ADVERTISEMENT

CJ???

Penn St. Just a guess..Plays a little bit...
Hopefully is then a full go for Illinois and conference tournament. :rolleyes:

Reactions: blhawk
Rob Howe reported last night that CJ is responding well to rehab and ahead of schedule. Whatever that means. I just want him back for the Pedo State game on 2/29.

Reactions: blhawk
I really hope they do not bring him back for Sparty at Sparty. Don't waste recovery time on a game that is borderline un-winnable. Some have said this Sparty team is beatable, but I struggle to see us going up there and beating Cassius and Tillman and Henry with lil Izzo getting most every call he asks for.

I really hope they do not bring him back for Sparty at Sparty. Don't waste recovery time on a game that is borderline un-winnable. Some have said this Sparty team is beatable, but I struggle to see us going up there and beating Cassius and Tillman and Henry with lil Izzo getting most every call he asks for.

The game will be tough no doubt, but so is any other big ten road game. At Maryland was a much tougher game than this will be, and the Hawks were right there all game. Sparty is not that good, Winston is overrated.

Rob Howe reported last night that CJ is responding well to rehab and ahead of schedule. Whatever that means. I just want him back for the Pedo State game on 2/29.
CJ's uncle said he's a quick healer on all Hawkeyes the other day....came back faster than expected from a broken bone in HS and the foot injury earlier in the year.

The game will be tough no doubt, but so is any other big ten road game. At Maryland was a much tougher game than this will be, and the Hawks were right there all game. Sparty is not that good, Winston is overrated.
I fully expect Garza to be on the bench with 2 fouls by the 15 minute mark @ MSU. Izzy will be in their ear before and during the first 5 minutes.

Reactions: ChuckBarkley

Historically, this is accurate, but Michigan State has already lost two or three Big Ten games @ East Lansing THIS season, so while it would still be an upset, I'm not ready to write off the MSU game just yet, especially if CJF is back and the Hawkeyes are rolling.

I view it as another game that will be a challenge, but that this Iowa team has the ability and attitude to win.

I’m thinking by Michigan State next Tuesday

It was mentioned, early, after this ankle injury that CJ is a quick healer.
He came back earlier than estimated on the previous foot injury, this season. Oh to be young again.

People can relax. CJ is getting world class medical care from the Athletic staff. You can make bank on that.

I fully expect Garza to be on the bench with 2 fouls by the 15 minute mark @ MSU. Izzy will be in their ear before and during the first 5 minutes.
Unfortunately, this is probably true given the royal screw jobs of the past. And of course, MSU will have fewer fouls until game is decided. Same BS different year. Hope we are wrong.

This MSU team looks beatable to me compared to some seasons. Our team stats are ridiculously similar and, yes, Breslin is a tough venue, but they've been beaten there twice in the B1G this season already. Would love to see tiny Tommy silenced once more, glumly sitting on the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT