ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum to ISU

Dude. The center piece of our program, a 24 year old man, just had ‘daddy’ do an interview for him to explain—for him—why he defaulted out of a difficult match. Hypocritical.

You gotta stop playing the victim card here. The impression you are giving is, as the biggest and most influential donor, the program is doing everything right and apparently hitting a run of bad luck, as in no need to change anything. You should be doing a professional post mortem here to understand how this could have been done differently.
Reality is a "Victim Card". That's what I call delusional

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Yes, you're slime. But, you know that already. Provide any evidence of "shit" I've said about the kid. What I've said is micro management by a Dad, because he can. Very easy to see from anyone's eyes, well except thru your PSU glasses
Would you mind providing your perspective on the alleged Keuter comment rumor?

Willie has been adamant that he's been hearing directly from wrestlers/families (as in multiple) that don't want the Ferrari's. He's alluded to it for a couple months and said it explicitly yesterday. Willie is as connected as they come, both with wrestlers and staff. I can't speak to Kueter specifically, but there is definitely *some* dissent at the very least.

One only needs to read this forum. If so many fans are against the Ferrari's attending Iowa, why does anyone believe the Iowa wrestlers should be fine with it?

to keep a running tally, you orchestrated the recruitment of the ferrari's, which lead to losing the #1 recruit and possibly others and in response you

1) talked crap on the kid and his dad
2) talked crap to me
3) dumped lies on a message board

this seems like, during a PR nightmare, a horrible idea. and yet, incredibly, right on brand.

please do yourself a favor. you're making an ass out of yourself and your program.
This is beyond laughable. I'm a fan and do not dictate policy or procedure. Yes, as a fan recruit the F's.

I've done none of what you list out. As a media "professional" you're easy to spot as an Iowa hater.

The last thing I'll ever do is take advice from a Bozo like yourself

Just what am I suppose to verify?
Something along the lines of Kueter giving Tom an ultimatum about the Ferraris. If they wrestle he just plays football or something along those lines.

Last edited:
I’m not sure… Smalls is dialed into athletes/recruits, imo. He also walks a fine line with keeping programs accessible. So, for him to make a public statement with identity known, to another known BIG TIME IOWA DONOR…. It gets my attention.
Yeah Smalls brings value... Please stay around!

Something along the lines of Keuter giving Tom an ultimatum about the Ferraris. If they wrestle he just plays football or something along those lines.
Tigerguy has been spreading that rumor behind the scenes for weeks, and now Mineo is posting…connect the dots. I really thought he was an ISU fan and Dresser mouthpiece with the purest of intentions.

Giant difference here, bro. Bob is speaking from his experience as an insider, directly involved in the program. Now, could he be lying? Sure.

Meanwhile, vhsalum is running around stating something as fact when I have seen it NOWHERE stated by NOONE as something that was clearly said.
No source beyond the benefactor in question is purporting that Penn State-aligned funding sources are delivering more than their Iowa-aligned counterparts to Aaron Nagao.

Reactions: Hawkgma
1) ban me if you can't stand the truth or perspective
2) i'll make the show free
3) if you think i'm in this for money you're a newb
In this instance it's "noob" because you're attempting to insult.
If you're going to use modern slang then please, for the love of God, use it right.

i make zero dollars off of message board posts.

i do, however have a conscience. and i'm going to stick up for athletes and their families regardless of how the perception affects your fan base/program.

in a previous post you called me a parasite. but i'm the only journalist in wrestling that calls a spade a spade regardless of the repercussions.

so subscribe, learn more, read more, old man river. good god, you're clueless. nothing more than a partisan jerkweed.
And stop deceiving yourself, you are no journalist. You're a media head that continually slings shit at opposing fan bases and heavily relies on name calling in failed attempts to prove a point to get your message across (see previous quote). You also have no integrity or ethics, which are key elements to any REAL journalist.
You don't see true professionals resorting to those tactics.

Furthermore, you make every debate or argument personal as you continually slide into the mud and those personal attacks cloud your judgment and simply make you look bias.

You'll respond to this with more name calling, which will further prove my point.
And yes, I call you names because 1) it's fun 2) I'm no journalist and 3) you're a turd.

Would you mind providing your perspective on the alleged Keuter comment rumor?
I have not heard this at all. I have not heard a single negative comment about any of the F's from Iowa City, apart from the HWC wrestler's Dad who left.

If I thought it was worth asking about, I have friends that are tight with BK and the family. It's just not worth the trouble.

Lmao, Willie not having the “credentials” or credibility is a belief that only exists in the cesspool. And why are some here so defensive over any slight towards the coaching staff’s decision to go after the Ferrari’s? These are independent grown men, not your kids that you gotta go to bat for.
uhh grip you tagged me 😂😂😂
Yes but I was talking about the little turd

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
No source beyond the benefactor in question is purporting that Penn State-aligned funding sources are delivering more than their Iowa-aligned counterparts to Aaron Nagao.
I see nothing.............John Banner's Schultz

Tigerguy has been spreading that rumor behind the scenes for weeks, and now Mineo is posting…connect the dots. I really thought he was an ISU fan and Dresser mouthpiece with the purest of intentions.
I actually think Mineo got it from this board.

Tigerguy has usually had good info/predictions.

Reactions: el dub
K

I'm also anti astrology, sage as a cleansing bullshit thing, crystals, and essential oils. I'm pro bourbon and pro blues fwiw.
Astrology can be interesting, but I would not make any life plans based on it. Sage - I have no idea. Crystals seem silly to me also. Essential oils have worked wonders for me and other people in my life, so I dig them.

Don't be afraid to open yourself up to the possibility that you don't know everything. Oh yeah - karma is real!!

regardless of whether you think he's right, having the program's most notable donor talking sh*t about athletes/families on the message boards is a problem.

bob needs to grow up and keep his gossip to himself. there are responsibilities that come with having your name on the building. show some class.
THIS!!! WHY THE **** WOUD WE WANT THE BIGGEST DONOR BURNING ANY BRIDGES???? I swear money makes people stupid.

well let me be perfectly clear…… I meant corner me during a wrestling match
Uh Huh Yes GIF

So I guess the guy with his name on the new facility doesn’t have any interest in pushing the idea that everything is fine with the program?
Or the guy with the name on the building when there will actually be people inside it has an interest in the program being run effectively?

Reactions: LIV4GOD
I would like to hear the reasons he left from Cody’s mouth. If he’s says it’s because he may have to be on a team with Anthony, then I’ll believe it and also know what a snowflake he is. I can’t remember being on a team, in a school, or at a job where there wasn’t at least one person I didn’t care for or vise versa. Same for my kids. But we don’t just abandon every overall good situation because of one asshole. It’s hard to find 100% perfect situations all the time in life, have to thicken your skin alittle. Also, hard to believe if Anthony wanted to be a hawk, knowing chittum was on the team, and him being older now, wouldn’t offer an olive branch . Hard to believe he would come in for a visit and try to start something. If so, then he shouldn’t be part of the team, even with chittum gone. Such drama with this generation.
I'm sorry...did you just say one of your kids is an asshole?

• Haha
Reactions: just_somebody
Astrology can be interesting, but I would not make any life plans based on it. Sage - I have no idea. Crystals seem silly to me also. Essential oils have worked wonders for me and other people in my life, so I dig them.

Don't be afraid to open yourself up to the possibility that you don't know everything. Oh yeah - karma is real!!
Never underestimate the power of the earth - crystal healing is real.

You want Bob to give sources, feel free to ask him. I was just pointing out there was quite a bit of a difference between the 2 situations. Hell, I even said Bob could be lying. Shouldn't your issue be with him?

I have not heard this at all. I have not heard a single negative comment about any of the F's from Iowa City, apart from the HWC wrestler's Dad who left.

If I thought it was worth asking about, I have friends that are tight with BK and the family. It's just not worth the trouble.
Thank you for the response. @vhsalum your thoughts?

Never underestimate the power of the earth - crystal healing is real.
Do pink Himalayan salt lamps work?

What about properly a obtained rabbit's foot... I'm talking full hoodoo verified left hind foot harvested off a live rabbit caught and removed in a cemetery on a rainy Friday new or full moon by a cross-eyed man?

Admittedly, I may be underestimating both.

calm down and not believe all the BS

Pretty sure @vhsalum is a former national champ that wrestled under Tom and Terry during Iowa’s three year run. Not sure who he still knows around these parts but it’s possible he still knows some things. I’ve also heard that he may have a possible axe to grind which is unfortunate, but still what he says can’t be lightly dismissed.
Thank you for the response. @vhsalum your thoughts?
I’ll trust my sources. Not exactly surprised that it would be refuted. (Tom is good at circling the wagons, I’ll give him that)

Just keep in mind, Willie himself said multiple athletes told Tom that Ferrari was a no-go. I’ll be interested to hear his podcast tomorrow

Reactions: tigerguy_
no. he isn't.

Anthony was kicked out. AJ wasn't.
👍
Wow.

Got it. So a recruit who committed to Iowa, spent a gray shirt year ON CAMPUS, being coached by TNT for an entire year, who is the #1 PFP recruit - yeah, sure, "it's be great to have him."

Tell me what self-respect Tom has for recruiting a FAMILY of literal criminals and psycopaths?

What self-respecting Head Coach of a multi-million dollar charitable enterprise alienates a potential BIG money donor, because that person asked that they not be associated with people who have proven their detriment to society?

No. You're not better than me if you're co-signing this absolute disgrace of decision making. And since either Tom isn't telling you the whole truth or you're just willfully, blind, ignorant and morally repugnant - Kueter told Tom that if AJ steps on campus - he'd be football full time.

But hey! I bet "it's be great to have him," right?

RIGHT???
you seem to have a lot of super inside information. Are you on the team, a coach, or immediate family to either?

I’ll trust my sources. Not exactly surprised that it would be refuted. (Tom is good at circling the wagons, I’ll give him that)

Just keep in mind, Willie himself said multiple athletes told Tom that Ferrari was a no-go. I’ll be interested to hear his podcast tomorrow
Willie isn't the guy I would go to for "inside" Hawkeye info. Other places, high school especially? Sure. Iowa? Not so much...

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
Do pink Himalayan salt lamps work?

What about properly a obtained rabbit's foot... I'm talking full hoodoo verified left hind foot harvested off a live rabbit caught and removed in a cemetery on a rainy Friday new or full moon by a cross-eyed man?

Admittedly, I may be underestimating both.
Yes and no. I don't believe in luck. People would be amazed at what the earth can provide. If you understood the effects of what color, conductivity, and magnetic properties, just to start, can have on the mind and body you may take it a little more seriously. And if you think I'm off base, there are people who actually believe what they read on this board is always the truth. They are the crazy ones.

Yes and no. I don't believe in luck. People would be amazed at what the earth can provide. If you understood the effects of what color, conductivity, and magnetic properties, just to start, can have on the mind and body you may take it a little more seriously. And if you think I'm off base, there are people who actually believe what they read on this board is always the truth. They are the crazy ones.
But what if they really, reaaaallly,reaaaaaaaallllly, reaaaaaaallllllllyyyyy want it to be true? Power of the mind and such?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT