ADVERTISEMENT

****Joe Biden Press Conference official Thread****

Trump never did this when he was president. Dude famously did nothing before 11 and was out of the office no later than 3. And Friday thru Sunday he was golfing. Dude realistically only worked 10-15 hours a week.
Rrrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhttttt.

He just misspoke those times,
It’s called dementia.
My grandma started calling me and my cousins by the wrong name in the years before she went into a memory care unit.
It is a symptom.
Millions and millions of people have seen it in the own family, and taken away the keys.

• Sad
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Biden still knows stuff. Trump knows zilch on policy.
If Trump wins look for him to end presidential pressers.
Did Trump end presidential pressers during his earlier first time in office?

Chonk you sad little man. Trump fell asleep everyday in court. He's worthless before noon. Sorry to burst your bubble that he's not the jacked body builder people like you paint on your trucks.
To be fair…the Trump trial was so boring, most people fell asleep.

He just misspoke those times, he was very impressive this evening when he was talking foreign policy. It was actually a tour de force. Bill Clinton and GHW Bush would be his only competitors in my lifetime as far as clearly understanding and explaining his foreign policy reasoning and initiatives.

And then you have Trump who doesn't know anything about anything.

It's really too bad, if Biden was 10 yrs younger he would have been fine in any debates and would have won this election in a walk.
So, you approved of Biden’s foreign policy regarding his Afghanistan withdrawal plan?

Switched to Republican.
I switched from no party affiliation since I was 18 to Republican in 2008 (and '12) so I could vote for Ron Paul in the FL primary.
Voted for Trump in '16 after he called the neocon misadventures in the Middle East and Africa 'stupid wars' that didn't benefit regular Americans.
Switched to Democrat in '20 to vote for Gabbard.
Democratic party bosses in Florida went full Soviet in '24, didn't allow any competitors to Biden on the ballot.
It's why the bragging about winning the nomination rings a little hollow to me.

What does he mean by “listen to him.”? WTF?
He means that Trump often makes alarming statements and fabricates information or outright lies. Trump is fundamentally unprepared for the presidency because he possesses a simplistic and naive understanding of the world. This is evident to anyone who isn't easily deceived.

He means that Trump often makes alarming statements and fabricates information or outright lies. Trump is fundamentally unprepared for the presidency because he possesses a simplistic and naive understanding of the world. This is evident to anyone who isn't easily deceived.
Your candidate, his admin and the media you follow deceived you sucker.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
Trump never did this when he was president. Dude famously did nothing before 11 and was out of the office no later than 3. And Friday thru Sunday he was golfing. Dude realistically only worked 10-15 hours a week.
Huey you just fabricated all of this. It's one thing to bullshit, there is ZERO discussion of this, ever.

Be better.

Reactions: chonk
He has done the job and was doing pretty damn well before a pandemic hit.

He just misspoke those times, he was very impressive this evening when he was talking foreign policy. It was actually a tour de force. Bill Clinton and GHW Bush would be his only competitors in my lifetime as far as clearly understanding and explaining his foreign policy reasoning and initiatives.

And then you have Trump who doesn't know anything about anything.

It's really too bad, if Biden was 10 yrs younger he would have been fine in any debates and would have won this election in a walk.
But the reality is he just misspoke, lol. Unreal

Most would disagree. He was a train wreck. A constant embarrassment. Now he’s a felon and known sexual predator. Great guy you have there.
"Most", no, most people that live near NYC.

No wars. Full oil reserves. Pulling out of Afghanistan. Low prices. Good jobs not a bunch of people working 2 and the poor getting poorer. Border in decent shape. Supposedly, I don't believe him, the next play was debt. We had Nato actually having to think about paying their fair share. There is nothing respected or feared about other leaders having to stage a guy around.

I'm well aware that Joe Biden has slowed down, and I wish he had retired after his first term. That being said, he remains a markedly better human and president than Donald Trump. Trump, a felon and sexual predator, has some truly terrifying ideas with Project 25. For these reasons, my vote will stay with Biden.

I'm well aware that Joe Biden has slowed down, and I wish he had retired after his first term. That being said, he remains a markedly better human and president than Donald Trump. Trump, a felon and sexual predator, has some truly terrifying ideas with Project 25. For these reasons, my vote will stay with Biden.
Trump did not give ideas to project 25.

Quit lying to yourself

I have a hard time listening to this bullshit.

The last few weeks, the last few months of “my media” has been all saying Biden needs to step down. While disregarding MAJOR news from his opponent.

“My media” hasn’t called out Donald on losing his election in years. “My media” hasn’t given Donny any hard questions about anything, let alone Epstein. “My media” hasn’t called him out at all for his failed charity, for his loss of doing business in NY, for anything.

“My media” has strictly been telling me that Joe Biden is old, and can’t run the country anymore. Somehow “My media” has decided to ignore that the other party doesn’t deserve the same scrutiny.

34 felony convictions. Many more on the way. Raping children. Raping pretty much whoever he wants cause he’s rich. Fraudulent activity at every decision. Asked a foreign county to just say they were investigating his political opposition. Also tried to overturn a political process, even after his own supreme court told him he was full of shit.

Deceived me?

You ****ing idiot. I know exactly what and where Joe is right now. I know the same of his opponent. Who, suspiciously, none of “my media” is telling me to resign and step aside.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
"Most", no, most people that live near NYC.

No wars. Full oil reserves. Pulling out of Afghanistan. Low prices. Good jobs not a bunch of people working 2 and the poor getting poorer. Border in decent shape. Supposedly, I don't believe him, the next play was debt. We had Nato actually having to think about paying their fair share. There is nothing respected or feared about other leaders having to stage a guy around.
You are just regurgitating Trumps BS.

And the media you follow? JB at some point will step down, as soon as the price is right and pardons HB.

The last few weeks, the last few months of “my media” has been all saying Biden needs to step down. While disregarding MAJOR news from his opponent.

“My media” hasn’t called out Donald on losing his election in years. “My media” hasn’t given Donny any hard questions about anything, let alone Epstein. “My media” hasn’t called him out at all for his failed charity, for his loss of doing business in NY, for anything.

“My media” has strictly been telling me that Joe Biden is old, and can’t run the country anymore. Somehow “My media” has decided to ignore that the other party doesn’t deserve the same scrutiny.

34 felony convictions. Many more on the way. Raping children. Raping pretty much whoever he wants cause he’s rich. Fraudulent activity at every decision. Asked a foreign county to just say they were investigating his political opposition. Also tried to overturn a political process, even after his own supreme court told him he was full of shit.

Deceived me?

You ****ing idiot. I know exactly what and where Joe is right now. I know the same of his opponent. Who, suspiciously, none of “my media” is telling me to resign and step aside.
You think it was the media that talked Washington into bed and not the other way around?

I too like dark horse bets.

Deceived me?

Right now? Many idiots knew JB was gone in his first year. You are a sucker and a robot.

Wow. Man you try, but apparently you just don’t want to see.

Nahhh. You’re right. People who served in his last administration have no idea what he wants in his presidency.

You:"Trump, a felon and sexual predator, has some truly terrifying ideas with Project 25."

Me:"Trump did not give ideas to project 25."

You:"People who served in his last administration have no idea what he wants in his presidency."

And you think it is I who is deceived......... you just walked your shit back instantly.

You:"Trump, a felon and sexual predator, has some truly terrifying ideas with Project 25."

Me:"Trump did not give ideas to project 25."

You:"People who served in his last administration have no idea what he wants in his presidency."

And you think it is I who is deceived......... you just walked your shit back instantly.
Dude. Jeff Sessions resigned in Donnie’s administration.

A thinking person would wonder why that racist piece of shit asshole resigned his position under Trump.

But not you! Yous a thinking person. Obviously Donny is the best person to run this country.

I see you are desperate and it’s glorious.
Good to know you revel and feel glorious about yourself because of others misery. Allows you to look down. Feel superior. Assure yourself.

Desperate though? Nah.

Good to know you revel and feel glorious about yourself because of others misery. Allows you to look down. Feel superior. Assure yourself.

Desperate though? Nah.
I knew the truth about JB all along, you just found out recently. Keep it together.

I knew the truth about JB all along, you just found out recently. Keep it together.

Your truth is only what you “believe”. You have no desire towards any truth other than what you “believe”. Those be “alternative facts”.

Facts don’t care about belief.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT