ADVERTISEMENT

Citrus opening line

Bad, bad feeling about this game. Iowa has looked like crap against every team with 8+ wins this year with the possible exception of Minnesota (well, we still looked like crap but Minny looked worse). A win in this game won't fix much but it would at least get the bad taste out of our mouths after the BTCG. If we get taken to the woodshed by a basketball school with a former player of ours as their coach....ouch!

Reactions: HawkGem10
Bad, bad feeling about this game. Iowa has looked like crap against every team with 8+ wins this year with the possible exception of Minnesota (well, we still looked like crap but Minny looked worse). A win in this game won't fix much but it would at least get the bad taste out of our mouths after the BTCG. If we get taken to the woodshed by a basketball school with a former player of ours as their coach....ouch!
Maybe we made Minny look like crap? They sure looked pretty good against Wisconsin....

Reactions: dadster and oldxbbc
Honestly..... bowl games other than the playoffs have become kinda meaningless.... an excuse to play another game and for fans to get away and party 😂
the extra practices and the experience are invaluable though..... this is the matchup I was hoping for.....Stoop’s Dad was buried in a Hawkeye jersey.... great storyline and should be an even matchup
Go Hawks!!

Kentucky did not play the toughest schedule. They beat florida who ended the year 6-6. Lost to GA and had 240 of total offense. They don’t look to be all that scary.
Would think Iowa can play with this bunch.

I like the fact that 2 of their impact offensive players are Will Levis and Wandale Robinson, 2 players that Iowa has had success in defending.

Amazing. With how good Iowa’s defense is and how poor their offense is, I’m not sure if I have seen a predicted game score of 1-0 before

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT