ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum to ISU

Excited Loop GIF

Really? I'm probably a lot more well versed in this stuff than you realize. You're the one that brought up native Americans and natural remedies. Well all that stuff didn't save as many people as antibiotics .

Those were the days when a ruptured appendix would kill toy. When an infected tooth could've been a death sentence . When my ruptured patellar tendon would've been a crippling injury .

I understand this stuff and see as much stupidity and hucksterism as abuses in modern medicine . Like the time some idiot hippy lectured me about aspartame just after I saw him smoke a cigarette. 🙄

I'll be sixty this year and I'm doing just fine without any prescription drugs and very minimal medical care. Maybe a checkup once a year.

The problem isn't big pharma ( I just love catch phrases like that , it usually means I'm dealing with a conspiracy whack or sn idiot ) or modern medicine . It's people not taking care of themselves .

It's eating garbage , smoking, and being too fat while not exercising.
Yes - reliance on synthetic drugs is a problem. Save the I’m smarter than you crap too or if you say this or that you’re a conspiracy nut. Modern medicine is great for many things but don’t sit back and say as a culture we don’t rely on drugs far too much. You’re a fool if you don’t think drug companies aren’t the root of so much of our problems with addiction.

Really? I'm probably a lot more well versed in this stuff than you realize. You're the one that brought up native Americans and natural remedies. Well all that stuff didn't save as many people as antibiotics .

Those were the days when a ruptured appendix would kill toy. When an infected tooth could've been a death sentence . When my ruptured patellar tendon would've been a crippling injury .

I understand this stuff and see as much stupidity and hucksterism as abuses in modern medicine . Like the time some idiot hippy lectured me about aspartame just after I saw him smoke a cigarette. 🙄

I'll be sixty this year and I'm doing just fine without any prescription drugs and very minimal medical care. Maybe a checkup once a year.

The problem isn't big pharma ( I just love catch phrases like that , it usually means I'm dealing with a conspiracy whack or sn idiot ) or modern medicine . It's people not taking care of themselves .

It's eating garbage , smoking, and being too fat while not exercising.
Where exactly did I ever say antibiotics weren’t a good thing? Be very specific.

Now he can actually sign with ISU and be able to leave them through the portal with no penalty. If he has the great success we were hoping he would have, I would not be surprised if he enters the portal to go to PSU when Haines bumps up in weight. That would be the ultimate way to stick it in our arse
Another negative fantasy. I really don't understand what drives this.

Can you help me understand why someone's mind would create such a scenario?

I'd characterize it as the worst the mind could concoct and something with slim to no chance of becoming reality.

We find some big chicken of the woods, puffball, and even lions mane here ( i only eat any sort of mushroom when it is more work to pick it out of the meal i am eating).
If we got any experts here, they can confirm a couple species for me (hiding them behind a 'spoiler' so not everyone has to see them)

I think these are golden oysters:

9_ogz3fS5-nzhfch3yVKWJuEzohYhMY7egnq5ItRdwzICzcr_Ig_aF8hHAbnE5aBb7thawPKY_e_p6Be_uDXLAcslzH0y8iO5bcdsCBEpmEYow0-OPYPSlM9C2-tjyXFOfZZnVoNAKNBVrMlv1f3RbVOfsEHHSdXrBGvilPyZfPJpvX3iz4kPnPQRLWRJdt8v-m7cfSICiWUEjow4xcAnZIIq4snMaxtqCRC7Fy6jHJJP840QWnIXXoCzIH4R0lOvn8iQxCN3NfOcIShxe7hCqhlt82gO0OBT5W8O37tVyWFgBEErcCViogUQH4YZQFwG9rU5GPWEr-GA4EjPYysjBOUZqjTxkhThrrHngTIekCJNqwlXsMX7jUbNSRNNobknWg_kimcOpnCi84HBCvDxb2KQi2PaWYzT71OyN6-CMPQM6B2uZgtJeeHDmqkijajyoNDc9x1wyeMeg3nW3uwCdIHfCdlti4xgrbUWdR8_HuDwzCmQXbWp6Klcm5QikiQt5Ea8STT9DvfbK220JGjT9wzTbVdxPRK7Lz-p9N7q5iOuTT60qRqCN551HaCVAYQvFIn4DoX9W6zG9yNpB-plusG1hsO4mkFbqUZiQGybV4jGbZ5egrZpi0JyjICMP2aGf-VT94MBxv-NJhFBOcf1v2OBPcaMYYAse6wELudyzrusBRAsk2gKrO5MmyjfXmK2ZligMC7mjyMmrATwrhRhfeMpGNl4OS0eiG1CFBjjBlBHw_Zs4Q-bLIzPJNpkvu9dJAYHq42Z0E683FRVU3H6SDGu_apwP2I8nXV7FBhqA1_EcRJTWQ-9R5V8h6He4o2LB_PhY2Dc0E7vVJuhUdSBA3pRvOPcXctKm_seyWjcZoO0-U9z1_hmKZfIHfaLR8JggLbRAjcfmn3QK9Jrui23UDP13hb7qj8ZxDwMqac9ieDmObzJQ=w711-h944-s-no

Not sure if this is a false red morel, or something else. sorry the pictures aren't great

3FJlLLHKbeZe92-Tq8uQsEQ54rKXMbqpwd6smQDaen8ELOtPAPY4ii8FqpCqK7favlYwd83zSQ1Lkk1qw6imzqkv_-h2shZvE75VPhSb11Yau_UDUb1Pf8b1YK3bSXvteW9zUAVfv098TP7FoXDef_18Gey9XrsJPSo92DGM5bAnQS5BM3hedqD53ycOdZ5QE2Dbdk43Xjbct_ZpGIf2U27d0Az77veeSrrKXYc2cRYAjHc8r3adJyBwBheCZ9Yj2blOG6F61ij5_k5gBs6HSCQONYujUL46lI6tfd9zfn43_zS-_Vdm7CrCc4SjoLweDPP8IHVDqJX7fABFS9O195-3Si7e4LnrWBZP5EMhOUkLRhjR7_qsaI3cE4mILtAaiASUM0bfw4mect-quoc78ENBicI6mET3mbcY80_c1tBkGomDgoxRM_McJ1DukiW8AdmiMJVp9C-lfc0D3MaZf0heL2ZteykonBld7X7SUAXEclx4I9AbBEengSUDh5-pSz--HFdpUwuQ4CQUcaUNEi7AkxqkNT85e7OtJCL_eHl2azsVjnddJkexLbQsulYIzt49IUlZ4Y3ax_qD9JrHm1e3VIf_4ovBZxTlngcF0AC_R8lErLnAQkyV5ed71ByWJFl1eUn4ul9XlDsG7Nye5jbb5cMPc7wMhJMF_e4pjL_Dd59dQppBLVQgX51FqRfVEF3689bRx8wVGVB4V-D4VsSmtsp9l0VzmE3OJUAzCjdchhv8X5cRqeyRNqA8qqcTmaVcyr6xGAHv9tKf1BkbIueyYlJThozQaqvjHu2Xp1pmae1hec3SbEix88bufgrKopuQ89uJ-uXvUwu_SaWIYNwl8vu5JS_A0w7_mPLLRsDq4R3ihte-zxftBOvZErVzSu2oRHBtJVaLYcYPm96OHQUyfjsDrqJrZF5R7OZolvSyPu1Jfg=w711-h944-s-no

fkXxG4xS-8m3oRfMByfvD1KHu_PBZCqETvrYFXhY2Bu9Van6cB8lyZJ5OMeOVdL9EeTWEksDF8jbtlZMsKIJBz1Xtp-DHijlUEpfHc0zrUFfIGeDPpJrl7awsnBLqkolgo1CXuU9CuWnp5trlp_IwxrX2rcd8LXBtg3M4wdmbuofZlnWdyxfTTGQlvL1-XzsGPadPcrdErXEL-DXL9MuPqukkr9AgKxLq63oDsUW8_5wl0PYwk5_HbwzFkCdYj1cqf4kizypuBzEtS2qsxV45h5mPH5YShdxbwIVZ2tMytGzttTV6lTxhzQc9mJrNY-7aq4oSup_O6ghme0C_fk_MjzNzvrM6pgb552CSUGmwYbx39jMaNuFzxN8YZvEzEeWuX7eSZzrs23UE_ftEib0cp1DRq5FZ4gvbc_i_j3A1rM2OZXyYaaL_1tmFVsLUQVF2P8SyXob5wmfkdBK0EkbxO03yOOMxYkogX7D38nBeu1nrXjGri3bghbEB8u4YeK7uReKPBIInMgMO9ahyylSa2xJIa7cK9fNzT5zBdpx9lMt6kRFkfKqZH-rJTYmvC5qw3DQ9sIK_i3YNKJdYP2F0gE5DdZWFfZCtRQfdfeiDhLNvO4tcVHwIFEqDvDn7nRiac_CbbFAUWnQVuMqa-TFho6dJVMad5gwpVyv6OFeXg9fTBMh1yPJEuqD9jp2Myo8MA_BuXcgILGkmCbx1-tUBU01sRDeJrtTlBmLtH9n_18MN7doMN2gGJC1rIxir9zEHARy1tozZaM0geKlf8i3_FsNiSpGih0OtjJsdh44HQWZpuuA9nDgvU_3xLw-OxDe0NGIRSj2eiiDKqjwLnYUXF2eMpgxUozMBZGio0wdlGjYS5tI3-gNije1YhG1t0GIeAdJRt1I0yggEouvuBZ-UFoqoThZPwiwgbS--_9y81k0wlkVyg=w711-h944-s-no

Reactions: ChiPackHawk
i make zero dollars off of message board posts.

i do, however have a conscience. and i'm going to stick up for athletes and their families regardless of how the perception affects your fan base/program.

in a previous post you called me a parasite. but i'm the only journalist in wrestling that calls a spade a spade regardless of the repercussions.

so subscribe, learn more, read more, old man river. good god, you're clueless. nothing more than a partisan jerkweed.
You have a message board?! Nice… where is it? I’ll post something on my thing about it… tons of followers on my page are desperate for a general wrestling forum to participate in…

Bummed I missed the shit show this thread has become between work and happy hour but I'm all caught up now! It would be nice one day when wrestling "media" weren't jerking off Cael all day long and acting like Penn State invented wrestling. Here's to Rico Swaff elbowing his way into the "mainstream" media of wrestling. Sincere and good guy who calls it like he sees it. And as far as bandwagon Cael dick suckers go, Iowa has packed 15,500 people into Carver for 40 years now. You've been relevant for 10 years? All dynasties come to an end and I'll be sitting back and laughing my ass off when Penn State meets the same fate...

Last edited:
Bummed I missed the shit show this thread has become between work and happy hour but I'm all caught up now! It would be nice one day when wrestling "media" weren't jerking off Cael all day long and acted like Penn State invented wrestling. Here's to Rico Swaff elbowing his way into the "mainstream" media of wrestling. Sincere and good guy who calls it like he sees it. And as far as bandwagon Cael dick suckers go, Iowa has packed 15,500 people into Carver for 40 years now. You've been relevant for 10 years? All dynasties come to an end and I'll be sitting back and laughing my ass off when Penn State meets the same fate...
Bummed I missed the shit show this thread has become between work and happy hour but I'm all caught up now! It would be nice one day when wrestling "media" weren't jerking off Cael all day long and acted like Penn State invented wrestling. Here's to Rico Swaff elbowing his way into the "mainstream" media of wrestling. Sincere and good guy who calls it like he sees it. And as far as bandwagon Cael dick suckers go, Iowa has packed 15,500 people into Carver for 40 years now. You've been relevant for 10 years? All dynasties come to an end and I'll be sitting back and laughing my ass off when Penn State meets the same fate...
Thanks for the compliment dude! If I’ve become mainstream, then it’s news to me! My page/following is weird…. It’s very different than the other sites, I think, for A large percentage of them aren’t even wrestling fans… which is my intent… best way to grow the sport is to make new fans! But I thought I had some cool “King Of The Underground” thing going! 😎 🦍 😎 And I don’t really talk to or even know any of the other guys in wrestling media who I always considered mainstream… Lol I don’t know what it is, but I’ve never had an inability to fit in socially in any group throughout my life as I have had in the few situations where I’m around other wrestling media people at big events… most times I walk in the media room and I get the vibe from most of them that they see me as some scroungey 3-legged cat who’s trying to bury a turd on their figure skating ice rink… Tony Hager seems to be the only one who thinks there is any use for my spazzy ass in the wrestling media community. In the wrestling media bag, I feel like I’m the Harry S Thompson of the mix sometimes.

And I’ve certainly had my moments where I’ve displayed some rather blatant ass-hattery and douchebaggery…. Hell, one of my worst moments was in this forum! I try to learn from it though… There are 2 things that have made me happier when discussing wrestling and helped me alleviate these types of moments to a point where I don’t make enemies routinely as I did sometimes in The Predicament and IowaPreps days… 1.) I finally accepted my own wrestling career and the perceived shortcomings I had in it and have been able to finally look back fondly on the good moments opposed to omitting them when I think about it and obsessing over the negatives… and 2.) I let go of any animosity, envy, disdain or grudges that I harbored for years towards certain opponents or wrestlers who were more successful than me who I disliked for usually no good reason… doing these two things have made me a happier person when it comes to wrestling and while my positive “rainbows, lollipops and unicorns” approach that I generally take when discussing any wrestler from any school is not what some wrestling fans prefer and that’s fine… but I’m happy that it has seemed to resonate with some. Because I won’t change something I’m doing if that something is making me a happier person while I’m doing it.

Thanks though man… makes my night.

And I think this stuff has a chance of being a blessing in disguise someday. Iowa will be fine. Some of you should try listening to “float on” by Modest Mouse on repeat when these phases unravel…

Thanks for the compliment dude! If I’ve become mainstream, then it’s news to me! My page/following is weird…. It’s very different than the other sites, I think, for A large percentage of them aren’t even wrestling fans… which is my intent… best way to grow the sport is to make new fans! But I thought I had some cool “King Of The Underground” thing going! 😎 🦍 😎 And I don’t really talk to or even know any of the other guys in wrestling media who I always considered mainstream… Lol I don’t know what it is, but I’ve never had an inability to fit in socially in any group throughout my life as I have had in the few situations where I’m around other wrestling media people at big events… most times I walk in the media room and I get the vibe from most of them that they see me as some scroungey 3-legged cat who’s trying to bury a turd on their figure skating ice rink… Tony Hager seems to be the only one who thinks there is any use for my spazzy ass in the wrestling media community. In the wrestling media bag, I feel like I’m the Harry S Thompson of the mix sometimes.

And I’ve certainly had my moments where I’ve displayed some rather blatant ass-hattery and douchebaggery…. Hell, one of my worst moments was in this forum! I try to learn from it though… There are 2 things that have made me happier when discussing wrestling and helped me alleviate these types of moments to a point where I don’t make enemies routinely as I did sometimes in The Predicament and IowaPreps days… 1.) I finally accepted my own wrestling career and the perceived shortcomings I had in it and have been able to finally look back fondly on the good moments opposed to omitting them when I think about it and obsessing over the negatives… and 2.) I let go of any animosity, envy, disdain or grudges that I harbored for years towards certain opponents or wrestlers who were more successful than me who I disliked for usually no good reason… doing these two things have made me a happier person when it comes to wrestling and while my positive “rainbows, lollipops and unicorns” approach that I generally take when discussing any wrestler from any school is not what some wrestling fans prefer and that’s fine… but I’m happy that it has seemed to resonate with some. Because I won’t change something I’m doing if that something is making me a happier person while I’m doing it.

Thanks though man… makes my night.

And I think this stuff has a chance of being a blessing in disguise someday. Iowa will be fine. Some of you should try listening to “float on” by Modest Mouse on repeat when these phases unravel…
I was just listening to Modest Mouse earlier tonight. Love em. Good perspective though. This too shall pass.

Reactions: PinDoxRico
I was just listening to Modest Mouse earlier tonight. Love em. Good perspective though. This too shall pass.
I hated that song when it was popular. Had a random day out by myself on the Mississippi trying to land a Flathead last summer and that song came on my phone and i actually gave it a chance for the first time ever and it changed my life. Every time I hear bad news now, I force this sing into my head! 😆

We lost Chittum without them EVEN BEING ON CAMPUS.

But sure the other athletes are just playing coy with Tom when they say if Ferrari comes they're gone.
In several of your posts you and othets keep switching from plural (Ferrari's/them/etc) to singular (if he/him/Ferrari comes). So which is it? Some athletes say they're gone if WHO comes? Any of them, AJ only, Anthony too? From everything I've read (and we still don't have hard facts on the Anthony assault charge), I can understand if referring to AJ, MAYBE with Anthony (but my bet is he punched Mastro over girl shit, and no evidence at all to back up this "shot up a car story"), and I'd take Angelo for sure.

Wait, is this the same Mr. Chittum whose baby boy can’t be on the same team as the Ferrari crime family? Domestic violence, huh?

IMG-3877.png

Charged not convicted yet… You never know how easy it is for a person to get setup to be arrested for something like that until you know…. Then when you get found not guilty of the charge a grueling 9 months later, the same outlets that post the arrest mugshots don’t even have the decency to mention it when they are found not guilty. I’ve considered starting a “Found Not Guilty” page to post these stories because of various cases in the past that I’ve observed in which a person’s reputation was destroyed because of something they literally didn’t do.

If he’s found guilty, then the dude needs to learn to treat women how he’d want a man to treat his own daughters someday… but until that happens, I won’t ever believe the legitimacy of the claims. There are some shady women (and yes, men) who will ruin a person’s reputation without hesitation if they gain from it (divorce, custody, etc.)

Charged not convicted yet… You never know how easy it is for a person to get setup to be arrested for something like that until you know…. Then when you get found not guilty of the charge a grueling 9 months later, the same outlets that post the arrest mugshots don’t even have the decency to mention it when they are found not guilty. I’ve considered starting a “Found Not Guilty” page to post these stories because of various cases in the past that I’ve observed in which a person’s reputation was destroyed because of something they literally didn’t do.

If he’s found guilty, then the dude needs to learn to treat women how he’d want a man to treat his own daughters someday… but until that happens, I won’t ever believe the legitimacy of the claims. There are some shady women (and yes, men) who will ruin a person’s reputation without hesitation if they gain from it (divorce, custody, etc.)
For what it’s worth, I agree with you. However, does this line of thinking count towards the Ferarri bros as well?

The Ferarri bros were 19-21 year old kids. Shane is a grown ass man.

Reactions: Grip220
For what it’s worth, I agree with you. However, does this line of thinking count towards the Ferarri bros as well?

The Ferarri bros were 19-21 year old kids. Shane is a grown ass man.
I know nothing about Shane and my answer all depends on who the girl was, what her history is and whether they are going through a divorce or custody battle at the time.

I know nothing about Shane and my answer all depends on who the girl was, what her history is and whether they are going through a divorce or custody battle at the time.
All I’m saying, if you have been charged with domestic violence within the last three years, it’s probably not the best look to publicly cast stones on others.

The more things come to light, the more I’m realizing that it’s probably best the Chittum family has moved on from the program. Daddy is a control freak and a cancer (possibly a women beater?). Now his son gets to suffer by living in Ames and training at a shit hole program with little fan support. Iowa is gonna be set back a year or two, but Cody is the real loser in all of this. Again, I feel bad for him.

This is like winning the starting QB position at Alabama as a freshman but transferring to Purdue because you didn’t like one of your teammates. Next level stupid and shows a severe lack of EQ.

Last edited:
All I’m saying, if you have been charged with domestic violence within the last three years, it’s probably not the best look to publicly cast stones on others.

The more things come to light, the more I’m realizing that it’s probably best the Chittum family has moved on from the program. Daddy is a control freak and a cancer (possibly a women beater?). Now his son gets to suffer by living in Ames and training at a shit hole program with little fan support. Iowa is gonna be set back a year or two, but Cody is the real loser in all of this. Again, I feel bad for him.

This is like winning the starting QB position at Alabama as a freshman but transferring to Purdue because you didn’t like one of your teammates. Next level stupid and shows a severe lack of EQ.

I don't think we can compare Iowa wrestling to Alabama football right now...

Haven't seen a single shred of evidence that anybodys car was shot up. That's a serious felony and not something that authorities would just "let slide", or are the Ferrari's criminal masterminds now too? Are the stillwater police "on the take"? Sounds like a bunch of BS coming from Mastro. The ONLY place that has been seen is a leaked snapchat groupchat from Mastro. I'll need more than a "trust me bro", yet everyone is eager to believe that rumor.

come on man, we had a guy shoot a teammate in the leg and no felony charges. but maybe these days shooting a car is more serious than a person

We find some big chicken of the woods, puffball, and even lions mane here ( i only eat any sort of mushroom when it is more work to pick it out of the meal i am eating).
If we got any experts here, they can confirm a couple species for me (hiding them behind a 'spoiler' so not everyone has to see them)

I think these are golden oysters:

9_ogz3fS5-nzhfch3yVKWJuEzohYhMY7egnq5ItRdwzICzcr_Ig_aF8hHAbnE5aBb7thawPKY_e_p6Be_uDXLAcslzH0y8iO5bcdsCBEpmEYow0-OPYPSlM9C2-tjyXFOfZZnVoNAKNBVrMlv1f3RbVOfsEHHSdXrBGvilPyZfPJpvX3iz4kPnPQRLWRJdt8v-m7cfSICiWUEjow4xcAnZIIq4snMaxtqCRC7Fy6jHJJP840QWnIXXoCzIH4R0lOvn8iQxCN3NfOcIShxe7hCqhlt82gO0OBT5W8O37tVyWFgBEErcCViogUQH4YZQFwG9rU5GPWEr-GA4EjPYysjBOUZqjTxkhThrrHngTIekCJNqwlXsMX7jUbNSRNNobknWg_kimcOpnCi84HBCvDxb2KQi2PaWYzT71OyN6-CMPQM6B2uZgtJeeHDmqkijajyoNDc9x1wyeMeg3nW3uwCdIHfCdlti4xgrbUWdR8_HuDwzCmQXbWp6Klcm5QikiQt5Ea8STT9DvfbK220JGjT9wzTbVdxPRK7Lz-p9N7q5iOuTT60qRqCN551HaCVAYQvFIn4DoX9W6zG9yNpB-plusG1hsO4mkFbqUZiQGybV4jGbZ5egrZpi0JyjICMP2aGf-VT94MBxv-NJhFBOcf1v2OBPcaMYYAse6wELudyzrusBRAsk2gKrO5MmyjfXmK2ZligMC7mjyMmrATwrhRhfeMpGNl4OS0eiG1CFBjjBlBHw_Zs4Q-bLIzPJNpkvu9dJAYHq42Z0E683FRVU3H6SDGu_apwP2I8nXV7FBhqA1_EcRJTWQ-9R5V8h6He4o2LB_PhY2Dc0E7vVJuhUdSBA3pRvOPcXctKm_seyWjcZoO0-U9z1_hmKZfIHfaLR8JggLbRAjcfmn3QK9Jrui23UDP13hb7qj8ZxDwMqac9ieDmObzJQ=w711-h944-s-no

Not sure if this is a false red morel, or something else. sorry the pictures aren't great

3FJlLLHKbeZe92-Tq8uQsEQ54rKXMbqpwd6smQDaen8ELOtPAPY4ii8FqpCqK7favlYwd83zSQ1Lkk1qw6imzqkv_-h2shZvE75VPhSb11Yau_UDUb1Pf8b1YK3bSXvteW9zUAVfv098TP7FoXDef_18Gey9XrsJPSo92DGM5bAnQS5BM3hedqD53ycOdZ5QE2Dbdk43Xjbct_ZpGIf2U27d0Az77veeSrrKXYc2cRYAjHc8r3adJyBwBheCZ9Yj2blOG6F61ij5_k5gBs6HSCQONYujUL46lI6tfd9zfn43_zS-_Vdm7CrCc4SjoLweDPP8IHVDqJX7fABFS9O195-3Si7e4LnrWBZP5EMhOUkLRhjR7_qsaI3cE4mILtAaiASUM0bfw4mect-quoc78ENBicI6mET3mbcY80_c1tBkGomDgoxRM_McJ1DukiW8AdmiMJVp9C-lfc0D3MaZf0heL2ZteykonBld7X7SUAXEclx4I9AbBEengSUDh5-pSz--HFdpUwuQ4CQUcaUNEi7AkxqkNT85e7OtJCL_eHl2azsVjnddJkexLbQsulYIzt49IUlZ4Y3ax_qD9JrHm1e3VIf_4ovBZxTlngcF0AC_R8lErLnAQkyV5ed71ByWJFl1eUn4ul9XlDsG7Nye5jbb5cMPc7wMhJMF_e4pjL_Dd59dQppBLVQgX51FqRfVEF3689bRx8wVGVB4V-D4VsSmtsp9l0VzmE3OJUAzCjdchhv8X5cRqeyRNqA8qqcTmaVcyr6xGAHv9tKf1BkbIueyYlJThozQaqvjHu2Xp1pmae1hec3SbEix88bufgrKopuQ89uJ-uXvUwu_SaWIYNwl8vu5JS_A0w7_mPLLRsDq4R3ihte-zxftBOvZErVzSu2oRHBtJVaLYcYPm96OHQUyfjsDrqJrZF5R7OZolvSyPu1Jfg=w711-h944-s-no

fkXxG4xS-8m3oRfMByfvD1KHu_PBZCqETvrYFXhY2Bu9Van6cB8lyZJ5OMeOVdL9EeTWEksDF8jbtlZMsKIJBz1Xtp-DHijlUEpfHc0zrUFfIGeDPpJrl7awsnBLqkolgo1CXuU9CuWnp5trlp_IwxrX2rcd8LXBtg3M4wdmbuofZlnWdyxfTTGQlvL1-XzsGPadPcrdErXEL-DXL9MuPqukkr9AgKxLq63oDsUW8_5wl0PYwk5_HbwzFkCdYj1cqf4kizypuBzEtS2qsxV45h5mPH5YShdxbwIVZ2tMytGzttTV6lTxhzQc9mJrNY-7aq4oSup_O6ghme0C_fk_MjzNzvrM6pgb552CSUGmwYbx39jMaNuFzxN8YZvEzEeWuX7eSZzrs23UE_ftEib0cp1DRq5FZ4gvbc_i_j3A1rM2OZXyYaaL_1tmFVsLUQVF2P8SyXob5wmfkdBK0EkbxO03yOOMxYkogX7D38nBeu1nrXjGri3bghbEB8u4YeK7uReKPBIInMgMO9ahyylSa2xJIa7cK9fNzT5zBdpx9lMt6kRFkfKqZH-rJTYmvC5qw3DQ9sIK_i3YNKJdYP2F0gE5DdZWFfZCtRQfdfeiDhLNvO4tcVHwIFEqDvDn7nRiac_CbbFAUWnQVuMqa-TFho6dJVMad5gwpVyv6OFeXg9fTBMh1yPJEuqD9jp2Myo8MA_BuXcgILGkmCbx1-tUBU01sRDeJrtTlBmLtH9n_18MN7doMN2gGJC1rIxir9zEHARy1tozZaM0geKlf8i3_FsNiSpGih0OtjJsdh44HQWZpuuA9nDgvU_3xLw-OxDe0NGIRSj2eiiDKqjwLnYUXF2eMpgxUozMBZGio0wdlGjYS5tI3-gNije1YhG1t0GIeAdJRt1I0yggEouvuBZ-UFoqoThZPwiwgbS--_9y81k0wlkVyg=w711-h944-s-no
The top are golden oysters- delicious. I can’t see the others well enough to safely identify.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT