ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Fact check: Biden’s false and misleading claims at high-stakes news conference

I guess now that the kill order has been issued, it's okay to fact check Joey. CNN and the other MSM don't get an attaboy because 3.5 years in now they want to pretend to be honest, fair, and non-partisan.

But damn... did he say ANYTHING that was even partially true?

I guess now that the kill order has been issued, it's okay to fact check Joey. CNN and the other MSM don't get an attaboy because 3.5 years in now they want to pretend to be honest, fair, and non-partisan.

But damn... did he say ANYTHING that was even partially true?

The 'MSM' routinely fact checks Biden but go on...

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke

No that haven't. Historically the fact checking has been one sided. This appears to be a new trend in regards to Biden.

Further, the press has routinely used the "Trump claimed without providing evidence" statement, or variations thereof, for years now. I've never heard them use that tactic towards Biden or any other Democrat.

No that haven't. Historically the fact checking has been one sided. This appears to be a new trend in regards to Biden.

Further, the press has routinely used the "Trump claimed without providing evidence" statement, or variations thereof, for years now. I've never heard them use that tactic towards Biden or any other Democrat.
Well said.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawked
Snopes and Facebook ended their fact checking partnership when Trump left office.
The only reason anyone is now factchecking Biden is because the insiders know he can’t win. They’ve decided to hang him out to dry. That’s why CNN and NBC are allowed to criticize him and say it’s time for him to step aside. The media, as always, is doing the bidding of the real power in Washington; the donor class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT