ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum to ISU

Chit never signed. If he did, Daddy would lose control to the very end. Daddy kept his options open. No way I'd put up with giving up control to a parent or any self respecting coach/person/businessman

Dude. The center piece of our program, a 24 year old man, just had ‘daddy’ do an interview for him to explain—for him—why he defaulted out of a difficult match. Hypocritical.

You gotta stop playing the victim card here. The impression you are giving is, as the biggest and most influential donor, the program is doing everything right and apparently hitting a run of bad luck, as in no need to change anything. You should be doing a professional post mortem here to understand how this could have been done differently.

I guess VT and Rutgers are full of scumbags that are cool with being around this toxic cancer family. Iowa must be the only place with high character individuals (in comparison to the schools mentioned) who would be outraged by the Ferrari recruitment.

Better than what?

Facts are the facts. Chit was never fully on board, due to Daddy. Keep your soul man, don't give it up. Sure, it's be great to have him, but better to keep self respect. That's just me being better than you
Letting chittum go because brands has self respect. Ok.

Yet recruiting/flirting with the Ferrari's shows brands has self respect? Hmm.

Seems contradictory, but that's just me.

Other than Cass getting inexplicably bailed out of a Davison spladle in his first year at 285.
"inexplicably" is that code for I didn't like the call for potentially dangerous? Usually when you say someone has a spladle and the other gets bailed out, they are actually scoring back points with it. But, that is just me...

Last edited:
you know what's low class?

talking crap on a kid and his dad, all the while lying, after the monumental and totally predictable screw up was orchestrated by YOU
You’re low class

Who ever said having Cody in the program was detrimental

The Dad has clearly managed his career. Fine, do it. However that doesn’t mean he can dictate how Iowa runs their program

This is more what I was getting at. Davison is pretty much there. 3-2 and 4-2 SV. There’s not a lot more improvement needed to beat Cass.
Try scoring actual takedowns before saying he will actually win. If he were scoring on Cass, I wouldn't be saying what I have.

Reactions: HawkFan1986
I guess VT and Rutgers are full of scumbags that are cool with being around this toxic cancer family. Iowa must be the only place with high character individuals (in comparison to the schools mentioned) who would be outraged by the Ferrari recruitment.
Cael took a chance in Andrew Long because he needed his points at Penn st when Penn st wasn’t the horde of talent it is today. Can’t tell me Cael didn’t know about Longs nightlife while in Ames.
If Carl was in a bind for top talent and points in March, he’d take the Ferraris. That guy is as a ruthless competitor as anybody in the sport. Don’t let the demeanor fool you. He just has the luxury of talent to be able to pick and choose the good boys. The spoils of victory.

Try scoring actual takedowns before saying he will actually win. If he were scoring on Cass, I wouldn't be saying what I have.
And we’re saying 1 td is all that is needed for Davison to best Cass. Just 1 not multiple.
Hayden Zillmer out of nowhere made a world team because he was rolling with Gable. Davison will find a way to get a td against Cass rolling with the reigning Hodge Winner

Reactions: MilleGinja
Fair point. Although I don’t believe I said he would actually win. I’m seeing a trend towards closer matches where a single TD can be the decider. And I see how changing programs with new training partners and coaches could lead to an improvement and/or adjustment that leads to Cass losing to Davison.

And we’re saying 1 td is all that is needed for Davison to best Cass. Just 1 not multiple.
Hayden Zillmer out of nowhere made a world team because he was rolling with Gable. Davison will find a way to get a td against Cass rolling with the reigning Hodge Winner
Again, when you score 2,2 and 3 points in your matches, I have a hard time looking to spots that are indicators he can actually win. When comparing to Kerk, the last time he lost he took Cass down multiple times and had an epic brainfart at the end to lose.

Hey, you guys are completely within your rights to call it like you see it. I just don't see ONE iota of evidence that after 5 years he is all of a sudden going to do something he has yet to do...

Reactions: el dub
Think about it….He’s saying the kid has no
agency of his own.
In NO WAY do I feel what he said is bad about the son. I have dealt with plenty of controlling and overbearing fathers. Hell, I have one of those myself. IF, and I do clearly say IF, what Bob says has some truth to it, I see nothing wrong with what he has said so far.

Now, if there is no truth to it...

Guard rails might work for some, prison guards for others. Pulling knives, shooting up teammates cars, etc lead me to believe there might be NO margin of error a parent is willing to give a program taking this outlaw gang into the family.
Haven't seen a single shred of evidence that anybodys car was shot up. That's a serious felony and not something that authorities would just "let slide", or are the Ferrari's criminal masterminds now too? Are the stillwater police "on the take"? Sounds like a bunch of BS coming from Mastro. The ONLY place that has been seen is a leaked snapchat groupchat from Mastro. I'll need more than a "trust me bro", yet everyone is eager to believe that rumor.

Haven't seen a single shred of evidence that anybodys car was shot up. That's a serious felony and not something that authorities would just "let slide", or are the Ferrari's criminal masterminds now too? Are the stillwater police "on the take"? Sounds like a bunch of BS coming from Mastro. The ONLY place that has been seen is a leaked snapchat groupchat from Mastro. I'll need more than a "trust me bro", yet everyone is eager to believe that rumor.
man, if you're still defending the ferrari decision at this point idk how to help you.

btw, VT is recruiting Angelo only. They are not recruiting the brothers. That is a more defensible position.

Well, what charges is he currently facing?

You ever see and local police in action, yes things can be covered up. It's nothing to do with some ratchet heads being master minds, it's more laziness to looking the other way. If you're talking about plausible based on actual past behavior, it's possible this happened.

High praise coming from a bum like you. Go back to carrying Carls jock
to keep a running tally, you orchestrated the recruitment of the ferrari's, which lead to losing the #1 recruit and possibly others and in response you

1) talked crap on the kid and his dad
2) talked crap to me
3) dumped lies on a message board

this seems like, during a PR nightmare, a horrible idea. and yet, incredibly, right on brand.

please do yourself a favor. you're making an ass out of yourself and your program.

to keep a running tally, you orchestrated the recruitment of the ferrari's, which lead to losing the #1 recruit and possibly others and in response you

2) talked crap to me

this seems, during a PR nightmare, a horrible idea. and yet, incredibly, right on brand.

but by all means keep on going. this looks wonderful for your program.
Hey asshat, all fun and games but who really gives two Sh*ts what you think! Go Speww your BS somewhere else. You have a terrible habit of putting your foot in your mouth and now you are trying to gain street cred by badmouthing one of our donors. Tread lightly you little fool

Better than what?

Facts are the facts. Chit was never fully on board, due to Daddy. Keep your soul man, don't give it up. Sure, it's be great to have him, but better to keep self respect. That's just me being better than you

2) talked crap to me

this seems like, during a PR nightmare, a horrible idea. and yet, incredibly, right on brand.

please do yourself a favor. you're making an ass out of yourself and your program.

Bobby Tomsbottom won't even address the fact that Kueter and others have said the same.

Hey asshat, all fun and games but who really gives two Sh*ts what you think! Go Speww your BS somewhere else. You have a terrible habit of putting your foot in your mouth and now you are trying to gain street cred by badmouthing one of our donors. Tread lightly you little fool

Tread lightly? Come on Mang!!! Unless you're connected, you don't get to make comments like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT