ADVERTISEMENT

Chishawk vs BlueRidgeHawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HawkinK.C.1 doesn't have a life and this topic is apparently the biggest thing happening for them currently? That would suck.

Here is OP ITT

The_Internet_is_Serious_Business.jpg
Kind of like this thread below, apparently we have a nice amount of posters here who have a lot of nothing going on and are thriving internet investigators. @TC Nole OX is leading the charge!

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Kind of like this thread below, apparently we have a nice amount of posters here who have a lot of nothing going on and are thriving internet investigators. @TC Nole OX is leading the charge!

Sorry he called you out Ryan. You too need to get a life. Go touch grass

Sorry he called you out Ryan. You too need to get a life. Go touch grass
Not Ryan, but believe what you want to believe. I've already posted my history here a few times. Been a member/lurker since the 2002 football season. You seem cranky since the new mods took over.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Some of you folls are mad I brought it up, I guess. That was hard to predict. Weird some of you guys wanna protect the most unhinged lunatic on the board. Let's be honest, Chis runs these alt accounts to try to better control the narrative here cause he's a nutbag. It suggests that he's a cheat and a liar and does all the things that he claims to hate and accuses others of. I, for one, look forward to calling him out for all alt handles he's running. I mean, c'mon, Chis, BlueRidgeHawk, and Gamedayron01..... Thats a hell of a combo, and not in a good way.

Some of you folls are mad I brought it up, I guess. That was hard to predict. Weird some of you guys wanna protect the most unhinged lunatic on the board. Let's be honest, Chis runs these alt accounts to try to better control the narrative here cause he's a nutbag. It suggests that he's a cheat and a liar and does all the things that he claims to hate and accuses others of. I, for one, look forward to calling him out for all alt handles he's running. I mean, c'mon, Chis, BlueRidgeHawk, and Gamedayron01..... Thats a hell of a combo, and not in a good way.

it's clear he voted for worst poster of the year using all of his accounts

man, if gamedayron is him, too.... wow....

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
I see it. It is not convincing to me based on posting history. It is possible. But if it's true, BlueRidge is the less unhinged alt? So his alt is for sounding a bit calmer? Chis has been doxxed and it is known that he lives and works in DSM metro in an office setting (i.e. not traveling for work). BlueRidge has a post on page two about I-35 between Ames and Minnesota, that's not a drive Chis would have to make much unless he's got family in Minnesota. BlueRidge appears to attempt jokes that he writes occasionally? Chis usually just goes with the approved meme of the moment.
split-movie-james-mcavoy-ending-2-900x450.jpg

No way. Franisdaman actually watches football/basketball and has sports takes, as opposed to being some political hack.
It actually makes a lot of sense. Fran used to post here a lot, but he was not mature enough to handle it and had multiple hilarious meltdowns. He then was basically told to stay away from this board or he would be banned permanently. So he still around on the sports boards, but you don’t see him here much anymore.

And if you’re Kwik you need a different account to talk political crap, b/c a mod can’t do that.

A mod can talk sports, but they can’t use the Fran account b/c that one notoriously sends out links to watch illegal feeds of Iowa sports which would preclude them from working on the Rivals network.

So…they need 3 separate accounts.

It actually makes a lot of sense. Fran used to post here a lot, but he was not mature enough to handle it and had multiple hilarious meltdowns. He then was basically told to stay away from this board or he would be banned permanently. So he still around on the sports boards, but you don’t see him here much anymore.

And if you’re Kwik you need a different account to talk political crap, b/c a mod can’t do that.

A mod can talk sports, but they can’t use the Fran account b/c that one notoriously sends out links to watch illegal feeds of Iowa sports which would preclude them from working on the Rivals network.

There you go. It's genius.

That's giving hawkinKC too much credit. He just wants to talk guns and own the libs. It's why he's trying to turn this place into parler.

Reactions: ping72
Hard to believe people put so much thought and effort in to this topic.

All TC does is post the funny monkey pic. On the other hand, OP seems seriously consumed. lol.

The “Who could the new poster be” thread is a combination of entertainment and time management. I have said many times that NCH5 is amusing but after a while his act gets tiring. It helps to know which accounts are his so you can quickly scroll past them when you aren’t interested in engaging with trolls.

It actually makes a lot of sense. Fran used to post here a lot, but he was not mature enough to handle it and had multiple hilarious meltdowns. He then was basically told to stay away from this board or he would be banned permanently.

God, you are stupid and incredibly bad at making shit up.

and the irony that you bring up the word "maturity."

Okay so BlueRidgeHawk's handle is just BlueRidgeHawk and I don't see it guys. I've seen a lot of chis's posts and they post on the same boards. I think we have two different mainstream centrist
liberals, one more belligerent to conservatives than the other. Unless one handle is for during work and the other is for after a few drinks, I don't see it.
Centrist...lol

Okay so BlueRidgeHawk's handle is just BlueRidgeHawk and I don't see it guys. I've seen a lot of chis's posts and they post on the same boards. I think we have two different mainstream centrist
liberals, one more belligerent to conservatives than the other. Unless one handle is for during work and the other is for after a few drinks, I don't see it.

If you think ChisHawk is a centrist...your understanding of the political spectrum is way out of wack.

Hash it out guys, that's fine.

'Both' sides have seen numerous bans after prior warning. Certain folks think it's ok to private message attacks on moderators, or bait into an argument.

Everything is reviewed, and I can assure you that we do everything we can to keep posters around. Lines are being crossed at an intense rate at the moment, and we'd like for it to stop. To save for a fun board, and your handle.

There are more sets of eyes evaluating now, so that you all know.

'Both' sides have seen numerous bans after prior warning. Certain folks think it's ok to private message attacks on moderators, or bait into an argument.

Everything is reviewed, and I can assure you that we do everything we can to keep posters around. Lines are being crossed at an intense rate at the moment, and we'd like for it to stop. To save for a fun board, and your handle.

Unban @strummingram please and thank you.

Great. Can we get the usernames of those eyes, please?

Reactions: Moral
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT