or an Iowa fan living there. Tell me if any of these cities would be crazy for two different people to have visited: Roanoke, Asheville, Charlottesville, Lynchburg.

Did you notice that Chis was posting every minute for a long time. Then he stopped for the period that Blueridgehawk appeared, then reappeared immediately after?
Why bother switching? I could see if he got banned under chis at that moment and wanted to keep firing off. But he kept firing off as chis. Why is BlueRidge not caring about football at all?

BlueRidgeHawks two basketball posts fit right in with Chis' previous string.
Why bother switching? I could see if he got banned under chis at that moment and wanted to keep firing off. But he kept firing off as chis. Why is BlueRidge not caring about football at all?

Well google tells me Blue Ridge is a region in the Appalachian mountains? Chis lives in central Iowa. I can imagine two different people having an interest in visiting the Appalachian mountains. Or an Iowa fan living there. Tell me if any of these cities would be crazy for two different people to have visited: Roanoke, Asheville, Charlottesville, Lynchburg.

You bring up Asheville. He's not only vacationed there he hopes to move there.

Chis posted this on March 28, 2020:

North Carolina trip as of now canceled we were doing in June.

He posted this on Aug 20, 2020:

The dumbing down of the State, the Idiocy of it being controlled by buffoons currently at the State level, dead last in Mental health in the Union etc we will be moving to Asheville NC area as soon as the kids are out of HS to enjoy the breath taking beauty of that region. Have been talking about it for awhile but the decision has been made pretty easily now these past few years of wanting to get outta here but got a ways to go until kids done but will be actively looking at lots/planning etc.

ChisHawk is BlueRidgeHawk.

You bring up Asheville. He's not only vacationed there he hopes to move there.

Chis posted this on March 28, 2020:

He posted this on Aug 20, 2020:

ChisHawk is BlueRidgeHawk.

I bring up Asheville because it is one of the major places within the Blue Ridge Mountain region according to Wikipedia. I have heard of Asheville before and to me it sounds like he wants to retire to a beautiful college town with a weird little counterculture? Bro my dream is to not work and just live in Iowa City in the fall and maybe Chicago or New York the rest of the year but go eff around with my cousins in Denver whenever too. That kind of travel will be too much work by the time I'm old enough to afford any of that so maybe that dream whittles down to a cabin in the pretty mountains near the hippie town.

I bring up Asheville because it is one of the major places within the Blue Ridge Mountain region according to Wikipedia. I have heard of Asheville before and to me it sounds like he wants to retire to a beautiful college town with a weird little counterculture? Bro my dream is to not work and just live in Iowa City in the fall and maybe Chicago or New York the rest of the year but go eff around with my cousins in Denver whenever too. That kind of travel will be too much work by the time I'm old enough to afford any of that so maybe that dream whittles down to a cabin in the pretty mountains near the hippie town.
I think he's just trying to show you a connection between Chis and the screen name BlueRidgeHawk.

I think he's just trying to show you a connection between Chis and the screen name BlueRidgeHawk.

Yep.

The Blue Ridge Mountains run through Asheville, North Carolina.

As noted above, Chis has not only vacationed in the Blue Ridge Mountains, he wants to move there.

It is clear that ChisHawk is BlueRidgeHawk.

I see it. It is not convincing to me based on posting history. It is possible. But if it's true, BlueRidge is the less unhinged alt? So his alt is for sounding a bit calmer? Chis has been doxxed and it is known that he lives and works in DSM metro in an office setting (i.e. not traveling for work). BlueRidge has a post on page two about I-35 between Ames and Minnesota, that's not a drive Chis would have to make much unless he's got family in Minnesota. BlueRidge appears to attempt jokes that he writes occasionally? Chis usually just goes with the approved meme of the moment.

Yep.

The Blue Ridge Mountains run through Asheville, North Carolina.

As noted above, Chis has not only vacationed in the Blue Ridge Mountains, he wants to move there.

It is clear that ChisHawk is BlueRidgeHawk.
It is not clear. There are 10 pages of results (meaning more than 10 pages of results) of posters posting about having visited or planning to visit Asheville. I know about it from other posters posting about it here. A lot of people seem to love the place. I can imagine a lot of those guys thinking they could retire in pretty mountain college town. It's honestly a very modest and achievable dream that I think would make lots of different people happy.

Last edited:
I see it. It is not convincing to me based on posting history. It is possible. But if it's true, BlueRidge is the less unhinged alt? So his alt is for sounding a bit calmer? Chis has been doxxed and it is known that he lives and works in DSM metro in an office setting (i.e. not traveling for work). BlueRidge has a post on page two about I-35 between Ames and Minnesota, that's not a drive Chis would have to make much unless he's got family in Minnesota. BlueRidge appears to attempt jokes that he writes occasionally? Chis usually just goes with the approved meme of the moment.
BlueRidgeHawk is the more unhinged persona. That screen name came in hot for a good while, got blowback from the board, changed for a bit and went away. Only to reappear yesterday, after Chis was warned for poor behavior, to call someone a moron in a thread that had Chis bothered. Circumstantial for sure, but its starting to kind of add up

BlueRidgeHawk is the more unhinged persona. That screen name came in hot for a good while, got blowback from the board, changed for a bit and went away. Only to reappear yesterday, after Chis was warned for poor behavior, to call someone a moron in a thread that had Chis bothered. Circumstantial for sure, but its starting to kind of add up

And his third handle?

Do a search on SocraticIshmael

So I am to believe chis is a multiple time OWI offender with some issues partially related to military service (which his name is known & I think someone could easily prove if he was lying about that if like the DOD manpower records go back far enough and they had proper access). Which I believe all of this about chis. Now this guy is posting under three handles with a fairly different voice in each despite sharing a lot of political viewpoints? SocraticIshmael is definitely not either of those two posters, though he is also banned seemingly as of yesterday. Now I'm suspicious fran is reporting annoying liberals to the new management and the new management is taking fran seriously because fran dominates the free boards as their official thread Tsar.

@Franisdaman you are literally Orwellian

Yeah SocraticIshmael has the emoji game of a much younger man than chis. I would have to hand it to chis if he learned to speak younger millennial/elder zoomer so fluently.

Yeah Socratic is on the woke train, Chis simply hates Trump and MAGA and that is most of his politics. BlueRidge just doesn't remind me of Chis. Can you imagine Chis taking a break from Trump to crack this one?
Screenshot-2024-02-29-1-25-41-AM.png

Yeah SocraticIshmael has the emoji game of a much younger man than chis. I would have to hand it to chis if he learned to speak younger millennial/elder zoomer so fluently.
I don't have a strong opinion here, I've just wondered. Mainly because I think he might actually be BlueRidgeHawk. And if he is, then there is no reason not to question if he might be playing others. Gamedayron01 would make sense. You can't convict Chis, but he's got to be a prime suspect at the very least. It's natural to wonder if the are more. He's certainly capable of such a thing, I believe.

I don't have a strong opinion here, I've just wondered. Mainly because I think he might actually be BlueRidgeHawk. And if he is, then there is no reason not to question if he might be playing others. Gamedayron01 would make sense. You can't convict Chis, but he's got to be a prime suspect at the very least. It's natural to wonder if the are more. He's certainly capable of such a thing, I believe.
I could see Chis being willing but not capable. The whole reason he was doxxed was that his posts on social media accounts attached to his real name were so obviously the same guy who is Chis on here that multiple people from here who don't know each other noticed him posting on KCCI. I don't think the guy who posts the exact same anonymously as he does on Facebook is going to easily create these different characters and keep them straight while seemingly drinking and posting somewhat frequently.

I could see Chis being willing but not capable. The whole reason he was doxxed was that his posts on social media accounts attached to his real name were so obviously the same guy who is Chis on here that multiple people from here who don't know each other noticed him posting on KCCI. I don't think the guy who posts the exact same anonymously as he does on Facebook is going to easily create these different characters and keep them straight while seemingly drinking and posting somewhat frequently.
This board is really serious and important business to him. Unnaturally so. We disagree on what he's capable of.

This board is really serious and important business to him. Unnaturally so. We disagree on what he's capable of.
Gamedayron is the only one of these posters mentioned so far who I believe is well dedicated enough to the craft of posting/trolling to pull off multiple characters in the first person. He did it using the same handle a couple different times. Writing as anyone other than yourself takes both writing talent and writing practice and a willingness to be open to constructive criticism about your work so you can improve. I could be way off here. Just my instincts.

TLDR: Gamedayron is an artist who should have won POTY and these other bums are just posters. Not imposters.
I feel GDR was an obvious caricature created by someone and not a real person. If Chis is BlueRidgeHawk, there's reason to question GDR. I'd suggest it's even very logical to do so.

Is there a reason for concern? I thought having an alternative account wasn't terribly uncommon. At least, it didn't use to be. I used to on various forums back in the day, pretty much exclusively because of work. I'd have accounts I'd use at home, but separate accounts on my work computer.

Obviously if you're switching accounts back and forth sock-puppeting on some debate or whatever I could see the problem, but a game thread? Why on Earth would someone alternate accounts for that? I guess maybe one account is on a home computer, another is tied to a phone or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT