ADVERTISEMENT

Chishawk vs BlueRidgeHawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you folls are mad I brought it up, I guess. That was hard to predict. Weird some of you guys wanna protect the most unhinged lunatic on the board. Let's be honest, Chis runs these alt accounts to try to better control the narrative here cause he's a nutbag. It suggests that he's a cheat and a liar and does all the things that he claims to hate and accuses others of. I, for one, look forward to calling him out for all alt handles he's running. I mean, c'mon, Chis, BlueRidgeHawk, and Gamedayron01..... Thats a hell of a combo, and not in a good way.
Dude you sound like a nutbag if we're being honest. Now it worries me how much you brag about your arsenal. What are you planning?

how does someone have that much free time to not only post under multiple handles, but to also work a real job, and have a young family. i mean, look at how many posts Chis has. as much time as he has spent on here, he had to be neglecting work or family or both. maybe getting banned would be a good thing for him.

how does someone have that much free time to not only post under multiple handles, but to also work a real job, and have a young family. i mean, look at how many posts Chis has. as much time as he has spent on here, he had to be neglecting work or family or both. maybe getting banned would be a good thing for him.
I'm pretty sure it was proven fact that his family had already taken a backseat to this message board.

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
Seems kind of likely now that you mention it. Hard to believe two people could have been so hot and bothered about this suspicion. It was slick to @ Fran to make it look like a new guy was coming to thread to stick up for OP but their opinions are way too close to not be the same person

If you think lying Ping has any credibility or any smarts, then I don't know what to tell you.

And I question your smarts, too. it's clear that the OP did not "at" me. Someone else did, as shown below.

Anything else stupid you want to post?

No it's not. Yours is. He's rabid anti-Trump and anti-MAGA. That does not a lefty make.
He is physically incapable of saying anything negative about the democratic party and when questioned about that his fall back response was "I used to vote Republican". He cannot acknowledge any wrong doing by the dems. He is in no way a centrist.

What a douchy thread. I thought threads calling out individual posters was off-limits.
Here we have three pages of trying to smear a guy by one of the boards biggest douche bags.
Yeah you fran, you suck.

He is physically incapable of saying anything negative about the democratic party and when questioned about that his fall back response was "I used to vote Republican". He cannot acknowledge any wrong doing by the dems. He is in no way a centrist.
Most elected Dems are centrists.

I always got the impression that he was more anti-Trump than pro-Democrat. He just thought being pro Democrat was the best way to fight Trump.

If you think lying Ping has any credibility or any smarts, then I don't know what to tell you.

And I question your smarts, too. it's clear that the OP did not "at" me. Someone else did, as shown below.

Anything else stupid you want to post?

I didn't care about the accuracy of my nutso mimicry of you and OP. Question my smarts all you want, you will always be the hair-trigger moron who wishes to dominate the free sports boards and I dare not pathologize that obsession

No, because apparently you're another of his alts.
It's just basic science.
I'm a Chis Alt?

laughing-hard-controlling-laugh-tp9t6yodxng1bnk4.gif

So here’s the real scoop.

Chis and blueridgehawk get banned.

The same day @HawkinK.C.1 suddenly starts trashing Chis and saying he’s BRH.

The next day Kwik (mod) posts this:

Hash it out guys, that's fine.

'Both' sides have seen numerous bans after prior warning. Certain folks think it's ok to private message attacks on moderators, or bait into an argument.
It’s pretty obvious that Chis had a PM fight with Kwik that got him banned. Then he switched accounts and yelled at Kwik more and got banned.

Then Kwik was butt hurt and started using his KC account to trash him.

Reactions: Moral

It’s pretty obvious that Chis had a PM fight with Kwik that got him banned. Then he switched accounts and yelled at Kwik more and got banned.

000.gif

Reactions: Moral and ping72

Stop Talking Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Reactions: Moral and ping72
Nope. Fran and HawkinKC are the same poster. You’re welcome.

You seem butthurt that Chis got caught. Weird. Kind of. I guess it can just be chalked up to the fact that you're a dishonest political shill too. Keep trying to turn it against me. I'm sure some of the other dishonest political shills have your back though. Should get a few likes at least.

You seem butthurt that Chis got caught. Weird. Kind of. I guess it can just be chalked up to the fact that you're a dishonest political shill too. Keep trying to turn it against me. I'm sure some of the other dishonest political shills have your back though. Should get a few likes at least.
Nobody has proved or conceded that you're right about this. By asserting this to attack ping, you are doing a form of what those of us who took 3 credit hours of philosophy know as "begging the question."

If mods have banned him, it might be for his own good. No normal person starts as many threads as him. Rather toxic poster. He can't stand anyone who criticized Patrick McC. Anyone with 3 OWI's has some underlying issues.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
It's well known that Dimms blame others for what they themselves are guilty of so it is safe to assume Chis has more than one account. And those who call people Ryan or NC certainly have multiple accounts themselves.

Reactions: Roncuba55
It's well known that Dimms blame others for what they themselves are guilty of so it is safe to assume Chis has more than one account. And those who call people Ryan or NC certainly have multiple accounts themselves.
This 100%. Now they are all whining because the old regime coddled them and never banned a liberal on this site ever. Conservatives have been censored and banned for along time on this site, nice to see it finally change a little bit!

This 100%. Now they are all whining because the old regime coddled them and never banned a liberal on this site ever. Conservatives have been censored and banned for along time on this site, nice to see it finally change a little bit!

You sure no liberals ever got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT