ADVERTISEMENT

Clones Keeping it Classy

Wasn't that Allen that he tossed like a rag doll? Either way, that was an impressive play.
You may be right. I was thinking it was Kolar, but I was too busy losing my mind over the awesomeness of the play to notice closely who was getting abused by Jacobs.

Iowa State now offering tickets to their games against SE MO and Ohio for $22 baby!!!!! Those would be for multiple sections.
Massive underachievement last season and low expectations for 2022 are not a recipe for selling tix.

$22 still sounds a bit high for a second/third tier program.

If ISU doesn't score 40+ points against one of the worst football teams in the country, it'll be an indication of just how inept the Clones really are.

Whar all the clown fans telling us how awesome they are? They must be too busy with their lighted ped bridge.

“So Proud”
They are herding the sheep across that bridge. Keeping the grass short for the opener. I hear they let them out on the field also.

You would think they would shut thier collective mouths until if and when they ever beat Iowa

I will say a lot of you fellas can go from trashing ISU (which is totally exceptable on an Iowa board) to political shit in the blink of an eye. Lmao

Reactions: HFan1981
Haha they have Xavier Hutchinson in the Top 5 for Heisman and Dekkers being 1st Team All-Conf, breaking Purdy's season records, and lighting up Iowa Secondary to beat Iowa.

Been really quiet on their ticket sales this year after they spent last summer beating their chest about it lol. They were even advocating their attendance holds up in realignment discussion as to why they should be in the Big Ten.

Been really quiet on their ticket sales this year after they spent last summer beating their chest about it lol. They were even advocating their attendance holds up in realignment discussion as to why they should be in the Big Ten.
There are a lot of stupid people on that sight with some of those predictions.

I think that Tweet probably represented their best version of themselves. Good job!

Reactions: HerkyFan
No sellouts. You would think an Oklahoma game would sell out right; or even a Baylor since they will be top 10.

Reactions: IAGuy
From what I have seen there, they have accepted the fact the Big Ten and SEC will be the premier conferences by far, and they just want to be the 3rd conference behind those 2 and they believe they will be.

From what I have seen there, they have accepted the fact the Big Ten and SEC will be the premier conferences by far, and they just want to be the 3rd conference behind those 2 and they believe they will be.
Ahead of the ACC?

LOL

They will be lucky to stay even with the PAC10.

I can see BYU and Houston trying to get out of the Big12 and heading west.

Last edited:
Not looking like a sellout in Ames for their first one. Quite a few tickets for sale yet. Forever loyal and true fans indeed, and remember they wanted to just keep adding seats at the stadium because there was so much demand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT