ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum to ISU

to keep a running tally, you orchestrated the recruitment of the ferrari's, which lead to losing the #1 recruit and possibly others and in response you

1) talked crap on the kid and his dad
2) talked crap to me
3) dumped lies on a message board

this seems like, during a PR nightmare, a horrible idea. and yet, incredibly, right on brand.

please do yourself a favor. you're making an ass out of yourself and your program.
I had heard that Bob was behind the recruitment of the Ferraris but Tom still had the ability to tell him no. He should have had the good judgment to do so. Sadly it’s time to reap what they sowed. TNT are some of the finest human beings on this planet but this is going to be hard to overcome.

Reactions: lookleft goright
Right after you post a credible link to every “money offer” each kid bnicolls has alleged, what it entailed, and who offered it. Thanks in advance!
Giant difference here, bro. Bob is speaking from his experience as an insider, directly involved in the program. Now, could he be lying? Sure.

Meanwhile, vhsalum is running around stating something as fact when I have seen it NOWHERE stated by NOONE as something that was clearly said.

Reactions: Exo
LOL.

Not name calling. You are an actual idiot if you think i'd reveal any of my sources.
Go back and read what you typed. When you type a one word sentence there is no debate. Also, I politely asked you to cite a source. You could have very easily said my sources would like to remain anonymous or something similar. Mind you, if you are running around with this so blatantly, I find less sympathy for you not revealing your "sources". In fact, your response makes me much more comfortable flat out calling it Bull Shit!

Go back and read what you typed. When you type a one word sentence there is no debate. Also, I politely asked you to cite a source. You could have very easily said my sources would like to remain anonymous or something similar. Mind you, if you are running around with this so blatantly, I find less sympathy for you not revealing your "sources". In fact, your response makes me much more comfortable flat out calling it Bull Shit!

Dude please. You "politely asked" for something you know good and dang well no one would give on this forum. Hell. The very first time I said it - was in a reply to nicolls. He sure as hell could have refuted what i said (he certainly replied to 3 of my other posts) - but didn't.

It happened.

Reactions: jsn4388
you know what's low class?

talking crap on a kid and his dad, all the while lying, after the monumental and totally predictable screw up was orchestrated by YOU
Ahhh shit sounds like more Iowa bashing is coming on tomorrows show huh? At this point I just want to hear good news. This has been an awful two months and this off-season can not end soon enough.

Clearly something went wrong. A number one pfp recruit has walked out the door, and he said he cried while doing it. Whatever went wrong shouldn’t happen again. You can’t make these kind of mistakes and expect to catch our main rival psu (not isu pyles if you still visit this forum).

Iowa has missed on several high profile transfers and recruits. Whatever the process is, it needs to be adjusted. This doesn’t sound like a situation where we can throw money at the problem and fix it. Something has come unhinged and the perception of our program has taken a massive hit in just a few short months. You think negative recruiting was a thing before, watch out now.

i can afford a lot of stuff.

and no one on here subscribes. which is why you say all the dumb, ill-informed shit you do.
So you have just admitted you have no reason to not trash Hawkeye Fans/donors because we don’t subscribe to your opinion of wrestlers.
Let me ask you a question, what exactly are your credentials as an expert on recruits?

to keep a running tally, you orchestrated the recruitment of the ferrari's, which lead to losing the #1 recruit and possibly others and in response you

1) talked crap on the kid and his dad
2) talked crap to me
3) dumped lies on a message board

this seems like, during a PR nightmare, a horrible idea. and yet, incredibly, right on brand.

please do yourself a favor. you're making an ass out of yourself and your program.
don’t you make your living dumping fiction on message boards??
i can afford a lot of stuff.

and no one on here subscribes. which is why you say all the dumb, ill-informed shit you do.
cause buying a subscription all of a sudden gives you credibility and leeches like Smalls here can give you the information you need to know “stuff” 🙄

****ing internet “grifters” are a huge problem with our society/culture

Last edited:

Willie has been adamant that he's been hearing directly from wrestlers/families (as in multiple) that don't want the Ferrari's. He's alluded to it for a couple months and said it explicitly yesterday. Willie is as connected as they come, both with wrestlers and staff. I can't speak to Kueter specifically, but there is definitely *some* dissent at the very least.

don’t you make you’re living dumping fiction on message boards??

cause buying a subscription all of a sudden gives you credibility and leeches like Smalls here can give you the information you need to know “stuff” 🙄

i make zero dollars off of message board posts.

i do, however have a conscience. and i'm going to stick up for athletes and their families regardless of how the perception affects your fan base/program.

in a previous post you called me a parasite. but i'm the only journalist in wrestling that calls a spade a spade regardless of the repercussions.

so subscribe, learn more, read more, old man river. good god, you're clueless. nothing more than a partisan jerkweed.

don’t you make you’re living dumping fiction on message boards??

I’m so tired of this clown, and many others. you challenge their knowledge and they hide in their closet or only choose to debate something that fits their Narrative. He has no credentials nor credibility, he is nothing but a half assed social media maggot trying to make a living off HS kids.

regardless of whether you think he's right, having the program's most notable donor talking sh*t about athletes/families on the message boards is a problem.

bob needs to grow up and keep his gossip to himself. there are responsibilities that come with having your name on the building. show some class.

Pretty sure @vhsalum is a former national champ that wrestled under Tom and Terry during Iowa’s three year run. Not sure who he still knows around these parts but it’s possible he still knows some things. I’ve also heard that he may have a possible axe to grind which is unfortunate, but still what he says can’t be lightly dismissed.
So a former wrestler with an ax to grind is bad mouthing our people and we are supposed to believe he is being truthful. All this sounds like some true Soros type hype

I’m so tired of this clown, and many others. you challenge their knowledge and they hide in their closet or only choose to debate something that fits their Narrative. He has no credentials nor credibility, he is nothing but a half assed social media maggot trying to make a living off HS kids.
Lmao, Willie not having the “credentials” or credibility is a belief that only exists in the cesspool. And why are some here so defensive over any slight towards the coaching staff’s decision to go after the Ferrari’s? These are independent grown men, not your kids that you gotta go to bat for.

So a former wrestler with an ax to grind is bad mouthing our people and we are supposed to believe he is being truthful. All this sounds like some true Soros type hype
Haha no grip. You can believe what you want but I’m saying that what he’s saying can’t be dismissed outright.

Also I pry shouldn’t have posted that so I will delete it. I don’t personally know him, just saying what I’ve been told.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
So I guess the guy with his name on the new facility doesn’t have any interest in pushing the idea that everything is fine with the program?

Reactions: js8793
i make zero dollars off of message board posts.

i do, however have a conscience. and i'm going to stick up for athletes and their families regardless of how the perception affects your fan base/program.

in a previous post you called me a parasite. but i'm the only journalist in wrestling that calls a spade a spade regardless of the repercussions.

so subscribe, learn more, read more, old man river. good god, you're clueless. nothing more than a partisan jerkweed.
Journalist. 😂

the more you talk, the more i think you're a scumbag.

and it's a disgrace your name is going to be associated with the new facility.
This guy should not be allowed to stay on this forum after saying such petty personal insults to such a great Iowa program supporter.

I'm getting ready to just leave this forum if this type of stuff is going to continue here.

uhh grip you tagged me 😂😂😂

Better than what?

Facts are the facts. Chit was never fully on board, due to Daddy. Keep your soul man, don't give it up. Sure, it's be great to have him, but better to keep self respect. That's just me being better than you
let me get this straight. we are keeping our self respect by him leaving but no problem with our respect bringing in the Ferrari family
I guess VT and Rutgers are full of scumbags that are cool with being around this toxic cancer family. Iowa must be the only place with high character individuals (in comparison to the schools mentioned) who would be outraged by the Ferrari recruitment.
It’s ok…look other’s are doing it. deflection doesn’t change the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerguy_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT