ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Holtman buyout

nosok23

Scout Team
Aug 15, 2023
Is 12.9 million. He had a similar big ten record as Fran in 7 years. I believe they made it to the sweet 16 once during his tenure. Thad Matta was solid for them but had a few down seasons and they ousted him. Never know what you’ll get when you make a new hire but I would risk this knowing that Fran is who he is and this program will never reach new heights with him under the helm!

Is 12.9 million. He had a similar big ten record as Fran in 7 years. I believe they made it to the sweet 16 once during his tenure. Thad Matta was solid for them but had a few down seasons and they ousted him. Never know what you’ll get when you make a new hire but I would risk this knowing that Fran is who he is and this program will never reach new heights with him under the helm!
Fran will never be any more than what he is. You have given him plenty of time.

Matta resigned due to health issues. He's back at Butler but probably not for more than a few years.

A very good coach.

I thought there was more to it as it didn’t seem to be handled well by Gene Smith and company.
Possible but he's had serious back and/or leg issues for years.
His seat on the bench was, probably still is, raised higher than the others for his comfort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT