ADVERTISEMENT

****Joe Biden Press Conference official Thread****

What did Trump do in his first term that hurt you so bad?
Hans, I appreciate that we will likely have a difference of opinion on some things, but I will say my piece. At bottom, I care deeply about the future of our republic.

What Trump did in his first term that troubled me was his insecure inability to take a loss like a man. He was a passable good excuse for a serious president for a time, but the true colors quickly showed. He lost by a significant margin. Take it like a man and don't pout in the gutter.

I look at Trump and see a despicably selfish individual who can't fathom the good of his country over himself. I do not believe that he has the capacity to put the country over himself when it comes down to it. I considered him an unserious person back when the Apprentice was on TV, and I'll admit I was shocked when he managed to win in 2016. His behavior after losing in 2020 sealed for me that I would never again trust him with anything approximating power.

I'm not a hard-line partisan, and I don't care much if one party or the other wins the White House. But fealty to the Constitution is paramount in my book, and there are some things currently swirling that give me great pause.

Be well, Hans. We can have a legitimate discussion about the future of our country without tearing each other apart.

I'm well aware that Joe Biden has slowed down, and I wish he had retired after his first term. That being said, he remains a markedly better human and president than Donald Trump. Trump, a felon and sexual predator, has some truly terrifying ideas with Project 25. For these reasons, my vote will stay with Biden.

Technically Joe Biden would be a felon if the prosecution thought he was “able” to be tried. Due to being an older gentlemen with clear cognitive issues, the FBI chose not to bring charges.

So because you don’t use logic and live in a false reality, I have a problem? I don’t vote for sexual assaulters. Fact. Or felons. Surrounded by felons. Fact. You do. Fact. GFY.
How long you been a voting Demoklan?

You guys are the ones in a border panic since Ted Cruz told you to. You’re so freaking gullible.
You get anymore white and out of touch then this fella lololol. How small is that Iowa town you’ve never left?

It’s called dementia.
My grandma started calling me and my cousins by the wrong name in the years before she went into a memory care unit.
It is a symptom.
Millions and millions of people have seen it in the own family, and taken away the keys.
lol…and your medical degree is from….???

Misspeaking can have so many causes - stress, tiredness, medications, simply being busy - that immediately determining it’s “dementia” means you have an agenda.

Hans, I appreciate that we will likely have a difference of opinion on some things, but I will say my piece. At bottom, I care deeply about the future of our republic.

What Trump did in his first term that troubled me was his insecure inability to take a loss like a man. He was a passable good excuse for a serious president for a time, but the true colors quickly showed. He lost by a significant margin. Take it like a man and don't pout in the gutter.

I look at Trump and see a despicably selfish individual who can't fathom the good of his country over himself. I do not believe that he has the capacity to put the country over himself when it comes down to it. I considered him an unserious person back when the Apprentice was on TV, and I'll admit I was shocked when he managed to win in 2016. His behavior after losing in 2020 sealed for me that I would never again trust him with anything approximating power.

I'm not a hard-line partisan, and I don't care much if one party or the other wins the White House. But fealty to the Constitution is paramount in my book, and there are some things currently swirling that give me great pause.

Be well, Hans. We can have a legitimate discussion about the future of our country without tearing each other apart.
But Biden throwing himself into every crisis and making it all about him is valor?

Went from a public servant who never worked in the private sector a day in his life to multi millionaire and multi beach properties but he’s not a crook? Odd take

Reactions: Nole-4-Life
But Biden throwing himself into every crisis and making it all about him is valor?

Went from a public servant who never worked in the private sector a day in his life to multi millionaire and multi beach properties but he’s not a crook? Odd take
I am sorry that you suffered such a severe head injury, but I will pray for a sound recovery.

I am sorry that you suffered such a severe head injury, but I will pray for a sound recovery.
No thanks unlike you i handle my own business. Always the supposed smartest that dumb as fvck. Get a T shot or do some push ups it’ll help the T levels

If it were anyone else, it wouldn't have been a GREAT performance, but with Joe the bar is low enough it didn't go that poorly. Sure he had a few mix ups, a small amount of incoherent rambling, the creepy old man whisper, and lost his train of thought or had to reset 15 times (look), there were scores of reporters but he called on a designated few with prepared questions. He seemed prepared to answer those questions for the most part.

It was far and away better than the debate, and If you focused on the gaffes they were there to he had. If you wanted to hear him speak well (for him) you could come away thinking he did fine.

Since this was his first big boy press conference in quite some time maybe he had a little rust. I thought he did OK. For any other president that was a C+ performance for Joe it was about a B.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
If it were anyone else, it wouldn't have been a GREAT performance, but with Joe the bar is low enough it didn't go that poorly. Sure he had a few mix ups, a small amount of incoherent rambling, the creepy old man whisper, and lost his train of thought or had to reset 15 times (look), there were scores of reporters but he called on a designated few with prepared questions. He seemed prepared to answer those questions for the most part.

It was far and away better than the debate, and If you focused on the gaffes they were there to he had. If you wanted to hear him speak well (for him) you could come away thinking he did fine.

Since this was his first big boy press conference in quite some time maybe he had a little rust. I thought he did OK. For any other president that was a C+ performance for Joe it was about a B.
If he stood and answered the last question or at minimum took a question from Peter Doocy then I would have given him an A.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
GSRUw57WkAAFfMV

Fine, we can try judging it by the fundamentals. Biden is a normal 82 year old. Trump is a felon rapist who ended abortion. Personally I would be very nervous running a rapist felon who ended abortion. But that's just me.
A normal 80 year old is not able to handle the position. It should not be allowed. And definitely there is onset of neurological issues. He’s slipped rapidly and has no idea where he has been. Very sad to see.

If he stood and answered the last question or at minimum took a question from Peter Doocy then I would have given him an A.
Yeah, I don't believe in kicking a man when he's down. I'm grading Joe on Joe, no but Trump, or comparing him to a great communicator like Reagan. For Joe, it was an above average performance, it was night and day from the debate 2 weeks ago. I don't think it was enough to shut down the talk from all sides that he's old and will have a hard time winning re-election. He didn't have a total senior moment melt down, and if that's the measuring stick we have for the President of The United States then (sadly) he deserves a passing grade. He really needed a crisp, clean performance last night and that wasn't it.

Misspeaking can have so many causes - stress, tiredness, medications, simply being busy - that immediately determining it’s “dementia” means you have an agenda.
Everyone has seen the naked emperor.
No amount of gaslighting can change it.
Some people are still in denial, but I don’t think you actually believe what you’re trying to convince me.

I'm sure the hur recordings don't make biden sound like the retard hur said he was in his summary. The reason Garland refuses to turn those over should be obvious by now.

Last edited:

And so what is your medical degree to be able to dismiss obvious symptoms that don't require any medical training to clearly identify?

Yeah, I don't believe in kicking a man when he's down. I'm grading Joe on Joe, no but Trump, or comparing him to a great communicator like Reagan. For Joe, it was an above average performance, it was night and day from the debate 2 weeks ago. I don't think it was enough to shut down the talk from all sides that he's old and will have a hard time winning re-election. He didn't have a total senior moment melt down, and if that's the measuring stick we have for the President of The United States then (sadly) he deserves a passing grade. He really needed a crisp, clean performance last night and that wasn't it.
No it wasn't much better than the debate. You're pandering to keep from being called MAGA.

JC, people mess up names all the time. My pops used to call me Spencer (his dog) or Phil (his brother). He didn’t have dementia or any other cognitive disabilities.
Zelensky is Putin?
Kamala is Trump?

On the world's biggest stage and after the the most embarrassing debate performance, this is what we get? And you're waving your hand in dismissal as if it's just a cute, passive mistake? Keep steering the rudderless cargo ship off course while the rest of humanity is waving on a little island needing rescue, smiling into the sunset, as you blindly pass us by.

Harry Sisson is Tom Paris' idol. Harry is smart enough to capitalize on people like Tom, but stupid enough to believe his own drivel. Tom Paris isn't smart enough to find a way to make money with his drivel.
His interests are more in having inappropriate conversations with children that would piss their parents off (his words, not mine).

Take out Trump and replace with Biden and it's all the same. Take off your blue tinted cult sunglasses and see reality for once.

I don't think Biden has many stans like that apart from our bluest magaest Blue MAGA on the board. He got the nod in 2020 because of name recognition/COVID emergency. He didn't campaign like Obama and has been unpopular in terms of approval rating for one reason or another since Afghanistan withdrawal. Replacing him with Kamala and some other centrist Dem will probably help turnout if Kamala just talks abortion rights and Trump crimes and doesn't try to be likable in an extraordinarily cringe inducing way like she likes to do. People will be voting for Trump, against Trump, or not at all. Not like Dems are going to draft someone like Bernie who might scare off moderates, they already got through the part where people have the opportunity to vote for the nominee so they don't have to worry about running against the left
No, that's a good point where I was probably overthinking originally. Not to mention Trump having a cap where he won't be able to pull large blocks of suburban woman voters and some independents based on his rhetoric. And the ones skeptical about Biden wouldn't likely vote for Trump and if energized by the replacement (Kamala or some other Centrist) would still vote Dem or not at all. I should ignore the polls for now and just do what I can (vote for anyone besides Trump) and hope the cards fall the way I want them to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT