ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum to ISU

Ugh, digging into the history of a dad of a wrestler with no current affiliation to the Hawks? That ain't it.

@ChiPackHawk curious where you go, shoot me a message sometime. We fly out of Red lake
I go about 2 1/2 hours north of Ignace and just south of Pickle Lake - Northwest Ontario. If I can be bright enough to figure out how to send a direct message I will be more specific. I like keeping my lakes to myself. My Dad used to fly out of Red Lake in the 60's and early 70's. I have been going to my spot since the late 70's up to the last few years.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times...
An oversimplistic causal chain with classic paternalistic overtones and no real timeline to reference in terms of a singular lifetime.

I would wager the successors of: 1) female only families who could not inherit wealth in England, 2) indentured servants, 3) abducted slaves, and 4) conquered native tribes, would not agree with it.

It's nothing more than a soundbite, which some may see as cleverly worded, that bolsters intergenerational divides and cerain ideals of masculinity.

Last edited:
mineo and willie showing their true colors yet again. doesn’t matter though because the wrestling community hears what they want to from them

Reactions: bnicolls
Not surprised at all.

Demonstrating anxiety outwardly in response to the presence of a trigger would be something to work through.

It "rubbed him the wrong way" is a phrase someone may use when one has not yet fully come to grips with the causes and conditions that have led to their triggers and resultant loss of calm and peace of mind.
Stop diagnosing a kid you don’t know. It’s a bad look to assume anyone is suffering from some sort of mental issue without them confirming it beforehand. Besides, if CC did suffer from anxiety or ptsd it’s no one’s business here. You’re being a gigantic blow hard here.

An oversimplistic causal chain with classic paternalistic overtones and no real timeline to reference in terms of a singular lifetime.

I would wager the successors of: 1) female only families who could not inherit wealth in England, 2) indentured servants, 3) abducted slaves, and 4) conquered native tribes, would not agree with it.

It's nothing more than a soundbite, which some may see as cleverly worded, that bolsters intergenerational divides.
You have to be a weak ass beta male

Reactions: Sdwrestler_20
LOL borderline libelous statements? You can’t be serious. I posted a screenshot of his booking info that was found by googling “Shane Chittum.”

There is nothing libelous about it. Him being booked at 4am for domestic violence is a fact, not conjecture 😂.

I find it ironic you’re taking this stance with a grown ass man but won’t do the same for the Ferarri bros. People mess up, which is why you shouldn’t publicly bash others when you have your own skeletons in the closet.
I haven't closely tracked who said what about the chittums; I didn't think it was just one person so thats why I didn't quote you (or anyone) directly.

I would say the same about the Ferraris and would guess that I have.

I'm not defending anything any of these parties has done, and you are right that there's a lot of hypocrisy to go around.

My thought is that chittum is no longer a hawk so it's not worth wasting any time thinking about him, let alone finding reasons to trash his dad, as deserved as they may be

Last edited:
I have yet to find a hen in the wild. I like the meaty texture of the Chicken. And while my number 1 is the morel, tender pheasant back and golden oyesters are pretty tasty too. I grind and powder the tougher pheasant backs and use for soups and risottos. Family never knows why it tastes so good.
my favorite golden oyster recipe…… substituted venison chops

It's nothing more than a soundbite, which some may see as cleverly worded, that bolsters intergenerational divides and ideals of masculinity.
look at the big brain on 98!!

just kidding….. kinda

Wait, is this the same Mr. Chittum whose baby boy can’t be on the same team as the Ferrari crime family? Domestic violence, huh?

IMG-3877.png

To every wrestling recruits thinking of wrestling for Iowa: See how the Hawk fans may treat you if they don't like you. They will dig dirt on you and your family and expose it to the world.

Good luck.

We find some big chicken of the woods, puffball, and even lions mane here ( i only eat any sort of mushroom when it is more work to pick it out of the meal i am eating).
If we got any experts here, they can confirm a couple species for me (hiding them behind a 'spoiler' so not everyone has to see them)

I think these are golden oysters:

9_ogz3fS5-nzhfch3yVKWJuEzohYhMY7egnq5ItRdwzICzcr_Ig_aF8hHAbnE5aBb7thawPKY_e_p6Be_uDXLAcslzH0y8iO5bcdsCBEpmEYow0-OPYPSlM9C2-tjyXFOfZZnVoNAKNBVrMlv1f3RbVOfsEHHSdXrBGvilPyZfPJpvX3iz4kPnPQRLWRJdt8v-m7cfSICiWUEjow4xcAnZIIq4snMaxtqCRC7Fy6jHJJP840QWnIXXoCzIH4R0lOvn8iQxCN3NfOcIShxe7hCqhlt82gO0OBT5W8O37tVyWFgBEErcCViogUQH4YZQFwG9rU5GPWEr-GA4EjPYysjBOUZqjTxkhThrrHngTIekCJNqwlXsMX7jUbNSRNNobknWg_kimcOpnCi84HBCvDxb2KQi2PaWYzT71OyN6-CMPQM6B2uZgtJeeHDmqkijajyoNDc9x1wyeMeg3nW3uwCdIHfCdlti4xgrbUWdR8_HuDwzCmQXbWp6Klcm5QikiQt5Ea8STT9DvfbK220JGjT9wzTbVdxPRK7Lz-p9N7q5iOuTT60qRqCN551HaCVAYQvFIn4DoX9W6zG9yNpB-plusG1hsO4mkFbqUZiQGybV4jGbZ5egrZpi0JyjICMP2aGf-VT94MBxv-NJhFBOcf1v2OBPcaMYYAse6wELudyzrusBRAsk2gKrO5MmyjfXmK2ZligMC7mjyMmrATwrhRhfeMpGNl4OS0eiG1CFBjjBlBHw_Zs4Q-bLIzPJNpkvu9dJAYHq42Z0E683FRVU3H6SDGu_apwP2I8nXV7FBhqA1_EcRJTWQ-9R5V8h6He4o2LB_PhY2Dc0E7vVJuhUdSBA3pRvOPcXctKm_seyWjcZoO0-U9z1_hmKZfIHfaLR8JggLbRAjcfmn3QK9Jrui23UDP13hb7qj8ZxDwMqac9ieDmObzJQ=w711-h944-s-no

Not sure if this is a false red morel, or something else. sorry the pictures aren't great

3FJlLLHKbeZe92-Tq8uQsEQ54rKXMbqpwd6smQDaen8ELOtPAPY4ii8FqpCqK7favlYwd83zSQ1Lkk1qw6imzqkv_-h2shZvE75VPhSb11Yau_UDUb1Pf8b1YK3bSXvteW9zUAVfv098TP7FoXDef_18Gey9XrsJPSo92DGM5bAnQS5BM3hedqD53ycOdZ5QE2Dbdk43Xjbct_ZpGIf2U27d0Az77veeSrrKXYc2cRYAjHc8r3adJyBwBheCZ9Yj2blOG6F61ij5_k5gBs6HSCQONYujUL46lI6tfd9zfn43_zS-_Vdm7CrCc4SjoLweDPP8IHVDqJX7fABFS9O195-3Si7e4LnrWBZP5EMhOUkLRhjR7_qsaI3cE4mILtAaiASUM0bfw4mect-quoc78ENBicI6mET3mbcY80_c1tBkGomDgoxRM_McJ1DukiW8AdmiMJVp9C-lfc0D3MaZf0heL2ZteykonBld7X7SUAXEclx4I9AbBEengSUDh5-pSz--HFdpUwuQ4CQUcaUNEi7AkxqkNT85e7OtJCL_eHl2azsVjnddJkexLbQsulYIzt49IUlZ4Y3ax_qD9JrHm1e3VIf_4ovBZxTlngcF0AC_R8lErLnAQkyV5ed71ByWJFl1eUn4ul9XlDsG7Nye5jbb5cMPc7wMhJMF_e4pjL_Dd59dQppBLVQgX51FqRfVEF3689bRx8wVGVB4V-D4VsSmtsp9l0VzmE3OJUAzCjdchhv8X5cRqeyRNqA8qqcTmaVcyr6xGAHv9tKf1BkbIueyYlJThozQaqvjHu2Xp1pmae1hec3SbEix88bufgrKopuQ89uJ-uXvUwu_SaWIYNwl8vu5JS_A0w7_mPLLRsDq4R3ihte-zxftBOvZErVzSu2oRHBtJVaLYcYPm96OHQUyfjsDrqJrZF5R7OZolvSyPu1Jfg=w711-h944-s-no

fkXxG4xS-8m3oRfMByfvD1KHu_PBZCqETvrYFXhY2Bu9Van6cB8lyZJ5OMeOVdL9EeTWEksDF8jbtlZMsKIJBz1Xtp-DHijlUEpfHc0zrUFfIGeDPpJrl7awsnBLqkolgo1CXuU9CuWnp5trlp_IwxrX2rcd8LXBtg3M4wdmbuofZlnWdyxfTTGQlvL1-XzsGPadPcrdErXEL-DXL9MuPqukkr9AgKxLq63oDsUW8_5wl0PYwk5_HbwzFkCdYj1cqf4kizypuBzEtS2qsxV45h5mPH5YShdxbwIVZ2tMytGzttTV6lTxhzQc9mJrNY-7aq4oSup_O6ghme0C_fk_MjzNzvrM6pgb552CSUGmwYbx39jMaNuFzxN8YZvEzEeWuX7eSZzrs23UE_ftEib0cp1DRq5FZ4gvbc_i_j3A1rM2OZXyYaaL_1tmFVsLUQVF2P8SyXob5wmfkdBK0EkbxO03yOOMxYkogX7D38nBeu1nrXjGri3bghbEB8u4YeK7uReKPBIInMgMO9ahyylSa2xJIa7cK9fNzT5zBdpx9lMt6kRFkfKqZH-rJTYmvC5qw3DQ9sIK_i3YNKJdYP2F0gE5DdZWFfZCtRQfdfeiDhLNvO4tcVHwIFEqDvDn7nRiac_CbbFAUWnQVuMqa-TFho6dJVMad5gwpVyv6OFeXg9fTBMh1yPJEuqD9jp2Myo8MA_BuXcgILGkmCbx1-tUBU01sRDeJrtTlBmLtH9n_18MN7doMN2gGJC1rIxir9zEHARy1tozZaM0geKlf8i3_FsNiSpGih0OtjJsdh44HQWZpuuA9nDgvU_3xLw-OxDe0NGIRSj2eiiDKqjwLnYUXF2eMpgxUozMBZGio0wdlGjYS5tI3-gNije1YhG1t0GIeAdJRt1I0yggEouvuBZ-UFoqoThZPwiwgbS--_9y81k0wlkVyg=w711-h944-s-no
Thanks for all the great mushroom information. I've been meaning to start foraging more on hikes. I think in my state, MD, I might have to get certified to do so.

I haven't closely tracked who said what about the chittums; I didn't think it was just one person so thats why I didn't quote you (or anyone) directly.

I would say the same about the Ferraris and would guess that I have.

I'm not defending anything any of these parties has done, and you are right that there's a lot of hypocrisy to go around.

My thought is that chittum is no longer a hawk so it's not worth wasting any time thinking about him, let alone finding reasons to trash him, as deserved as they may be
I haven’t trashed Cody at all. In fact, I’ve said I feel bad for the kid multiple times.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
And see how the PSU fans treat you if they don’t like you? A bunch of Boo-babies.

Notice how Gable Steveson was respected with a standing O after his last match at Carver?

PSU’s Micropenio is making the sport worse for everyone every day he posts see most recent lie re Kueter.

At least there’s truth behind the Ferrari’s and Chittum’s character assassinations. Kueter didn’t belong in little dicks crap feed. With NIL and the impact that could have on future earnings I hope it’s not long before someone bankrupts Mineo. See Fox v Dominion.

Last edited:
To every wrestling recruits thinking of wrestling for Iowa: See how the Hawk fans may treat you if they don't like you. They will dig dirt on you and your family and expose it to the world.

Good luck.
Expose it to the world 😂.

It took a TON of detective work to “dig dirt” on Mr. Chittum. I also didn’t post it because Cody left Iowa, I posted it because they publicly criticized another family being recruited by Iowa. For the umpteenth time, if you have a history of domestic violence accusations, it’s probably best to just not judge other people’s behaviors, especially publicly.

I can’t believe this is so hard for some of you to grasp lol.

I look forward to going back this year too. 2019 was my last visit. Where I go (20 miles from where the road ends) 90% of the fisherman are from the US. Can't wait to see what even less fishing pressure will have done to an area already fairly remote.
Twas open last year and I went after the 2 year hiatus. I assumed fishing would be even better after a couple years of no Americans, but it wasn't. Was still only fantastic. 🙂 2 trips planned this year, can't wait. If not aware, can't bring ANY bait across the border with you now, and many new food items.

Reactions: ChiPackHawk
LOL I literally googled his name and saw his mug shot.

Again, if you don’t want people digging up your history, don’t publicly judge others. You know that ol glass house saying..
You are literally publicly judging another person, the only difference is that you are doing it anonymously. Perhaps you should allow Mr. Chittum to google you. Talk about glass houses.

Reactions: PSUer1989
Expose it to the world 😂.

It took a TON of detective work to “dig dirt” on Mr. Chittum. I also didn’t post it because Cody left Iowa, I posted it because they publicly criticized another family being recruited by Iowa. For the umpteenth time, if you have a history of domestic violence accusations, it’s probably best to just not judge other people’s behaviors, especially publicly.

I can’t believe this is so hard for some of you to grasp lol.
I get your point, sort of.

The family's dirty laundry wasn't literally exposed by you to the entire world. You just highlighted one piece to a good bit of the son's niche wrestling world.

I also see @jsn4388's point. Athletes shouldn't be put in a position where their future decisions might precipitate further exposure of the sins of their father. With that consideration, highlighting the father's mugshot cannot be seen as helpful to Iowa wrestling's recruiting effort.

A little more restraint seemed to be warranted.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
You are literally publicly judging another person, the only difference is that you are doing it anonymously. Perhaps you should allow Mr. Chittum to google you. Talk about glass houses.
Lol I’ve posted my picture and name numerous times on this site over the years. If Shane wants to look into me, have at it. I have nothing to hide like he does.

Twas open last year and I went after the 2 year hiatus. I assumed fishing would be even better after a couple years of no Americans, but it wasn't. Was still only fantastic. 🙂 2 trips planned this year, can't wait. If not aware, can't bring ANY bait across the border with you now, and many new food items.
Nice to know - I only brought salted minnows before.

I put Turkey Tail mushrooms in my coffee every morning. Recent blood work came back outstanding. I suppose B&B is going to tell me there is nothing to the whole mushrooms are good for you thing now too?
I'm in the middle on this fun debate. 100% on board with the benefits of eating 'natural' foods (things I kill, grow, or collect), and indigenous/holistic wisdom on many things in life is spot on....IMO. That said, when a real illness might strike, I'd bet 'western medicine' will prove superior 83% of the time. Then again, it probably has alot more potential drawbacks than eastern/indigenous/holistic medicine. Balance is key.

Back on track, sad to see Chittum leave, probably a great kid. Would have been great to have him and 2 of the Ferrari's, imo. Not going to judge him as a person for leaving, wish him well. But I do question the apparent logic behind the decision. Onward we go.

I get your point, sort of.

The family's dirty laundry wasn't literally exposed by you to the entire world. You just highlighted one piece to a good bit of the son's niche wrestling world.

I also see @jsn4388's point. Athletes shouldn't be put in a position where their future decisions might precipitate further exposure of the sins of their father. With that consideration, highlighting the father's mugshot cannot be seen as helpful to Iowa wrestling's recruiting effort.

A little more restraint seemed to be warranted.
I do not get the point at all. The kid did nothing more than choose another school. If Cody Chittum does not like the Ferraris and does not want to be their teammate, IMO that is a totally legitimate reason to switch his committment. There is no need to punish or embarrass the kid by publicly exposing the sins of his father.

I do not get the point at all. The kid did nothing more than choose another school. If Cody Chittum does not like the Ferraris and does not want to be their teammate, IMO that is a totally legitimate reason to switch his committment. There is no need to punish or embarrass the kid by publicly exposing the sins of his father.
So, let me get this straight. It is OK to bash the Ferrari's and Iowa for even attempting to recruit them because you assume everyone must already know their issues, but it is not ok to post issues over the Chittum's because you assume most don't already know about them? Mind you, you are punishing Angelo for sins of his family, right? What exactly has Angelo done wrong other than be related to the others?

Also, so it is a bad recruiting look for Iowa to recruit the Ferrari's and it is also a bad recruiting look for Iowa to point out issues with the family of a recruit who never signed and left?

So basically, as a PSU fan, is it fair to say you are going to find a bad look for Iowa no matter what they do?

Last edited:
I'm in the middle on this fun debate. 100% on board with the benefits of eating 'natural' foods (things I kill, grow, or collect), and indigenous/holistic wisdom on many things in life is spot on....IMO. That said, when a real illness might strike, I'd bet 'western medicine' will prove superior 83% of the time. Then again, it probably has alot more potential drawbacks than eastern/indigenous/holistic medicine. Balance is key.

Back on track, sad to see Chittum leave, probably a great kid. Would have been great to have him and 2 of the Ferrari's, imo. Not going to judge him as a person for leaving, wish him well. But I do question the apparent logic behind the decision. Onward we go.
I'm going to spare everyone on my opinion on western medicine and the disease state it likes to keep people in...
Holistic and natural is the way to live a healthy life.

Everyone has to realize Cody Chittum did not want to leave the University of Iowa. That choice was made by his father. That is a fact.

Lol I’ve posted my picture and name numerous times on this site over the years. If Shane wants to look into me, have at it. I have nothing to hide like he does.
Based upon your posts in this thread alone, you should be embarrassed and remain anonymous.

• Haha
Reactions: GlenHawk
So, let me get this straight. It is OK to bash the Ferrari's and Iowa for even attempting to recruit them because you assume everyone must already know their issues, but it is not ok to post issues over the Chittum's because you assume most don't already know about them? Midn you, you are punishing Angelo for sins of his family, right? What exactly has Angelo done wrong other than be related to the others?

Also, so it is a bad recruiting look for Iowa to recruit the Ferrari's and it is also a bad recruiting look for Iowa to point out issues with the family of a recruit who never signed and left?

So basically, as a PSU fan, is it fair to say you are going to find a bad look for Iowa no matter what they do?
If you don't see the difference between exposing and discussing the sins of the actual athlete vs. exposing and discussing the sins of an innocent athlete's father, there is nothing more to say.

If you don't see the difference between exposing and discussing the sins of the actual athlete vs. exposing and discussing the sins of an innocent athlete's father, there is nothing more to say.
You’re seriously so f’n dumb 😂.

You want to demonize the 19-21 year olds but you claim the grown man who was charged with domestic violence is somehow innocent.

I didn’t expose a damn thing. You can find everything you need on Google, chief. It’s been out there for years, which is why Shane should have thought this through before casting those stones.

Reactions: PotentiallyDan
I hated that song when it was popular. Had a random day out by myself on the Mississippi trying to land a Flathead last summer and that song came on my phone and i actually gave it a chance for the first time ever and it changed my life. Every time I hear bad news now, I force this sing into my head! 😆
My man, flathead fishing is my medicine. We ain't going fishing though. I like to talk too.

Also, why aren’t you calling out the people who are actually posting lies? I didn’t see you worked up over the BS spread about Keuter, an 18 year old kid. Wonder why…

I posted the facts. I didn’t make shit up.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT